Fan Fiction ❯ with deepest regrets ❯ cutter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Untitled

Racheal lives in a small town called Hyrule in America. (note no town to my knowledge is called Hyrule in America I would know because I live here) she is a cutter who falls in love with a vampire, Mustis. When he wants her to run away with him back to Denmark…will she?

"I don't want to be with you anymore" Teal told her.

Those words were said to her a month ago. Racheal ran the razor blade across her skin again, it was time for school, and there she would see him again, Teal.

Racheal carried her books into class and sat at her desk. A tall man, clad in dark came into the class. He was tall, handsome, pallid, with sullen cheeks, and dark brown eyes full of wisdom and heartbreak.

The rest of the class came in.

"Hello class" he said, his voice fresh and deep in the Danish accent, so enchanting and romantic.

For a moment Racheal forgotten about Teal, she was totally love struck.

" I'm filling in for Mrs. Berg while she is out to have her baby for a few days" he told them before handing out assignments.

After school Racheal met Mustis in the parking lot " Mr. Mustis!" she called after him.

Mustis stopped "hello Racheal"

Racheal blushed.

Mustis looked at her and saw her cuts and scars "you shouldn't cut yourself, you're a very pretty girl" before walking off.

Racheal followed him, he stopped "don't you have a home to go to?"

Racheal looked down "jo jeg gjøre"

Mustis touched her cheek "ok at er god'

Racheal gasped "you know Norwegian?!"

Mustis nodded "for as long as I have lived I know just about any language, my born language is Danish"

"I'm originally Norwegian but my parents moved over here when I was ten, just before they got divorced, and both my parents were originally Americans to begin with" Racheal said.

Mustis looked down "both my parents are dead because of me" He grinned, showing fangs.

Racheal jumped back "you're a vampire?!'

Mustis nodded and walked of, Racheal followed him. He smiled because he knew that she was tailing him.

Mustis walked up to his mansion and entered.

Racheal stopped and started at the magnificent building.

"Racheal come in" he told her before shutting the door.