Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors 5 made from the orignal book series Warriors ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Prologue

The breeze of death made an older tom twitch, his dark black fur seemed to make a shiny glare as he turned back his head and stared away from the moon. Shivering the black tom sniffed the air then opened his mouth to taste the gentle breeze. Waiting patiently as he saw two pairs of green eyes glaring at him.
“It is about time Spottedfern.” growled the tom giving the she-cat a gentle nip as he greeted her. “Where are they?” he meowed calmly and eagerly seeing her push two small kits from the bushes.
A brownish-gold kit mewed peacefully as the other silver spotted kit batted at his brother’s ear. “I have named the kit nothing yet but you may if you like.” meowed Spottedfern flicking her ears rashly.
“Take the kits you know I must go, I should never had returned here.” The black tom nodded. He knew she was quite worried of being caught with him on his territory, she was loyal as ever to her clan.
Spottedfern pushed away then gave one last glance and tumbled into the bushes. “Wait, Spottedfern!” yowled the black warrior his whiskers feeling the pain and sorrow for their mother.
“Take Cheetahkit I will keep the silver kit.” he meowed grasping the young golden kit in his mouth. Spottedfern nodded then came over to take the kit from his fangs.
“Make sure they never know they are brothers or they will be in death-defying troubled.” she whispered into his ears as she swept away into the dark gorse bushes with Cheetahkit in her mouth.
“Don’t worry I will never tell another cat even this young kit.” he purred to himself trampling down small plants and ferns that stood in his way leading to the Thunderclan camp.