Fan Fiction ❯ When Subs Divide II ❯ Zuko Arrives and Aang is unstable ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Zuko Arrives, and Aang is unstable
 
 
 
“Hey Sokka!” Aang said to Sokka who was almost at the end of the dock.
“Hey Aang, Katara resolve the problems as usual?” Sokka asked turning around.
“Erm no.” Aang thought of the “problem” he winced. Then he noticed that smoke was rising from below him.
“AANG! What are you doing???” Sokka yelled. Aang glanced down, he had fire flowing from his hands burning the dock. The smoke rose and Aang couldn't concentrate, he couldn't call upon the water to save him and Sokka though it was all around him. He realized how much he need Katara. (this relates to Katara's dreams)
Aang found himself unable to answer, like his bending abilities his voice was gone.
“AANG!” Sokka called again. Aang's firebending was non-stop flow from his hands, no matter what he did with his hands fire came blasting out of it with no problem. Aang had no idea what to do with his arms he waved them around and finally grew tired and just pointed them to the dock. The dock weakened and it started cracking.
“AANG! What are you doing?” Aang awoke from his daze, Katara? He stopped the firebending but too late, there was a huge cloud of black smoke hovering above the island.
“Katara?!” Aang yelled back.
“No…its Koko.” Aang almost fell over but he was grabbed from behind and pulled onto land. His hands stopped shooting out fire. He had fallen into Koko's lap who was stuck under him. After he examined his hands he realized that he was leaning up against another body. He quickly stood up and apologized.
“It's okay.” Koko said dusting herself off.
“Oh my god! I forgot about Sokka!” Aang yelled as he turned around.
“What about Sokka?” This time it was another females voice.
“Katara?”
“Yea, hey Aang…” Koko and Katara look at each other for a second. Koko smiled. Katara gave a weak smile then turned to Aang.
“Hold on one second, ladies.” Aang said as he hurried off onto the dock that was almost invisible through a cloud of dark smoke.
“SOKKA?!” Aang yelled out. Katara grew worried as she heard this, what happened to Sokka?
“Erm, here Aang.” Sokka said quietly. Aang felt himself thrown back out into the clear air on land next to Koko's feet. Koko kneeled down to him and picked him up. Again the staring then the blushing, then the confusion. Aang looked through the black cloud. Soon 6 dark figures stepped out of the cloud. Zuko, holding a knife up to Sokka's throat, and 4 Fire nation soldiers. Besides the fact that Katara was kind of confused about Aang and Koko she just ignored it and stared. Aang angrily stared back.
“Nice distraction Air head.” Zuko said. Zuko through Sokka to one of his guards.
“Sir? Your orders?”
“Tie him up, never remove this knife from his neck, keep his life on the line. We'll need it.” Zuko said. Zuko made a huge fireball. And stared at it a bit. Another figure came out of the shadows. Jarkog. His dark features was handsome as ever, he had black hair and pale white skin, all the guys thought he was weird looking, the girl adored him. His black cape and long silver sword attached to his side made him seem so dashing. Katara stared in awe. Aang noticed and found his hands getting hot again. He tried to control it but couldn't. Zuko saw this weakness and through the fireball at Aang. Aang just stared at his coming doom.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Aang screamed as it burnt his flesh off his hands (which he had put up to shield his face.) He was pushed back from the ferocity of the blow and hit a wall of a hut. He was out cold…or um…hot.
“AANG!” Katara and Koko both screamed in unison. They both ran to his aid. Katara knelt down and tried to pick him up but Koko brought his head to lie in her lap. His eyes were open a slit and stared up at her blankly. Koko got lost for a second. Katara gave a, “hmm-HMMMM” and Koko blushed and looked at Katara who examined his hands.
“Ahhhh. Katara! Long time no see…And you DO get more beautiful each time I see you.” Zuko said smiling.
 
Katara winced, she dreaded the day he would come back not only to get Aang but to woo her. Koko looked up at Katara wonderingly.
“Yea…long time no see.” She repeated looking up from Aang to stare at Zuko. Still handsome, if ONLY he would grow his hair….and somehow get rid of that scar.
“Do you remember….that fire nation kiss? Ahh…perfect as I remember it.” Zuko took a step closer.
“Listen Zuko I know what you're thinking, but what makes you think….after what you did to-.” Zuko interrupted.
“Aang? After what I did to Aang? Can you not tell he's fallen for the younger one over there. That what always happens when you date younger men, they feel you are old and date younger.” Zuko said pointing to Koko. Katara gave a gasp, she had her suspicions but with it just said out in the open there….it was scary. Aang wouldn't have done that so quickly…or….no. He wouldn't.
“How would you know, Zuko? Been dating younger men?” Katara said smiling at him. Zuko's eyes narrowed.
“You're funny. Always clever, like that plan to have me and the other boys think you killed yourself. Reeeeeeeeeeeal clever.” Zuko said. (btw this story goes with the ending of WSD where it wasn't really a plan and Katara really did almost kill herself)
“That wasn't a plan!” Katara yelled at him.
“Riiiight. Now come to me my pet.” Zuko said reaching a hand out. Katara just stared at it. Zuko pulled back his hand. “I thought so.” He said, “JARKOG!”
“Yes Master?” Jarkog said, just the sound of his voice made Koko and Katara send tingles down their spines.
“Make Katara come to me.” Zuko said. Jarkog nodded. He made eye contact with Katara. She couldn't turn away. Koko noticed.
Katara……such a beautiful name…Water tribe? I love it. Its so…sexy. Katara heard his voice inside her head. She couldn't move, so her legs moved for her. Slowly she came to Jarkog, not breaking their eye contact. She ignored Koko who was yelling for her to come back and asking her what she was doing. Soon Katara and Jarkog were staring eye-to-eye. Zuko stared suspiciously for a second. He noticed something change in Jarkog. Jarkog put his hand on the back of Katara's head. She closed her eyes and so did Jarkog. He leaned in…they kissed. It was DEFINITELY a Fire Nation kiss (if u recall from WSD 1 that it's a French kiss in Avatar world). Katara felt so peaceful. But her tongue scraped something pointy. It started to bleed and the taste of her own blood made her come more to her senses. Jarkog on the other hand, wanted more. He moved in more and more. Zuko ripped him off and held a fireball inches from Jarkog's face. Jarkog stared at it. He shook his head in apology. Zuko didn't have time for this, he wanted Katara and he wanted her now. Katara woke up from her trance. Her tongue was bleeding as if she bit it.
“Ow god! My tongue!” She yelled poking at it.
“Serves you right for kissing strange men!” Sokka managed to yelled. Katara turned to him to say that she didn't kiss strange men, but infact she did, she was right there, she felt it, she was kissed, she kissed, she didn't know what came over her.
“Katara, ready to be my queen?” Zuko asked.
“FOR THE SECOND AND LAST TIME, NO!!!!” Katara yelled at him.
“yea…you didn't have much of a choice anyway.” Zuko said grabbed her wrists like he did when he said, “I'll save you from the pirates.” He smiled looking at her, up…and down. Katara just glared at him then looked back at Aang, Koko and a bunch of other women desperately tried to make him better again. Suki was there staring at Katara and Zuko. Then she stared at Sokka and flinched. Zuko's grip tightened, bringing Katara's gaze back to him. He kissed her. Quick but deep. Then he had one of his guards tie her up and drag her on board the ship. Then he had his other guards bring Sokka, Koko, Aang, and Suki as prisoners too. Koko and Suki would serve as….playthings for the sailors on board his ship. And Aang would gain Zuko's right to the throne and Sokka is a good hostage.
“I get everything I want…like a prince should.”
 
And with that they sailed away towards the fire nation. AKA Lord Ozai.
 
A/N: hahah woot woot another chapter done in one day! What do you guys think? Haha don't worry nothing will happen to Koko and Suki while I'm still writing…unless you want me to…ew.
(still kind of short but this is long for me lol get used to it because I ACTUALLY have a life!)
 
READ AND REVIEW!
Oh and to my obsessive fan who reviewed When Subs Divide 1, um thanks….love you too? And yes…who told you I was making a sequel? My website? Wow ppl know about that? Cool.