Fan Fiction ❯ The ledgend of Wydro ❯ a shy morning ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wildfire slowly pushes himself up into a crouch... his tails laying lamely behind him as he sits there in some sort of hunch. . o O ( What have I gotten myself into anyhow? ...I barely know this child... yet why was I compelled to help out? ...Dragons... he and his mother... but still I've allowed myself to think, even for a short time, that I'd help them. Why? ...they're dragons! ))
[Wydro] time: THE NEXT MORNING
[Wydro] Sky_Skywiz: hops out of bed, shaking her fur to get it to lay straight, she opened her door and walked down the hall to the sitting room where she had left wild the night before wondering if he was still there or if he had actually gone into one of the bedrooms she looked about blinking.
Wildfire had indeed managed to find himself a room. >.> He's curled up on top of it, which ever room he was in.
Wydro yawns and stretches sleeply waking out into the hall and bumping into his mother as he heads into the kitchen to see some of the shadow creatures raiding the fridge yet again. "go on skat this is my turf"he growls at them causing them to run away, he snorts softly and grabs a suacer of milk.
[Wydro] Sky_Skywiz: blinks as she is bumped into but pays it no mind, going off to wake the others and finding wild in the fourth door on the left. she walks over to thebed and hops up on her front paws. "ult wake up."her voice was as a harp as all female dragons do.
Wildfire bounces perfectly as the dragon lands on his bed.... however after being rocked a bit from the initial bump, the fox continues to be curled up against himself....
[Wydro] Sky_Skywiz: ((i said as a dragons' should not implying that she was a dragon but ohwell...))
[Wydro] Sky_Skywiz: blinks bouncing on the bed. "Ult, do wake up."she blinks and opens her feathered wings readying to blow a small cloud in from outside to coat him in rain.
Wydro blinks and walks back into thesitting room with a milk mustache on his upper lip
Wildfire continues to remain curled up in this position... his legs twitching slightly... "...what's an Ult?" ...obviously half asleep
[Wydro] Sky_Skywiz: blinks "that's your name sleepyhead..."she prods him with a non-clawed paw.
Wildfire struggles slightly away from the pokes... still majorly asleep... "Leave Wild alone..." he then nuzzles up against himself.
[Wydro] Sky_Skywiz: hops off of the bed, going into the bathroom to get a glass of water, she jumps back up onto the bed and dumps the glass of water of him. "come on ult get up."it was true she had heard him but she wouldn't bring that up yet, it could be useful later.
Wydro blinks as he hears the water running, then closes his eyes, drifting back to sleep.
[Wydro]>[Wydro] Sky_Skywiz: llkjh
Wildfire actually sizzles.... he sits up suddenly... steam rising off his form. He blinks a few times lazily... looking over towards Sky... *blink* -.-
Wydro chuckles slightly flapping her wings to cool him off, "come on, get up ult, we have places to go and people to see."</B>
[Wydro] Sky_Skywiz: er...
[Wydro] Sky_Skywiz: chuckles slightly flapping her wings to cool him off, "come on, get up ult, we have places to go and people to see."
[Wydro]>[Wydro] Sky_Skywiz: ttt
Wildfire looks to the right of the room... and then to the left. So it hadn't been a dream... he slowly slides off the bed... a last bit of steam trailing off from him.
[Wydro] Sky_Skywiz: purrs slightly hopping down off the bed and litterally walking through the wall into the next room, which happened to be the one titan was resting in, a couple mintues later she runs out of the room followed by a couple of gunshots, and she was blushing slightly she stops in the sitting room panting slightly she mumbles under her breathat least i can make it so he doesn't remember that later
Wildfire 's ears perk up slightly when he starts hearing gunshots... the fox goes on to tuck his feet back up on the bed, nuzzle up against himself, and try to go back to sleep.
Wydro blinks at his mother suddenly awoken by the gunshots "what is it momma?"
Sky Skywiz blinks still slightly blushing "don't worry about it...just go make sure Ult gets up my little fox."