Fan Fiction ❯ Weeping Willow Creek -- Murdoc And Maru's Dreams. ❯ Murdoc's Dream ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15 ----- Murdoc's Dream

"Stupid Maru, keeping me from my beauty sleep!" said Murdoc as she rolled over. Two seconds later she had fallen into a deep sleep and a dream.

-----

It was a dark and stormy afternoon and Murdoc was sitting in the living room watching television. Suddenly, beyond the television, outside, Murdoc saw a big tornado through the window. It had many mini twisters spiraling around a massive F5 tornado.

Murdoc screamed, "Everybody go into the storm cellar!" But no one would listen, they just kept watching T.V.

So Murdoc grabbed her cats and two of the family dogs followed her into the basement storm cellar. Unfortunately, the wind currents were too strong, and all the animals blew away!

Murdoc was screaming and crying like an infant, when her brother Chris walked up with a smoke in his mouth. "What's wrong, sis?" he asked

When Murdoc went to answer, Chris fell to the ground. He had ODed (over dosed) and died.

Murdoc ran back to her family and started pulling on Maru's arm. When Murdoc grabbed her, she got vomit on her hand and she noticed that Maru was not breathing. She had puked herself to death.

So then she ran up to Jane (mom). Dick (dad) grabbed her.

"Is something wrong? let's go into my office and talk about it" Dick said, high on happy gas. Dick dragged Murdoc into a large cold, dark room made of steel.

"Now..." began Dick, getting out a fresh notebook, but then the tornado came back and sucked Dick(we won't go there) out the window.

"Noooooo!" Murdoc screamed in the darkness. Suddenly she was in a school surrounding.

"Okay, let's learn about earthquakes" Mr. McLenagan said.

Mr. McLenagan then turned into a robot with big hooks for hands and ripped right through his desk.

"Earthquakes, Earthquakes! You will all die in Earthquakes!!!" then he sent electromagnetic robo-beams into the ground and it began to rumble and large cracks appeared in the ground.

Murdoc looked around and she was suddenly the only on in the room.

Flesh-eating Ladybugs that are now introduced to America from foreign locations swarmed out from the cracks in the ground and covered Murdoc, biting her over and over.

"Ahh! Get them off me! Get them off!" she screamed helplessly

Maru was awakened by Murdoc's screaming and walked over to her. Maru noticed that Murdoc was wrapped in her blanket, suffocating herself. Maru shook Murdoc.

"WAKE UP, MURDOC, WAKE UP!"

Murdoc woke up screaming.

"What the hell were you dreaming about?" asked Maru in a concerned tone of voice.

Murdoc sighed, told Maru to quit being so juvenile, and went back to sleep.

THE END