Fan Fiction ❯ The Origins of Ski ❯ Chappie 2: The Battle Continues! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own beyblades or Beyblade characters. I only own Tami, Myra, Rinka, Ski, and their Bit-Beasts, which are to be introduced later in the story.

Chappie 2: The First Match, Who's Victory?

The beyblades, as if magnetic, hit in the center, and bounced off each other. They both landed on the outer rim and zoomed towards the center going for each other's necks. When the two blades collided, sparks flew, but neither lost balance. Kevin immediately called out his Bit-Beast, Galman, a type of primate.

Tami chuckled at his quick, unstrategic move. Even though Galman was trying his hardest, he couldn't make Tami's red + white blade. Her blade veered to the right, and ran up to the outer rim, Galman followed her blade and was desperately trying to knock her beyblade out of the arena.

She rammed into his blade, making it move back a couple centimeters. It kept pushing him more and more towards the outer rim, tearing up his defense ring as well. His blade began wobbling, but just a little. Galman desperately tried to regain its balance but was not succeeding. Galman began to wobble even more, now the wobbling was visible to the rest of the White Tigers.

Mariah and Gary tried to cheer Kevin on, while Li sat looking at the wobbling Galman disgustedly. Kevin glanced back at Li to see a disapproving glare. Kevin shrunk, and looked back down at his losing Galman. He gritted his teeth.

"Go, Galman!" His new anger filled Galman with strength and allowed the blade to balance itself and pushed the opposing blade back a bit. Tami looked surprised at this new bout of strength but shrugged it off.

"Time's up." Tami's blade rammed into Galman, and hard, so hard it made it fly out the arena and land at Kevin's feet. He stared at his blade for a moment before he decided to pick it up. Shamefully, he walked back to his team to get another lecture from Li.

Tami walked back to her team. Her leader, (the one with the complex outfit) Ski, was leaning against the wall. Ski slowly opened her eyes and pushed off the wall.

"Overall, it was an exceptional battle. However, while you were having your little fun, you allowed the Bladebreakers to get data on you. Next time, be more careful. While the next match converses, we will train…physically." Ski walked towards the practice room.

Inside, for them, were many punching bags, weight-lifting benches, and beystadiums. Ski went straight to the punching bag and began punching at a speed that was hard for human eyes to see clearly. The punching bag rocked backward with each punch, and when Ski hit it with half her strength, the chain broke, and it fell to the floor.

The rest of the members looked at the broken bag with boredom," Oh great, she broke another one." Rinka sighed.

They ran around the huge room twice, took a shower, and went to the buffet to eat.

They sat in a table to the side of the Bladebreakers and Tyson couldn't help but stare. Max did as well. The Wind Riders' group ordered a buffet dinner and after every one of her members began eating, Ski got up to get her a plate.

Rei cautiously walked up to Tami and asked," Why'd she wait for you guys' to eat before she got her plate? Kai walked up behind him.

"I can answer that question. When you're a leader of a team, you are supposed to take care of your team. Therefore, their health comes before the leader's. But the most apparent reason for doing that is she's showing that she cares for her team without her even knowing." Rei and Kai sat back down as Rinka, Tami, and Myra thought about what Kai had said.

Ski sat back down with a salad. She put on a little ranch dressing, (Ranch dressing is WAY better than French Onion!) and began eating. They stared at her. She looked up from her food.

"What?" She asked.

"Uh…nothing!" They yelled. She arched an eyebrow, but continued eating.

After eating, they went to their hotels and Ski ordered them to sleep. Ski herself went downstairs into a private training room only she knew of, or so she thought…

KAT: Hey, peeps! Told ya' it'd be up soon! Hehehe. See ya in chapter 3!

;-) Wink!