Fan Fiction ❯ Until the day I die ❯ Intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I know this is really short but I really wanted to get out to you all. I will re revise and edit this chapter but I really wanted to you to see a idea in mind! Enjoy despite its shortness
 
 
Rain and lighting clashed with the air in the lands of Distal. The winds blew scarcely and the air was thin. The land's well had long dried up but was now filled with muddy water from the newly found flood. All the town's people would appreciate this mud water for there had been no rain for over eight months and supplies were low, unemployment high along with the temperature. Schools were closed most of the time for no one had any energy to teach or attend. During the days the only thing to do was rebuild, clean and sleep. Everyone followed the same routine day out and day in except Infadel Sacrum. She was only one of few children who remained in school however was not as deprived. Infadel was adopted at the age of seven by her Uncle John and his wife Lynda after her parents died. The Three stayed in a small cabinet home like the rest of Dysta's people with Jason, Stephanie and Serena: John's three thirteen-year-old kids. After about a year the couple became wealthy due to a huge boom in the Stock market. It was the same year Infadel began to mature. When the rest of the town went below the poverty level Lynda separated from her closest friends because of their family income. Yet Infadel did cry a single tear but let the rage build for one day she would in lease her rage. The rain continued to pour heavily and showed no chance of slowing down. The Mountainous lands seemed flat from weathering and erosion and air was covered with a deep thick white fog. Eventually the rain calmed yet there she sat on the ground in her silk white gown staring in to space. A male about 6 feet walked silently towards Infadel and placed shale over her shoulders. The two stood there until the American Male began speaking causing Infadel to jump a little.
 
“We must go inside now or you'll catch a cold or worst…the others are worried about you.” He toke one step back and made his way to the white gates of the home. Infadel's green eyes pierced his back as he made his way of the land.
“Where are you going Jonathan?” Her eyes still connected to his lingering image. When no response Infadel made her way back into the house. The same house she would come to hate. Loathe but hide away in.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Should I continue?