Fan Fiction ❯ Two Worlds, One Destiny ❯ Chapter 4 - Oh no he didn't! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note - This is an OC story, all characters within are mine. If you wish to use them please give credit where it is due. Read and Review please. Enjoy!
 
Two Worlds, One Destiny
 
Chapter 4 - Oh no he didn't!
 
“Get off of me Kyou.” Shinzui hissed at him.
 
Shinzui brought her knees to hook under Kyou's upper arms and twisted her hips, effectively rolling him off and placing her on top of him. Uindo looked up from the stream, giving a short snort knowing Shinzui was in control now.
 
Shinzui snorted down at Kyou as he began to struggle under her. She moved her hand so fast that Kyou's eyes couldn't keep up with them. Kyou felt his chest begin to radiate with a burn, he couldn't breath it hurt so much.
 
`That fucking bitch just purified me to keep me still'
 
He hissed as he tried to regain his breath, he couldn't fill his lungs. Shinzui just sat on him casually waiting for him to subdue, she looked over him with a bored look. “Kyou you better calm down, other wise you'll black out.” She warned.
 
Kyou's vision started to fade, his head went lax on the ground with a soft thud. He tried to focus hard on her. He watched the sun dance over her hair, making it shine softly. His eyes traveled to her eyes, `so alert, so sad, what is she sad about?'. His eyes locked on hers, the colour in Shinzui's eyes danced as the sun hit them as it peaked through the leaves of the tree they were under. He managed even though the pain radiating through his body to run his finger over her forearm. His eyes widened as everything he was told to block out came rushing back to him. The images and memories blurred into each other as they raced through his mind.
 
*~Flashbacks- 10 years ago~*
 
“Shin get down!” Kyou hollered at her as arrows flew into the huts window, practically pinning the two children down.
 
“Kyou! Why are they attacking?! I thought our packs were allies!” a very alert Shinzui was half yelling at him. “I donno, just hide damnit and I'll distract them so you can run.”
 
……..
“Kyou! I missed you, come play in the stream with me, I found a secret!” Shinzui announced to him as he slide off the back of Uindo. “Shin geez, lemme have a break I just got back and I'm hungry.” He whined. “Yeah there's a good future leader, thinking about his stomach.” Shin snorted and then giggled as Kyou gave her a smirk.
 
…….
 
“Kyou, what will happen when you take a mate? We'll still be friends right?” asked Shinzui and she chased a low flying butterfly. “Don't be stupid Shin, you're gonna be my mate so we can be friends forever.” He snorted at her. “Promise?” “Promise.”
 
*~End of Flashback~*
 
More darkness crept into his vision, soon his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he relaxed as a single breathless whisper escaped his lips.
 
“I know you Shin.”
 
Kyou was soon asleep on the soft moss under the tree as Shinzui sat stunned into silence. Her eyes wide she looked him over. `No way! He must be delirious; he didn't just say what I think he said!'
 
Shinzui quickly stood up off of Kyou; she continued to watch him in stunned silence. She shook her head and gave a quick whistle to Uindo. “Come on boy, we got to get this jack ass back to his pack, can't leave him here.” She sighed. Uindo snorted and then slowly lay down beside Kyou as Shinzui lifted him onto his back. She guided the horse as he stood up, adjusted Kyou and he lay on the horses back. His arms and legs dangling on either side of the horse. Shinzui took the reigns and started slowly to walk back towards the camp.
 
~Back at the Ookami's camp. ~
 
“Toro, you must go look for him!” Kaze pleaded. “He's been gone to long and if something happens to either of them, then disaster will come.”
 
“Kaze, its fine...” Toro, one of the pack's guards, was cut off as they heard the soft steady beat of hooves from the border of the camp. Kaze watched as Uindo glided into camp, with Shinzui leading him and an unconscious Kyoumou on his back. Kaze gave a silent nod to the men who stood to watch them.
 
Shinzui stood in the middle of the encampment; she dropped Uindo's reigns as he slowly took several steps away from her. She closed her eyes and tried to breath deep.
 
`Too many damn memories.'
`Keep your guard up Shin.' Her youkia piped up.
 
`Shut it, only reason I'm here is too make sure this jack ass isn't attacked while he's out cold.' She snorted.
 
She breathed deep and just as she was exhaling she was hit. Her eyes snapped open and saw an arrow sticking out of her shoulder, she calked her head to one side and watched the blood seeped down her shoulder. She made an attempt to grab her sword but more blows came.
 
`I fucking told you not to let your guard down, you brat!.' Her youkia snarled.
 
`I said to shut up already didn't I?!” she snarled back.
 
Three of the packs guards managed to get her down as Kaze strolled over into the fray. “I'm sorry Shin, this is for your own good.” She said apologetically as she pulled a sealing ofuda out of her sleeve.
 
“Don't call me that, my name is Shinzui, and I wield Koudou and I am of the Koden Tribe! You're Shin is no more! Shinzui spat at Kaze. “I am sorry Shin.” Kaze spoke softly as she placed the ofuda on her armor. Shinzui let out an ear piercing scream as she slumped towards the ground. Uindo whirled around to face the group; he reared up, dumping Kyoumou on the ground with a loud groan. Uindo thundered over, he grew more agitated as more guards came to subdue him. Shinzui tried to reach out to him but was assaulted with more blunt hits. Finally darkness took hold over her as she watched Uindo's harness starting to glow.
 
`That's it boy, get them, show them we are to be not taken lightly.'
 
Shinzui's head finally hit the ground as Uindo's lightening bolts came streaking out of his harness. Tsukai screeched high above in the air, he came diving down towards the pack, and just as he was over Uindo's lightening he opened his wings suddenly from the dive and sent razor like needles out with the bolts.
 
Kyoumou awoke to the sound of the falcons screech, and lifted his head into to see the combined attack.
 
`What the fuck? How the hell did I get back here? Wait…where's Shin?!'
 
Kyoumou glanced around as he watched his pack members scramble away from a central point. He looked to the ground and there was Shinzui.
 
`What the hell. I smell blood. Kaze! What the fuck have you done?!'
 
He snorted as he stood. “Uindo! Tsukai! That's enough!” he bellowed at them. Everything went silent, Uindo stood over Shinzui as he watched the pack guards stand up and face him. Tsukai circled over head, watching the scene below giving off intermediate chirps as if he was trying to rouse Shinzui.
 
“Kaze!” Kyoumou bellowed, “What is the name of kami did you start here! All she did was bring me back to camp, Shin is no threat!” Kaze gasped as she looked between Shinzui and Kyoumou. “You recognize her now?” Kaze questions quietly as she watch Kyoumou walk over to Uindo. He ignored her while he quietly coaxed Uindo away from Shinzui. He bent down and gathered her in his arms, lifted her high and started to carry her to his cave. He stopped in front of Kaze and spoke in a fierce whisper, “You, Kaze, have a lot of explaining to do to me and Shinzui. Don't bother me until I send for you.” He snorted at her and walked away, leaving her stunned into silence and fear.
 
High above Tsukai screeched once more and took to the winds heading west, straight towards the moving Koden Tribe.
 
 
 
Author's Note - Sorry all for the delay, had a bit of writers block but I should be good to go. Please R&R and let me know if story is making sense to anyone else other than me. LoL.
 
Ja Ne!