Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of Zelda, a Magical school. ❯ Meet Masaki ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A figure walked into the Gringotts bank. She had flowing Black hair, creamy brown skin the color of milk chocolate, bright emerald eyes, and the strangest outfit.

She was wearing a white top, split down the middle, with pink lace surrounding the edges. Around her waist was a tight obi, and from it flowed the rest of the shirt.

Her sleeves stopped at her shoulders, and formed little arches of lace. Her pants were baggy and white, but the bottom was also pink lace.

On her hands were gloves, the very bottom with pink lace, and the fingers cut off to reveal long slender fingers. Her shoes were nothing more than white slippers, and in her hair was a light pink bow.

She walked up to a goblin at the front desk, and spoke up.

"Hello," her voice was melodious, a bright tune, like a high D on a piano. The goblin looked up and stared. "I would like to create an account, my name is Masaki Shinomori."

The goblin grunted, and wrote down her name, then held out his hand. "How much money do you have?" Masaki smiled, and opened her bag, grabbing a large sack and handing it to the goblin, who stared at its contents.

"Ms. Shinomori…are these rupees? You are rich! Even the smallest is worth tens of thousands of galleons!" Masaki stared, then blushed and giggled.

"Well…how much do I have?" the goblin quickly did the math, and wrote it down, too stunned to say it aloud. Masaki gasped, then swayed, and grabbed onto the counter.

"w-well, can you transport the galleons to my account, but give me, hmmm, 100 galleons, 200 sickles, and 300 knuts?" the goblin nodded, and snapped his fingers. Masaki grabbed her bag and left the store.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

once out of the store, Masaki called out suddenly.

"NAVI!!!" the small fairy flew to her and settled into her bow. "good, I was starting to wonder where you were." The fairy giggled.

"I was just a little scared of the goblins, but now I'm fine, let's go get your wand!" Masaki nodded, and ran to the shop with god like speed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

entering the shop, Masaki felt a strong presence behind her, and whirled around before the old man could say anything.

"hi!" she twirped excitedly. He jumped back in surprise, then laughed and walked forward.

"well! It's the first time that someone could sense me. Welcome Masaki. It is time to choose your wand." Masaki nodded and walked forward.

"wand arm." Masaki obediently held up her right arm. As soon as the tape was done with her measurements, she picked up a wand (7 1/2, maple, phoenix feather) and broke a vase.

Trying wand after wand with no success, Masaki finally found a wand that caught her eye.

It was in a golden box, shining, and was the color of a silver rupee. It had the symbol of the tri force on it, and a fairy engraved in the end. She picked it up, and suddenly her body felt warm.

Waving the wand, a spurt of fairies flew out, and danced around her, healing her fully, and disappearing.

Turning to Ollivander, she smiled. "I think this wand chose me." Ollivander nodded.

"This is a special wand, destined for those great, made from the wood of a branch of the Great Deku Tree, and Fairy dust. It will choose the greatest Hylian of them all, if, and only if, their heart is pure."

"That will be 10 galleons." Handing him the money, she ran to get her other supplies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"ok, all I need now is…a pet!" Navi looked at her strangely.

"you have me!" Masaki laughed and shook her head.

"no no no, you're not a pet, you're my best friend! I can't take you as a pet!" Navi laughed, and snuggled into the bow.

"ok, but choose wisely."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

looking around the shop, Masaki saw many animals. Looking into one cage, she gasped, seeing a small dog.

It had creamy brown fur, and bright emerald eyes like hers. On it's feet were black splotches, like it had run through paint, and it had a pink bow around its neck, with white trims and an embroidered fairy.

"you like, yes, take her, she's yours free!!!" the old witch at the shop shoved the cage at Masaki, holding the dog. Then, before she could disagree, the witch shoved her out of the shop, muttering about lousy troublemakers.

"w-wait! I would like a bird!" the witch turned and grabbed a small velvety bag with an egg inside, and another cage.

"this is a phoenix; you may have it for free, but please! Stay out of my shop with that dog!!!" the witch closed the door in her face and Masaki walked away.

"well that was rude!" Navi exclaimed flying in a huff. Masaki nodded.

"hey! Let's get ice cream!!!" running to the shop, Masaki pulled along the little Navi in her bow, and all of her things in a cart.

Pulling out the small glass bowel made for Navi, and the spoon, she ordered a bowel of raspberry sorbet, and took a small spoonful, putting It in Navi's bowel.

"mmmmmm!" Navi happily ate her ice cream, as Masaki stared at a young boy.

He had messy black hair, and bright emerald eyes…like hers. He was wearing oversized clothing, and was standing next to an oversized man, like a giant only a little too small.

He was petting an owl through a cage, and chatting rather excitedly to the man. His aura felt rather strong, but hidden in a way, like he had no clue of the powers he possessed.

Finishing her sorbet, she hurriedly grabbed her fairy guide. "c'mon Navi, it's time to go, Mama and Papa are waiting!" Navi snuggled into her bow, and started to snooze.

Running to the fireplace in the ice cream shop, she took out a small pouch of floo powder, threw it into the fire, and hurriedly whispered "Hyrule, Castle town!" and jumped in.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Masaki was a rather hidden girl; she'd rather sit in her tree house and read instead of play. Her parents lived in hyrule castle town, but she hadn't known of them until a couple months ago.

Her parents were wizards, her Mum Hylian and her dad American, her dad taking her mum to the English school Hogwarts with him. Since they were from that world, they had much of the latest technology, their magic keeping it going.

Professor Dumbledore had granted her the right to technology, saying that professor flitwick would perform the required charms for them to work.

Masaki was staying in her Parent's house, at least for most of the time, but the Kokiri loved her, and welcomed her back any time she wished to come.

Right now, she missed her friend link, who had just come back from an adventure, and was staying with another friend, Zelda, in the castle. She had promised to keep Navi with her, and had done that. Now they were inseperatable.

Dressed in a white silk dress, stopping at her knees, it was also wound by a tight obi at her waist, and she wore jeans under that.

Her hair now was in a high pony tail, but bangs next to her ears were wound into ringlets, falling down to the nape of her neck.

And about her feet were traditional Japanese sandals.

Taking all of her suitcases, the dog on her leash, and her phoenix egg in its cage, she stood next to her fireplace.

"Come on Navi! We hafta go or we'll miss the train!" Turning to her mother and father…she stared at the ground, and whispered goodbyes, then jumped and hugged them, crying into her arms.

"BYE!! I'll miss you!!!" giving each a kiss, she grabbed her floo powder, checked to see if she had enough for the year, and threw it in, yelling "Train station, wizard's entrance!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So, how was it? After the failure of my other story (someone reported it…why I don't know) I decided, no more fusing stories, and to go with the Zelda/Harry Potter crossover I wanted.

I don't own Zelda or Harry Potter, BUT I do own Masaki and any other characters I have…if I have any more….

Thanks for reading! I wuv u all!!!

Sweetmac05