Fan Fiction ❯ Whoever Said Enemies Are Enemies After-Hours? ❯ Not As It Seems Part I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: © Copyright 2005 Jodine Richards. All rights reserved. Distribution of any kind is prohibited without the written consent of Jodine Richards.
 
Warning: Swearing.
 
Jodine16: My first story that isn't a fanfic! This is probably a cliché idea, but it was stuck in my head all month. Enjoy!
 
_ . + * * + . _ . + * * + . _ . + * * + . _
 
Chapter One- Not As It Seems
 
"Hey, Brit," James Preston said, grinning, coming up to the south doors of Leduc Composite High. "Is your math done, so I can copy off it?" James Preston was a 17 year old blond in 11th grade with dark blue eyes, thin frame of 5'5", and unkept hair that his mom constantly complained about. Today he was wearing demi jeans, and a navy t-shirt that hugged his chest.
 
"Yes, it's done and no, you can't copy off me," Brit Thompson said, smiling. "But, I can help you finish it." Brit Thompson was a pretty brunette with thick urbany hair past her elbows, bright amber eyes, and a height of 5'3." Her outfit consisted of a tank top, with a button-up long sleeved shirt over top and impossible-to-get-into tight jeans, with a pink, studded belt added for show.
 
James shook his head, snickering. "Nay, I'm finished, so, how was your date with Zachariah?"
 
"It was great! I'm really glad you hook us up, I never realized that we had so much in common," Brit exclaimed, opening the door for him. "You know, you should really get together with someone. You've been single ever since 9th grade. I think you and Jordan would be really cute together."
 
James rolled his eyes. "Yeah right, she might be a totally and utter flirt with me, but I know she's got her eye on someone else," he said, growled the last part out.
 
Brit looked at him. "Really who?"
 
"My little brother." James was referring to his younger brother, Jaime, who looked a lot like him, thin, blond, blue-eyed, and short (5'2").
 
She snickered, as the reached their lockers. "Poor you; isn't she a little old for fickle Jaime?"
 
"Yes, that's why I told him that not matter how appealing or how much she likes him that if he dates her I'll personally break all 5 of his limbs."
 
"That's great; I really didn't need to know that." Brit shuddered, opening her locker and taking out a couple of text books and a binder.
 
“What, you didn't need to know that yourfuck buddy's incest?” Drawled a voice from behind them. The two teens turned to see Bradley Johanas, an 11th grade -like them- with dark brown hair, lightly tanned skin, brilliant green eyes, and a height of 6'6." Standing beside him was his long time friend Cody Cornelius.
 
Brit rolled her eyes. "You seem to have a thing for dropping into people's conversations like that, Johanas."
 
Brad shrugged, smirking. "I only say what I hear."
 
"Then I guess that means you need hearing aids," James said, looking slightly smug as Brit giggled.
 
"C'mon Cody, before we catch something," Brad snapped, leaving.
 
Brit blinked as they left. "That was weird; that's gotta be your shortest argument since first grade."
 
James stared at the brunet, murmuring, "No kidding." He shook his head, shutting his locker. "C'mon, let's go pre-order our lunch before the cafeteria starts filling up."
 
_ . + * * + . _ . + * * + . _ . + * * + . _
 
 
Jodine16: That was incredibly short. Review and tell me what you all think! And until then, later days!