Fan Fiction ❯ The life of Maggie Coleton ❯ ~My savior~ ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"That was a close one" a red head boy whispered as he let Maggie up. "sorry didnt mean to frighten you." They were all staring at Maggie who relized it was her turn to talk. " Um he just well. He tried to..." " We know. Bloody brillent i think. Oh im Fred by the way. And that thing there is George." "Thank you, George for saving me." Maggie said politly. Then Harry, Ron, and Hermonie charged through the compartment. "What the bloody hell did you think you were doing?" Ron said "THAT WAS BRILLENT!" "Oh please, Ron" Hermonie said. As soon as Harry walked through the door Maggie blushed. "What?" Harry wanted to know why she tilted her head down. "BLIMEY! I think someone has a crush on Harry!" Fred said "Come on Maggie ignore them. George had once said Ron had a crush on me!" Hermonie said giving George a mad look. "But you do look cute togther." Was all what Harry, Ron, And the Twins heard from Maggie. That is when Draco walked in the room " Ah. where are you hiding her?" " No where!" Ron spoke up, not to mention he still had a red accross his cheeks and his nose. "I will find her. Then when i come back.." He trailed off "heh Lets see, you wont be able to protect her once she gets into Slytherin!" and with a smirk he left.
~ HOGWARTS~

Maggie and Hermonie were giggling about who they thought was the cutest Quittich player was, Hermonie showed a picture of the whole team to Maggie. "He is a cutie!" Maggie said pointing to one of the players "Oh man, we are here. Wow that was extremly fast!" Hermonie giggled. They walked off the train and looked at Hagrid who would be the one to lead them to the castle. "ALL THAT NEED TO BE SORTED FOLLOW ME, THOSE WHO DONT FOLLOW PROFESSER MCGONAGALL!" and with that Hermonie, Ron, Harry, and Maggie departed. "Oh wow, it is beautiful! Do you live her all the time hagrid?"Maggie wondered aloud. "Yes. All the time!" Hagrid answered her question.
~The Sorting Hat~

"Time now childeren to be sorted into your houses. They are Griffendor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, And Hufflepuff. The first student is..."
"LISA MCFADDIN"
"HUFFLEPUFF!"
"TAYLOR KIDDEN"
"SLYTHERIN!"
"MAGGIE COLETON" with hearing her name she slowly approched the seat. McGonagall placed the sorting hat apon her head. "HMMM, ive never seen any one like you before." Maggie heard the hat whisper in her ear. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Maggie whispered to the hat. "Both, and also a difficult thing." "Ohhhh, well i will be happy with any of your decisions Mr. Sorting Hat sir. You are a very nice hat." The hat starting sniffing. "Mr. Hat, did i offend you?" Maggie whispered to him. "no. no child never. it is just nobody has ever said that to me before. And so with that you new house will be....."
"GRIFFENDOR!"
All the Griffendors stood up cheering as Draco slumped on the bench muttering "Stupid filthy hat. you choose the wrong house!"
"Thank you Mr. Hat."
"you are most welcome young girl." and with that Maggie went to go join her fellow house members.

Converting /tmp/php9R40tb to /dev/stdout