Fan Fiction ❯ The legend of Zelda, the king of thieves. ❯ The final battle ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The legend of Zelda, the king of thieves
 
Chapter seven: The final battle.
 
 
Ganondorf looked out the window and saw the Gerudos hurrying from the castle, and heading for Gerudo valley. He turned around and sat down in front of his organ. He went into a telepathic trance again, and searched Hyrule for the so-called Hero of time. The kid was inside the temple of time, talking to… princess Zelda! She handed him a strange arrow.
Ganondorf enclosed Zelda in a crystal and said “Princess Zelda...you foolish traitor!”
I commend you for avoiding my pursuit for seven long years. But you let your guard down...
I knew you would appear if I let this kid wander around!” he said
“My only mistake was to slightly underestimate the power of this kid... No... It was not the kid's power I misjudged, it was the power of the Triforce of Courage! But, with the Triforce of Wisdom that Zelda has... When I obtain these two Triforces... Then, I will become the true ruler of the world!!” he said, and he transported Zelda to his room.
“If you want to rescue Zelda, come to my castle!” the evil king said, and he gave a long roaring laugh. The telepathic link was broken.
“Well, my dear” he said to Zelda “It will be awhile before your “hero” breaks through my barriers and comes to save you.”
Zelda banged the crystal, and mouthed a word Ganondorf could not hear. To pass the time, he started playing his organ.
 
When the boy finally burst into Ganondorf's room, the Triforce of power started glowing.
Ganondorf stopped playing his organ and spoke.
“The Triforce parts are resonating... They are combining into one again...” he began
“The two Triforce parts that I could not capture on that day seven years ago...” he laughed and continued “And now, finally, all the Triforce parts have gathered here!”
Ganondorf got up and turned around, throwing back his cape.
“These toys are too much for you!” he said as the Triforce of power shone even brighter.
“I command you to return them to me!” he shouted, and he created an aura of darkness around the boy, so the fairy could not help him. Ganondorf got rid of the organ and everything else in the room that might stand in their way. He then started to float a few feet of the ground so the boy could not hit him with his sword.
 
Ganondorf threw a dark energy ball at the boy, who rolled out of the way. Ganondorf laughed. He threw another ball, but this time, the boy was ready. He used his sword to hit the ball right back at Ganondorf, who quickly dodged it. “So, he wants to play…” Ganondorf thought, as he threw a more powerful ball at the kid, who bounced it back again. But Ganondorf knew he could do the same, and used his cape to hit it back at the boy, who got the full blast of it. Ganondorf laughed again. The boy got to his feet again. Ganondorf threw another ball at him, which the boy bounced back. But this time, he was too late to dodge it. Ganondorf got hit by his own weapon, and hung in the air for a few seconds, stunned. The boy took advantage of the situation by shooting an arrow at the evil king. But it was no ordinary arrow. As Ganondorf was hit, he felt himself being filled with light, breaking his dark power. He fell to the floor, and the boy jumped at him, his sword ready. He slashed the evil king with the sacred sword several times, and Ganondorf knew it was over.
“The Great Evil Ganondorf.. beaten by this kid?!” he said, and he coughed up some blood.
“Link....!” he said, and he tried to get up, letting out an ear splitting roar.
But it was no good. His energy had left him. Face forward, he fell to the ground.