Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled (As of now) Magical Girl Story ❯ The Water Goddess ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: I have returned! Internet and health issues, coupled with some downtime at Obsession forced me away, but I'm back! And, just in time to deliver Chapter 4! It's probably gonna be a lot shorter than the past 3 chapters, but it's still gonna be productive. Last time, we introduced Roibn. This time, the Water Goddess makes her debut! Enjoy!


Dear Mom,

This camp ROCKS! Last night, we were out camping, when this dragon attacked. Our new friend Liz saw Kira and I transform! We were like, O_O! But, it was all good. Turns out, Liz is our Sky Goddess! YAYSIES! With her help, we were able to stop the dragon and turn it back to normal. Our mission is going great! Can't wait til we find the other two Goddesses.

'Til next time,

Samantha




"Now, what do you guys wanna do?" Kira asked, after the three (Sam, Kira, and Lizzie, AKA the legendary Goddesses of the Sun, Love, and Sky) had changed into their pajamas.

Lizzie was still excited about what had just happened, but she had always believed in magic, so she was happy. "Hey, wanna play Truth or Dare?" She asked, grinning sneakily at the two. Robin had already fallen asleep, so she had not known about the events of the night.

"Sure!" Samantha and Kira had said together.

"Okay . . ." Lizzie said. "Samantha- Truth or Dare?"


"DARE! Do your worst, girls!" Samantha answered.


Lizzie rubbed her hands together. She then pointed outside in the direction of the lake. "You know that cabin that is near around here that is believed to be haunted? Well, I bet you can't stay in there for more than 20 minutes." She grinned sneakily. "And if you fail to do this dare, you will have to sleep outside the tent tonight." She laughed as she waited for what Samantha would do.


"HA! I just happen to be the Sun Goddess, ladies! I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts!" Samantha answered defiantly. Then, she remembered her vision of Robin from the other night. "But, just in case we run into any bad guys, you three are coming with me," she finished, looking at Kira, Liz and Robin.

Robin had heard all this, and jerked awake. "Huh? Why me, too? And, what's this "Sun Goddess" stuff?" Robin asked questioningly.

"You'll see," Samantha smiled.


Lizzie crossed her arms. "Of course we're coming. But you still have to go into the cabin ALONE." She then lowered her voice, in order for Robin not to hear. "But if something happens, just signal us with a ball of light." She finished, and then stood up


Samantha entered the haunted cabin. The 20 minutes passed without incident.

"HA! This place isn't haunted at all! I'll just get out and be on my way." But as soon as Samantha got to the door, it locked! Then, a fire demon appeared out of nowhere.

Samantha knew what to do. She transformed and sent out a signal of light to her friends, then prepared to face the fire monster. Unfortunately, her sun attacks only caused more heat for the monster. Kira, Lizzie, and Robin kicked down the locked door, and, to the surprise of Robin, Kira and Liz transformed into their Goddess forms.

"Whoa!" Then, a bright glow eminated from the bracelet on her wrist.

The three Goddesses stopped, and looked at Robin with stunned looks on their faces. But Samantha's face quickly formed a smile; she knew her vision was coming true.

"WATER MAGIC!" Robin's clothes disappeared, and a funky new outfit emerged on her body.

Whoa! Sweet threads! Hmm... it seems I hold power over water.. AHA! "QUICK! To the lake!" Robin shouted.

The girls bolted to the lake, the fire beast closely following. Unfortunately for the monster, Robin had him right where she wanted him.

"HIGH TIDE!" A huge flood formed and blasted the monster, dousing its flames. A rock monster now stood before the girls, but Phase 1 had been complete.

"Your turn, girls!" Robin called to her new teammates.


"THUNDERSTORM TORNADO!" "CUPID ARROW MAGIC!" Kira and Liz's attacks paralyzed the already weakened monster. The fireless monster now totally defenseless, Samantha found her cue. "SUN REJUVINATION!" As it had done in the past, Samantha's sun rays purified the demon, turning it into a regular human, who then ran as fast as he could out of the cabin..

The girls returned to their cabin, and transformed back. "Wow... so THIS is what you guys do for fun. Well, if that's the case, I'd love to be a part of it."

"Awesome! Welcome to the team, Robin!" Samantha smiled, pleased that she not only won the dare, but also found the Water Goddess.


Yeah, very short, I know, but we have another new Goddess, and you know what that means! Here's the 411 on Robin!


Name: Robin Knotts

Age: 13

Birthday: June 1st 1992

Family: Lives with her cousins. Aunt Marry, Uncle Joe, and cousins Lin, Blake, and Joe.

Persanality: Loves the be the center of attention but is very sweat and loves to joke around.

Normail style: Any thing! As long as it looks good.

Transformed Look: Sorta Final Fantasy-like

Transformationed phrase: Water magic

Powers: Can cotrol all things water

Moves: Water flames (water forms in the shape of flames and spreds like fire.) High tide and low tide (forms floods)

Extras: Has a pet horse named pipen


Chapter 5 will be up ASAP!