Fan Fiction ❯ Twin Shadows, The Rise of The Blade ❯ Revenge Is Sweet ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Ying and Yang walked into the master's chamber. “Master, the defiler is dead.” Ying and Yang said in harmony. “Did you dispose of the body?” asked the master. “No, the police arrived just as we were about too,” said Yang. “YOU FOOLS!!!!!” exclaimed the master. “The police weren't supposed to know she died. They'll know it was the person she was investigating on.” the master said.
 
 
 
 
“I have another assignment for you.” said the master. “Something was stolen from me. The person who stole it is Kyo-fu. He is a demon who used to work for me. He stole my weapon. I want you to return here with it and Kyo-fu, ALIVE!!!” said the master. “Hai!” said Ying and Yang. “Oh, and one more thing,” said the master, “Take Koori tora with you, Kyo-fu isn't as easy as you might expect.” “But sir, are you sure he can be trusted?” “Don't worry, my little pet will behave himself. Won't he?” A pair of ice blue eyes appeared in the shadows. A large, demonic tiger walked out of the shadows and roared. The demon guards in the room shuddered in fear. “GO!!!!!” yelled the master.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ying, Yang, and Koori-tora peered down from the rafters gazing at the master's weapon. All three of them dropped down to grab the weapon. “Did you really think it would be that easy?” said a voice. The three looked up. There stood Kyo-fu. He was tall, his hair was brown and pulled into a pony tail, except for the two strands of hair that hung down in his face. His eyes were narrow, and yellow. They were the kind of eyes that if they were open all the way they would engulf you. “You all aren't going to leave this room alive.” said Kyo-fu. “KILL THEM!!!”
 
 
 
Demons poured into the room, seemingly endless. Some carried weapons, and some didn't need them. Ying pulled out his kusuri-gamas and began slashing through the crowd, laughing as he went. Yang pulled out his weapon of choice, two blades larger than zanbatous, and he was holding one in each hand. He swung his blade once and ten demons laid on the ground missing limbs and heads. Koori-tora launched into the air and landed on the ground crushing three demons under his weight. He looked down at the fresh meat and began to feast on the demons carcasses. Just then, he was stabbed in the hind leg by a demon. Koori-tora's two-pronged tail lifted into the air and cut the demon into three pieces with the scythe-like prongs.
 
 
The demon army lay sprawled all over the floor of the warehouse. “Fine, since these impudent worms can't get the job done, I'll do it myself!” Kyo-fu drew his katana. He lunged at Ying. Kyo-fu began flinging furious blows at Ying. All Ying could do was block the blows. Yang jumped into the air and slammed his blade were he thought Kyo-fu was. He looked, Kyo-fu was standing on his blade. “This is one of the many disadvantages of such large weapons.” said Kyo-fu. He ran down the blade and kicked Yang in the face. He landed on the ground and held his blade to Ying's neck. Just then, Yang ran up and struck at Kyo-fu. Kyo-fu drew his second katana, and blocked the attack. Kyo-fu flung Yang's blade into the air, and held his second katana up to Yang's neck. Kyo-fu smiled and laughed, “I can't believe you are so weak. All the rumors make you out to be invincible!!! AH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!”
 
 
 
Ying began to laugh. “What's so funny!?!?” said Kyo-fu. “ You're forgetting one thing.” Said Ying.“WHAT!?!?” said Kyo-fu. “I have one word for you.” said Ying. “Kitty.” Before Kyo-fu could turn around, he was pinned to the ground by the giant ice tiger Koori-tora.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ying and Yang walked into the room, followed by Kyo-fu who was heavily bound in chains. “Master, your weapon.” Yang presented the masters weapon to him. “And as promised, the traitor, Kyo-fu.” said Yang. “Very well done.” said the master. “Now as for you Kyo-fu.” The master held out his hand. An ice blue orb appeared in his hand. He placed it on Kyo-fu's head. Kyo-fu was instantly encased in ice. “Another trophy for my collection. Put him with the others.” Ying and Yang picked up the ice block and walked off into the darkness.