Fan Fiction ❯ The legend of Zelda, the king of thieves. ❯ Ganon. ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The legend of Zelda, the king of thieves
 
Chapter eight: Ganon.
 
Ganondorf heard voices close by. A female voice was talking. But it didn't make much sense. The ground rumbled. He heard the voice gasp. “Please, follow me.” It said. There were footsteps, and more rumbling. Now that Ganondorf's magic was broken, his castle started to fall into ruins. He would soon be buried underneath it. Suddenly, Ganondorf felt someone grabbing his arm and pulling him to his feet. He opened his eyes and saw the Gerudo soldier from before. “I thought I told you to evacuate?” he said hoarsely.
“I would never leave you behind sir.” She said, pulling his arm around her shoulder and helping him to the stairs. “You know, I always admired your strength. You never stop fighting.”
“Thank you” Ganondorf said.
The ground started to quake again. Suddenly, the ground underneath the Gerudo girl crumbled away and she fell. Her shriek echoed through the wasteland. Ganondorf sank to his knees again and the dark tower started to collapse. Everything in front of Ganondorf's eyes turned black as he too, fell.
 
Slowly, Ganondorf opened his eyes. He saw princess Zelda and the kid, standing nearby. He tried to move, but he was caught under the rubble. He had to break free. He had to… kill! He felt the monster that had been inside him since that day seven years ago, fighting to break free. Ganondorf knew that he had nothing left to lose. The boy had heard him. He was coming this way. With his last power, Ganondorf knocked the rubble aside and got up. He floated into the air, the Triforce of Power shining brightly. The boy watched in horror as Ganondorf transformed into the evil monster known as Ganon. The boy tried to defend himself, but Ganon smashed the sacred Master sword out if his hands. It landed next to princess Zelda. Ganon raised a ring of fire, to make sure Zelda wouldn't interfere. He used his sword to hit the boy in the stomach. The boy flew backwards and hit the wall of fire. Princess Zelda shrieked, but Ganon didn't care.
He prepared for a second attack. But this time, the boy was ready. He took out his bow and shot a light arrow directly in Ganon's face. Once again, he felt the power of light stunning him. The boy was suddenly behind him, shooting another arrow directly at Ganon's tail. Ganon flailed wildly, trying to hit the kid. But the boy just jumped backwards, avoiding Ganon's sword. Ganon roared and tried to hit the boy again, but the boy was small compared to him, he could easily dodge Ganon's attacks. Suddenly, Ganon's tail got hit by another arrow. He fell to the ground, panting. The ring of fire flashed and disappeared. As Ganon struggled to get up, the boy ran over to Zelda and pulled the Master sword out of the ground.
he entered the battlefield, and the ring of fire raised again, as Ganon got to his feet and tried to corner the boy. But he just rolled between Ganon's legs, and was suddenly standing behind the evil monster. He used the Master sword to slash at Ganon's tail again. Ganon turned around and swiped at the boy, who jumped back a few feet, narrowly missing the tip of Ganon's swords. Ganon lunged forwards, but the boy stepped aside and shot another light arrow in Ganon's face. Ganon stood stunned for a few seconds. Enough time for the kid to launch another attack on Ganon's tail. Ganon fell to the ground again, but this time, Zelda used her power to hold him down. Ganon tried to get away as the boy's sword started to glow. He used it to slash at the monster's face. Ganon flailed blindly, trying to hit the boy. But Zelda called upon the power of the six sages to lock Ganon in the Sacred realm.
Ganon felt his power leave him as he turned back into Ganondorf, and was sent the emptiness of the realm. “Curse you...Zelda! Curse you...Sages!! CURSE YOU...LINK! Someday...when this seal is broken....that is when I will exterminate your descendants. As long as the Triforce of Power is in my hand....” he said. As he floated away into the bright gleam of the Sacred realm, he wished that he was no longer Ganondorf the king of evil, but just… Ganondorf.