Fan Fiction ❯ The test... ❯ Kidnapped!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
There he stood, cloaked by the night, unseen by those he watched. He was waiting for the 'protector' to leave his woman's side so he'd have a better chance of capturing her.
________________________________

It was a clear night, clam and peacful. Trish and Dante had just returned from a mission. They were gazing at the stars. Trish had never seen stars before and they seemed to amaze her. "They're so beautiful..." Dante smiled, on eof his cocky smiles as he scooped Trish up in his arms.

Trish was startled as Dante picked her up, letting out a muted gasp. "Dante!"

Dante grinned. "You know, the stars are not the only beautiful things out tonight." He grinned even more, seeing Trish blush. "Well, look who's blushing."

Trish looked at him, almost tempted to smack him. Instead, she ended up kissing him, suprising herseslf.

Dante grinned as he deepened the kiss and then pulled back. "Well now, that was a shocker." He gently set her on her feet, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Trish blushed brightly and turned her gaze back to the stars, trying to hide her blush from Dante.

Dante grabbed her chin, turning her head to face him. He'd guessed that she wanted to hide that blush he'd seen on her face. "You shouldn't try to hide it. It makes you more beautiful..." He meant what he said with no cocky overtones. She was beautiful but when she blushed, a whole new light seemed to come to her.

Trish tried to jerk her head away from him. She didn't want him to see her blush. "What..?" She thought he was being his usual cocky self. A shiver went down her spine as he leaned in close and whisperd in her ear. "I mean that. It's true afterall..."

Dante smiled as he stepped back, looking at Trish. He didn't have his usual cocky look him. He yawned, stretching a little.

"You're tired aren't you?" Asked Trish. "That was a fairly hard mission."

Dante smirked. "You know I'm not." In truth he was but he wasn't about to admit it.

Trish knew he was lying. "Liar. You're lying and you know it."

Dante laughed. "Alright, I admit. I'm a little tired but I like your company so I'll stay awake for a while."

Trish chuckled. "Go to bed you sleepy head."

Dante grinned. "Why don't you go to bed as well? I'm sure you're tired too." (XD I know Dante wouldn't say THAT exactly but what he WOULD say is against the rules for me to post here.)

"I'm alright. I think I'll stay out and look at the stars for a while," said Trish softly as Dante walked inside.

Dante turned in the doorway and blew her a kiss, winking. "Good night, beautiful."

Trish quickly turned her back to him, hiding her blush. "Good night, Dante."

________________________________

The stranger saw his chance as Dante walked inside. He noticed that Trish had decided to stay outisde. "Perfect," he whispered to himself as he leapt from the building on which he'd stood. He slowly slinked closer, watching Trish. He knew she had to be careful that he wasn't seen.

_______________________________

Trish quickly turned around, looking around. Something felt wrong. She decided to go inside.

_______________________________

The stranger saw that she'd decided to go inside and knew this would be his only chance to capture her. He slowly slinked closer, grabbing her from behind, clamping his hand over her mouth to muffle her scream. He held his sword at her throat. "Be quiet or I'll kill you." His tone was calm and deadly.

Trish's eyes widened. She immediately recognized the sword that the stranger carried. 'It can't be...' She thought to herself. She struggled, trying to get free but her captor's grip was too strong for her to get lose. She tried to call out to Dante but the stranger's hand, still over mouth, muted her calls. She attempted to bite him but his hand was covered in a thick leather glove.

The stranger slowly dragged her away, knocking her out. (Side note: I know Trish could easily get away but I decided not to let her escape.)

______________________________

Hearing something outside, Dante got up and went to investigate. He walked outside, not seeing Trish. "Maybe she went for a walk..." She sometimes decided to go on long walks. He figured this was one of those times. He figured she'd be in her room in the morning and walked back inside.

_____________________________

When Trish awakened, she found that it was morning. Her neck hurt, making her wince. She placed her hand over the small wound, feeling the dried blood. She suddenly remember what had happened the night before. She saw the stranger who'd kidnapped her and glared, getting to her feet. She felt the medalion around her neck and sighed inwardly, glad he hadn't found it. She knew he couldn't take it, even if he wanted to, that she had to give up willingly.
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Who is this stranger who has kidnapped Trish? Where has she been taken? Wanna know. You'll have to read the next chappy to find out.