Fan Fiction ❯ The Strengths of life ❯ Odd happenings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Morge was At home soon, enjoying some venison with his payment. He had yet to report back to Mr. Derum. Didn't matter his clients usually trusted him. He was about halfway through with his meal when his cell phone rang.
 
 
“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?!” He demanded. Very angry he had been disturbed.
 
“McDonalds, seven PM. sharp” Some machine had changed the voice, and as soon as the message had been delivered he hung up.
 
“Who the Hell goes to McDonalds to bargain a death?” He asked himself, ignoring his own question and going back to his dinner. “I'll be there any way.” He said, glancing at the clock. It was 6:45. Better set off then.
 
*17 minutes later *
 
 
“Where the bloody hell is he!” Morge yelled causing stares. The only people here were standing in line, waiting for their meal, If you could call it a meal. He sat down next to a man he hadn't seen a moment ago.
 
“Nice to know you found me.” The voice said, warmer than most of Morge's clients.
 
“If you had just gotten my attention-” He was cut off then.
 
“Enough of that, I have $5,000 For you to kill one out of shape man in his forties.” The man said ignoring Morge's puzzled look.
 
“Wh-” Again he was cut off.
 
“Never mind why, just do it.” The man said looking at his watch.
 
“Okay.” Morge said, standing up.
 
“And don't Screw up.” The man said handing him the address of where the man lived
 
 
“Very reassuring” Morge said in a sarcastic tone that lead to a sudden blow to the head.