Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled (As of now) Magical Girl Story ❯ The Sky Goddess Takes Flight! ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Review Comments:


Sweetdarts: YAYSIES! Glad you love it.


Star AJT 84: Monkey D. Luffy, huh? I guess that describes Samantha quite accurately.


Aria of Blood: Thanks. Yeah, I don't care much for flamers either.


After a week and a half hiatus, we're back in action! This time, it's Liz's turn!


Disclaimer: See chapter 2.
Liz flipped through a GL magazine she brought with as she grinned. She was so excited for the kaiyaking trip tomorrow! The two other girls for their cabin hadn't arrived yet. She looked over at her notebook.
She wrote down stuff to do at the cabin at night. Tonight: We tell scary stories. She wrote this down, and then closed the notebook. She went back to her magazine. Aries: You will share great adventures with your friends this summer. It said in the Zodiac section. "Awesome." She said with a grin as she flipped the page to "Embarassing Moments". She put her chin on her palm and continued to read.
"Wait, where did Kira and Sam go?" She said to herself looking around. "Oh well." She kicked her feet up and down, her flip-flops still on. I hope I see that boy again. She blushed as she rolled over and closed her magazine.

Sam and Kira walked back from theirir kaiyaking adventure.

"Hey, sorry we're late, we, uh, went out to practice for tomorrow," Samantha said.

Oh, cool!" Liz noticed the two girls' charms. "You too, huh? There's been a lot of those here."
"Yeah. Odd, she's got one, too. We're gonna have to keep an eye on her." Samantha thought to herself.

Liz put the side of her head on her palm as she rolled over on her side to face the girls. "Coolie. Well, we're having dinner soon. Let's hope the cooks are better than last year." She said with a giggle.
"I wonder when the other two members of our cabin are coming." She said as she opened the cabin door and ran out into the grass. "Hey, I'll catch up to you. I am going to go for a swim for a little." She ran into the sand and took off her shirt and pants, so she was only wearing her bathing suit. She jumped into the water and went under water.
She went to the bottom near the sand and skidded her knees across the ground. She came to the surface of the water and breathed in a fresh breath of air as she popped out of the water.
She walked back onto the sand and sat there for a while, looking at the island in the distance, where they were kaiyaking too. "I can't wait," She whispered, grinning.

Samantha was sitting in her cabin, writing an e-mail to her mom
Dear Mom,
Well, here I am at summer camp! It's really great! You know Kira, right? Well, she's one of my cabin mates this year! And that's not all! She's also the Love Goddess you told me about! WAY COOL! Well, I gotta go, I'm heading off on a kiyaking trip. I'll report more soon.
Your magical daughter,

Samantha


Liz rolled over as a girl walked into the cabin. "Hey, I'm Liz. The only other beds available are the bottom bunk of that bunkbed or the fold-down bed. You can choose whatever one you want." She said to the new girl[Robin].
She laid down against her pillow. "Remember to bring a sleeping bag tomorrow. We are camping out at the other side of the lake. Our coach is going to bring us the tent we will use tomorrow before we leave." She grinned. Liz couldn't help but remind them. She was just so excited! Scary stories, and explorations--it was going to be the best!
"I wonder when the fifth member of the cabin is coming," She then added absent-mindedly, sitting back up.

Samantha, Kira and Liz were camping, when they heard a roar.
"What was that?" Liz asked scared.
"Uh, we're gonna go check it out." Samantha said.

"Ok, but I'm going with you."

When the three girls went out to see what it was, they saw a nasty-looking dragon attacking!

"ACK!"

"Oh, boy. You hold down the fort, we'll be right back." Sam and Kira ran to a nearby hiding place in the woods and transformed into their Goddess forms


Lizzie smirked when they left. "Do they think that Lizzie would skip out on an adventure. I DON'T THINK SO! Besides, I have a black belt in ka-ra-te. The monsters don't stand a chance!"

She stood there for a while, when suddenly she saw them transform! "WHAT THE-!" Lizzie screamed.

Kira and Sam turned around, and came face to face with Lizzie. "What are you doing here?! We told you to stay back!" Kira exclaimed.
"Er-uh." Lizzie sweatdropped, and started to back away. "I should be asking the questions. How did you guys do that . . . thing where you changed clothes?" She asked, looking at the two.

There's really no time to explain!" Samantha answered.

"But I can help you," Liz replied.

"I don't know if you..." Suddenly, Liz's charm started glowing. "Maybe you can," Samantha finished with a smile.

Lizzie was surrounded by light, and she felt her normal clothes disapear and new, improved ones, replace them. "SKY MAGIC!" She yelled, as she finished transforming into her goddess form.

When she landed on the ground, she had on a fab sky-blue uniform. "Awesome!" she said, admiring herself. "Now let's bring this monster down to size!" She grinned, and yelled out, "Thunderstorm Tornado!" She created a tornado which sucked the monster into it. A thunderstorm formed inside the tornado, and when the tornado stopped, the monster fell out and hit the ground, transforming back into a girl.

Whoo! Nice work, Liz!" Samantha shouted happily.

The girls transformed back into their normal forms. "Looks like we've found our Sky Goddess."

Wow, camping, making new friends, AND saving the world. Yep, this is gonna be one sweet summer, Liz thought to herself as the three Goddesses returned to their tent.
Later that night...

Samantha was sitting around her cabin, reading, when...
VISION
Sam, Kira, and Liz are battling yet another evil dude. This time, there's a fourth girl. This girl contains the powers of water. The battle goes just like you'd expect, and before long, the Goddesses are able to subdue the evil doer long enough for Samantha to heal him.
END VISION
Samantha gasped at this vision, but immediately smiled. If this vision is true, Robin won't have to worry about not having any friends around here, she thought to herself

And then there were 3! As is custom, it's profile time!

Name: Elizabeth
Age: 12
Birthday: March 22, 1993
Family: Mom, Dad, and Effie, Emma, Erica, Erin, and Eve: her five sisters. And her brother whom is twins with Effie, Eddie.
Personality: Major flirt, totally athletic, and loves to hang with her friends.

Normal style: Anything.
Transformed style: Midriff-baring baby blue spaghetti-strapped top with a baby-blue mini skirt and baby-blue knee-length boots.
Transformation Phrase (cause every magical girl needs one.): Sky Magic

Powers: The powers of Sky and Air.

Moves: Thunderstorm Tornado: Liz creates a tornado and sucks the villian in it. Then, she creates a thunderstorm, zapping the enemy.

We still have two more girls to intro, so stay tuned for chapter 4!