Fan Fiction ❯ The Love of Legolas ❯ Wedding Day ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Wedding Day

Legolas was pacing the room trying to maintain his calm composure.
He was so nervous that his slender elven hands were shaking. Gimli had noticed this and decided to give him some advice.

"Elvish princeling, You're shaking. We all know you're nervous. Stop being such an elf and let it out."

Aragorn decided to chip in to. "Really Legolas, I was completely nervous the day I married Arwen. Its okay to be nervous."

Aragorn cracked a grin at his nervous friend.

"I almost wet myself the day I marrried Rosie." Offered Sam.

"Yes," Said Pippin, "I remember that. But I was really nervous the day I married Diamond. I was so afraid that I would make a mistake."

Legolas heeded his friends advice.

"I'm just so terrified that I will do something wrong. I've never done this before.
This is not the same feeling I have before a battle. I can shoot a bow and arrow, but I just can not handle my own wedding."


"Well," Said Merry, "Just take it slow. As our friend Treebeard says, don't be hasty."

Merry grinned at his joke and the fellowship burst into laughter.

"Really Legolas, don't be nervous. As long as Kiroa thinks everything is okay, then everything is okay. Just focus on her and
not on anybody else." Said Frodo.

Legolas smiled. He couldn't believe he was finally marrying the elf of his dreams.

"I am sure that Kiroa will look absoulutely beautiful in her dress. I can not wait to see her."

Legolas himself looked rather magnificent. He had on an embroidered white tunic and white leggings. He had on a pair of soft white shoes, and donned a white cape.
Half of his white blond hair was pulled back and the rest fell down his back. A band of silver encircled his head. The groomsmen(Aragorn, Gimli,Frodo, Sam, Merry ,Pippin and Faramir)
were all dressed in navy blue tunics and pants. They all looked rather dashing. Gandalf was already at the altar. He was going to preform the ceremony.

"I think it is time to go ELvish princeling." Said Gimli.

Legolas was still nervous, but now had a look of confidence on his face.

"Well," he said, "I believe you are right. Let's go."
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

The wedding was being held outside. Hundreds of white chairs were set up upon the grass, and a beautiful white altar stood at the front.
All of the chairs were filled with guests. King Thranduil and Queen Haliriel smiled at their son from the front row. Gandalf stood at the front in his white robes as ever. Legolas stood beside him
with Aragorn, Gimli, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, and Faramir. Then soft music began to play and everyone turned to look. First Ninolas and Nanolas came bearing the mithril rings that Gimli had made.
Next came Kiroa's younger sister, throwing white lillies out of a small basket. Then came Willow,Eowyn, and Arwen dressed in beautiful lavender dresses with lace. Then a special music began to play as Kiroa came up the aisle
on her father's arm. Legolas emitted a small gasp when he saw Kiroa. Kiroa had on a beautiful pure white silk dress wedding dress. It was sleevless with pearl straps. At the bottom of the dress there was a small v where a layer
of gold brocade peeked out. Kiroa's golden curls cascaded down her back and she had a magnificent wreath of white lilies upon her head. She reached the front of the aisle and she and Legolas stood in front of Gandalf. Then Gandalf began the ceremony.

"My dear friends of Middle Earth, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Legolas and Kiroa.
If anyone sees a reason why they should not be wed, speak now, or forever hold your peace."

He the turned to Legolas and said: "Legolas do you take Kiroa to be your wife, to love and cherish her for all eternity?"

Legolas looked deep into Kiroa's brown eyes and smiled.

"I do." He slipped the mithril ring onto her finger.

Gandalf the turned to Kiroa and said: "Kiroa do you take Legolas to be your husband, to love and cherish him for all eternity?"

Kiroa squeezed Legolas' hands.

"I do." She slipped the mithril ring onto his finger.

"Then by the power vested in me by the Valar, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Gandalf smiled brightly at the happy couple as he said this.

With that Legolas and Kiroa kissed their first kiss as husband and wife. When they turned to walk back down the aisle, their faces radiated complete and total
happiness. A whispered I love you passed between the newlyweds as they walked. The friends in the fellowship grinned as they walked back down the aisle. Legolas had finally
found the love of his life.