Fan Fiction ❯ Traitor to Unatco ❯ Finish This ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next six days seemed to fly by. We still hadn't located the storage room for the Ambrosia.

"So how was work today Sultan?"

"It has been a trying day Fred." He would ask me that every night. If I said that it had gone fine the bugs were off. If I said that it had been a trying day that would mean that I was trying to shut the bugs off and if I said that it had been a bad day that meant that I had no intention of turning the bugs of that night.

A half-hour later I had finally gotten the damn things turned off.

"Any luck Jet, I asked him?"

"Not with an exact location but I did find something interesting out." I looked up at him, interested now. "There is two more levels in this facility, we have gone down one floor. The next floor down is were they keep prisoners, floor below that I couldn't find anything out about it so that's were I think there keeping the Ambrosia."

"You sure that it's down there?"

"Positive, and the NSF said if we did this fast they would give us each an extra $70,000."

"I choked on my drink, Where is the NSF getting that kind of money!

"I don't really know or care as long as we get it!"

"Well call Jock; tell him to land a few miles away from here. With any luck we will be out of here tomorrow night."

"And each with $100,000 credits, Jet added enthusiastically."

"Right and we will be heroes for curing the Grey Death!"

"We will have to celebrate when we get out of here, remember you said you were buying the drinks."

"Of course with that much money I'll buy everyone in the whole damn place a drink."

The next day we got ready to steal the Ambrosia. Jet easily got supplies being the head of security. Jet also gave me the password to hack the main computers to turn off the cameras at night.

"Jet so how we going to do this go in quietly or go in fast and hard?"

"Sultan I have been getting bored and I hate everyone of the guards under my command let's go in fast and hard and blast whatever the hell stands in our way." He threw me some grenades, charges, and a pistol. I strapped on my knives, crossbow and sword. Then put my laptop computer in my jacket after I shut off the cameras. "

"Where is the elevator anyway, Jet asked?"

"I tapped Smiths' phone and heard that it was in the northern end of the facility. You ready, Jet?"

"Always."

"Well then let's get going." I loaded my gun and charged out of the room.

**

Finally there is going to be some action in the next chapter. Once again I'm writing this at 2 am.