Fan Fiction ❯ Yotsuyu: Lotus Blade ❯ My Blood My Name ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Yotsuya - Chapter 2 "My Blood My Name"
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

1605 - Adachi-Jisho Edo

Hideo - Eyes of Kyoto...that's what she is huh?

???? - Yessir, she is showing too much potential. I think we maybe seeing one of the four gods.

Hideo - So Masako, is it true that she is a ninja.

Masako - Well that's new...I see she is skilled and reconnaise found out she went to the Ryu-zan School.

Hideo - Shudai.

Masako - Yessir, Shudai Ryu Samurai. Oh and sir I have some interesting facts. In Edo a group of Swordsmen are gathering. They might be the Eyes of Kyoto.

Hideo - Masako why do you telling me about this fanclub of swordsmen?

Masako - Sir their leader is Daigo Sengumi.

Hideo - As if I truly care. Let the puppy lead his kindle of puppies to a geisha house. He is no concern of mine.

Masako - Sir, Daigo is a more competent swordsmen now.

Hideo - I seriously doubt that, but anyways inform Katsuya of Seiji's death. It's his right as his brother to know.

[Meanwhile Outside of Edo]

Akane - Shigure-sensei, Edo is so beautiful. I haven't been here since I was a young girl.

Shigure - Enjoy your reunion with Edo Akane. I am going to find someone.

Akane - Yessir I'll be at Nohbu Tanaka-sama's Inn. Meet you there.

[Shigure walks away]

[Akane to herself]

Akane - Iikuji has been following us for awhile...this is my assignment.

[Akane throws a tanto at the top of the building nearby]

Iikuji - OH SHIT!!!

[Akane smiles]

Akane - Gotcha.

[Man standing on top of the building with the tanto in his hand]

Iikuji - Good to see you too Akane.

Akane - Iikuji the Byakko.

Iikuji - Akane the Suzaku.

[Iikuji jumps down]

Akane - This is my assignment. Sengumi-sama gave this to me.

Iikuji - Poor Akane I am not following you upon my own free will. I was ordered make sure you got to Edo. Plus I've killed alot of people for you along the way. Someone wants that man dead more than the Eyes of Kyoto does.

Akane - Sadly those people we fought before had the sign of Toyatomi.

Iikuji - Hideo Adachi...damn his own brother wants him dead. No wonder he's three different people.

[Ryuzo stands surrounded by three guards]

Akane - You know that right now he's going to the Adachi-Jisho in Edo.

[Shigure fights three guards]

Iikuji - That's if he makes it there. Sengumi-sama sent out some units and enlisted the help of the Kajino Clan.

[Hikou walking away from three dead bodies]

Akane - That's not a good idea. He is way more powerful than he seems.

Iikuji - The Oni of Iwate right. He is the same person who helped this pitiful shogunate into power. Him and people like represent the worthless things about this Shogunate.

Akane - That may be true but this Shigure Adachi isn't the same as Jubei Adachi.

Iikuji - Hmm...well ever way he is a threat to Sengumi-sama's plan.

[Ryuzo standing in front of Adachi-Jisho]

Akane - His mind isn't right. It's seperated into three different people.

Iikuji - I know. Hikou, Ryuzo, and Shigure.

Akane - Be careful. They are all equally skilled.

Iikuji - No worry I am the master of the ninja art Hohei-Gatsu.

Akane - Just don't fight him.

Iikuji - Ok.

[Meanwhile at Adachi-Jisho]

Ryuzo - Mighty suspect...

Shigure - What is?

Ryuzo - Look at the symbol on the gate. Now look at the symbol on our blades.

Hikou - Iwate Toyatomi. That's the symbol's meaning.

[Shigure and Ryuzo look at Hikou]

Ryuzo - How exactly did you know that?

Hikou - I don't...know.

1600 - Iwate Prefecture

[Man that looks like Shigure and Ryuzo mixed]

???? - Master Kaneda is dead. He committed sabaku.

[Flash]

???? - This is Iwate. We we're suppose to be in Fukuyama.

[Flash]

???? - Father...

Hikou - We should go in now guys.

[Meanwhile inside Adachi-Jisho]

Masako - Sir he's here.

Hideo - Good bring him here unharmed.

Masako - Yessir.

[Meanwhile at Tanaka-sama's Inn]

[Kneeling down]

Akane - Master Sengumi, I have returned.

Daigo - Good, good. Has everything gone according to plan?

Akane - Yes and No sir.

Daigo - Hmm...

Akane - Sir the remaining members of the Iwate Toyatomi are trying as well to kill him, and...

Daigo - Go on.

Akane - He is way stronger than we thought. Adachi-sama has multiple personalities. Each stronger than the latter. Something horrible happened in Iwate five years ago.

Daigo - As you well know Iwate is my home region. Jubei was the next in line to head our clan, The Toyatomi. My honorable father Hajime Sengumi and my younger brother Honza should have truly gotten that position. But to no avail either way. The traitor Jubei came back to Iwate for an assault given to them by Ieyasu Tokugawa, himself. They destroyed my home my family and my life. I have spent five years of my life looking for him, and now that I have found him I am going to kill him.

[Akane looks up in surprise]

[Meanwhile at Adachi-Jisho]

[Masako walks up to Shigure]

Masako - Adachi-sensei. Welcome back to Adachi-Jisho. Our master would love to have an audience with you.

Shigure - So be it.

Masako - This way Adachi-sensei.

Ryuzo - How does everyone and their mother know us except us?

Hikou - I'd love the know that too.

Ryuzo - Ohhh...Shigure, Hikou's getting serious.

[Hikou blushes]
[Masako stops at a door]

Masako - In here.

[Geisha sitting in front of door opens it]

[Hideo's back turned to Shigure]

Hideo - Welcome. It's been awhile.

[Shigure looks around the room and sees Toyatomi Symbols and Artifacts]

[Hideo turns around]

Hideo - Please sit sir.

Shigure - Ok.

[They sit]

Geisha - Sake, Adachi-sama.

Both Hideo and Shigure - Yes.

[Hideo looks at Shigure sinisterly]

Shigure - You are an Adachi as well, are we kin?

Hideo - Sad dear Jubei. I am our own brother. Yet you don't remember me.

Shigure - Jubei, brother?

Hideo - Hmm...what I heard is true. You don't remember anything about yourself do you?

Shigure - My life is a blank. All I remember about my past is bit and pieces.

Hideo - Do you remember this?

[Geisha gives Hideo a sword wrapped in silk]

[Shigure's hair rises]

Ryuzo - Yotsuyu!?

Hideo - Oh well you must be the infamous Ryuzo, but you remember this sword. How awkward.

Ryuzo - What do you mean?

Hideo - This sword belongs to the leader of the Iwate Toyatomi.

Ryuzo - Now are you playing with me or are you going to fill me in any time soon.

Hideo - I see Shigure is the patient one. But these are all pieces of my brother I guess.

Ryuzo - What are you talking about? Start explaining!?

Hideo - Oh and you're violent too? Seiji truly had no chance against you.

[Flash]

Seiji - My name is Seiji Yotsuma...and...you're...going...to...die.

[Flash]

Ryuzo - You sent him?

Hideo - Yes I did.

Ryuzo - How brotherly to try and kill me.

[Hideo's face starts to look angered]

Hideo - You have the right to talk brother! I have lived in your shadow for years and you repay our family with death for teaching you to live fight to be a honorable samurai. Death brother is our gift!?!

[Ryuzo's hair rises]

Hikou - I didn't want to. I was ordered to go to Fukuyama.

Hideo - You, you are his embodiment of me.

[Mirroring of Hikou and Hideo]

Hideo - Take this sword. This is my last brotherly act to you Jubei. From now on we are rivals. Nothing more.

[Hikou looks at the sword on the ground and picks it up]

Hikou - Keep this sword for now Hideo. You are the last Adachi for now. When I need I will come get it. Until then keep it with you.

[Hikou walk through the door and a female samurai comes in]

Yohko - Hideo?

Hikou - No, I am Hikou Adachi. Nice to meet you Madame...

Yohko - Adachi...I am Yohko Adachi.

Hikou - My sister?

Yohko - By name only. I married Hideo.

Hikou - Well good. I shall be off.

[Hikou leaves]

Yohko - That was the Oni of Iwate?

Hideo - One of three sides. Hikou. Shigure and Ryuzo are somewhere in him. But why did he tell me to keep Yotsuyu. It's his sword.

Yohko - For someone who wants him dead why is he walking out of here alive?

Hideo - I don't know. It's my brother but it's a murder. I am confused. No more on this topic.

[Hideo to himself]

Hideo - Yotsuyu, he'll be back. Then I'll kill him.

[Meanwhile on the streets of Edo]

Shigure - That was new.

Ryuzo - He's just like us. He has each of our sides...

Hikou - We represent the teachings of his family.

Ryuzo - His family? We're his family.

Hikou - Yeah well...

Shigure - Hikou you seem to know more than you let off.

Hikou - I remember alot of what happened that night.

1600 - Iwate Prefecture

[Man that looks like Shigure and Ryuzo mixed]

Jubei - Leave no stone unturned or I'll have all of your heads!

Troops - Yes Sir.

[Flash]

Hajime - This tyranny is going to be the death of Kinto and Jubei.

[Flash]

Kinto - Master Kaneda is dead. He committed sabaku.

[Flash]

Jubei - This is Iwate Prefecture. We we're suppose to be in Fukuyama.

[Flash]

Jubei - Father...

[Shigure standing in the middle of a burning village crying]

Hikou - You guys must find out by yourselves.

Ryuzo - WHAT! You're not gonna tell us?

Shigure - Ryuzo he is right. We have to remember on our, and not force it.

Ryuzo - Now this is about a bitch. [Ryuzo slaps his forehead] Okay.

Shigure - At Tanaka's Inn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------
Continued in Chapter 3 - "Eyes Converged"