Fan Fiction ❯ The Strengths of life ❯ Nothing At All ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mogre drank yet another cup of coffee. He was still waiting for the girl to wake up. He had taken her out of the backpack and sat her on a chair and firmly secured her to it. He wanted to make sure she couldn't get out. He checked her pulse again, to make sure she wasn't dead. She wasn't.
He sat down opposite of her, watching her carefully. He sipped his coffee dryly, thinking about how nice going to Starbucks would be. He barely noticed her eyes flutter, but he watched carefully, and no sooner heard a groan. He chuckled and waited for her to move more. She lifted up her head groggily, then saw him, and screamed.
“Who are you?! Where am I?! Where Is Bo?!” She yelled, and Morge laughed at her, then waited for her to quiet down.
“I'm Morge. I kidnapped you. You're at my house. I don't really Care were Bo is. I'm not being paid for him.” He replied calmly, then added “Scream all you want, I've had my house sound proofed.
“No no no no no no!” She strained against the ropes that bound her to the chair, twisting, trying to get out. “You terrible, Terrible Beast!”
Morge laughed at the girl's determination. He could untie her. It wouldn't really change anything. The door had locks on both sides. He alone had both keys. She Glared at him, hatred burning in her eyes. Morge just laughed more.
“Silly Girl. Do you think I even Care about you? Hate me with all your heart, and I will never care.” He said, still smiling. “I am doing this for the money. Not for our pitiful hide.”
“I hate you, but not for me. For all the people you've killed.” She said as defiantly as possible. She looked Morge in the eye, her blue eyes matching up to his green ones.
“You try to act brave, but I've never seen anyone with more fear in there heart. Fear of everything. Fear of what I'll do to you, Fear of who I'm giving you to, and before that fear of what your peers think. Fear of living alone. Never finding love. Young girl, do not act as if you are not afraid of me.”
“Courage is not the absence of fear, but the presence and the will to do it anyway.” She replied, coldly.
“Hunger is the absence of food though. I do feel like a bite.” She Shuddered. “Not you. Silly Girl. I have perfectly good Venison. Or Beef, Partridge, or even chicken. I don't want to eat you. Disgusting.”
“I like chicken.” She said, still coldly.
“Beef it is.” Morge smiled and got up, Then Grabbing the Chair, Carried it into the kitchen.
“I hate you.”
“I know.”