Fate/Stay Night Fan Fiction ❯ ἔρως ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: All rights of ownership of "Fate/stay night" and its characters belong to Kinoku Nasu, Takashi Takeuchi, TYPE-MOON on a whole, and other affiliated companies such as Kodokawa Shoten, Studio DEEN, and Geneon. This is purely a work of fiction made by fans, for fans. If any of the respective owners ask, I will remove all content that I do not hold any rights to (meaning, by proxy, the whole story).

Warning: This story contains explicit (and not so explicit) sexual content. Read at your own risk.

---
Eros
---

"How's this, Ayako?"

"W-wait, ho—aah!" Ayako couldn't hold back a gasp. A shudder shot through her spine as cool fingers lightly tweaked at the tips of her nipples.

"T-Tohsaka, what're you doing?" Ayako half tried to laugh it off, but for some reason her arms weren't making any motions to push off the other girl. It wasn't because she didn't have any strength in her limbs, it was just that she couldn't find the motivation to actually stop her.

"What do you think?" Rin's lips peeled back into a predatory grin. Her eyes twinkled with a mischief that made Ayako's heart pound.

Any answer Ayako might have made was cut off as a hand deftly turned her head to the side and pulled her into a kiss.

"Mmhgh!?" Ayako felt a tongue twist its way into her mouth and tickle at her own while the callused hand lightly thumbed at her cheek. Her eyes widened in disbelief as she stared at her assailant. "Emeegh?"

Shirou broke the kiss and smiled guilelessly. "Ayako."

"W-what… are you—?" Ayako's breaths came in gasps as she dazedly stared at Shirou. Then she realized something; he was completely naked. His muscles looked almost like they were chiseled out of stone. "W-why are you…?"

"Come on, Ayako." Rin twisted Ayako's head away from Shirou and pulled her into another kiss. "Mmhh."

The taste of cherries assaulted her as she felt Rin invade her mouth. Despite herself, she grew lightheaded from the sensations coming from her tongue. Ayako's vision darkened. She felt, rather than saw, Shirou's callused hands unbuttoning the rest of her shirt and tugging at the clasp of her skirt.

"Mmmgh!?" Rin pulled away slightly as Ayako's eyelids fluttered open. She dived in to kiss Ayako's throat, making her way down to her shoulder while leaving a cascade of short kisses in its wake.

"Ahh, Ayako, I'm surprised, mhh…" Rin paused to lick at the crevice of her neck, causing Ayako to shiver again. "You're skin's so smooth. You must take really good care of it despite the amount of time you put into the archery club."

"W-what's… th–at got to do with anything?" Ayako hiccupped and felt herself heat up even more. "A-and Emiya, wh-what are you doinnngh?!"

Shirou captured her in another kiss as she started babbling, and let him finish pulling off her shirt. His left hand slid down her sweat-slicked back and slipped into her panties to rub at her butt.

"Mmh…" Ayako moaned as their combined efforts continued to make her body pulse and shiver in pleasure.

"Thaaaat's right…" Rin practically purred as she tugged Ayako's skirt down to her knees and kissed her stomach.

"Mmghah?" Ayako groaned as Shirou pulled away. A tiny string of saliva connected their lips for several moments before snapping.

Dimly, before Shirou kissed her again, Ayako saw that she was in her classroom—and that they weren't alone. Several rows away, sitting at on another desk was a woman she'd never seen before—or had she?

Rich, violet hair surrounded the woman like a coat. Her bizarre square pupils stared directly at Ayako as she leaned forward with a faint smile on her lips.

"Wh—mmh?" Ayako couldn't pose her question as Shirou's giant hands cupped her face, blocking all of her vision except for his own hazel colored eyes.

And then Rin's finger plunged into her. "Mmmgh!?"

Almost like an electric current shot through her, Ayako's spine curved backwards as the tips of Rin's fingers nimbly teased at the walls of her vagina.

"Ri— Rin!" Ayako managed to pull out of another of Shirou's kisses and gasp out. "Wh-what do you think yo—mmh!"

"What do I think I'm doing?" Rin gave a short laugh. "I should hope you know exactly what I'm doing, mmh…"

Shirou only barely pulled out his tongue in time as Ayako unconsciously clenched her jaw from the pleasure she felt from Rin's sucking her clitoris.

"Mgghh!" Ayako's body jerked as she felt a wave of pleasure slam into her.

"Hey, Tohsaka," Shirou's voice held a twinge of exasperation as he glared at Rin. "Be a bit more careful, would you?"

"Mmgh, wha' ou're omplaining 'bout, Emiya-kun?" Rin didn't bother stopping her motions as she replied nonchalantly.

"Aahh…ehhh…" Ayako moaned as Shirou gave a grunt in response to Rin before he began tweaking one of her nipples in between his thumb and forefinger. He dipped his head to give a light kiss to her lips before imitating Rin and moving downward. His lips suckled at the nape of her neck before settling around the area of her areola.

Above the crown of Shirou's red hair, Ayako dazedly noticed that the woman was still staring at her. Having a clearer view this time, she saw that the violet-haired woman was wearing nothing except the glasses that rested on her nose. Her jutted position left nothing to Ayako's imagination, and she saw a clear liquid staining the wood of the desk that the woman was seated on.

She was aroused. The woman was getting off on watching her being violated.

Ayako felt a spike of pleasure pound into her at the thought, and it tipped her over the edge yet again.

"Ahhh!"

"Mmh—" Rin slurped noisily. "Alright, Emiya-kun, you're up."

"Ah…hueh…?" Ayako blinked in daze. In the blink of an eye, Shirou and Rin had switched positions, with Shirou smiling at her from between her legs while Rin gazed at her from the side.

"Ahh!" Ayako's eyes widened and her breath caught as she saw Shirou's erect cock twitch with excitement.

Her head swung from side to side, and a panic swelled up in her chest. "W-wait! Wait, wait, wait!"

"Haha, wait for wha–t?" Rin laughed at Ayako's expression. "You're soaking wet down here."

Rin reached down and brushed her finger against Ayako's vulva. Ayako couldn't hold back a gasp and embarrassing thrust of her hips at the sensation.

Ayako's gaze flicked over to the woman watching them and felt a thrill rush through her body as she saw the woman lightly massaging her breasts and pussy. Her gaze locked with Ayako's for a moment, before she licked her lips in anticipation.

An image of the woman in a frenzy of motion, caught up in the impending act as much as Ayako, bubbled up in her mind. Just like that, a switch was flipped, and nerves seemed to light up in pleasure. More than anything, Ayako wanted the woman to watch her—be enthralled by her.

"Okay." Ayako swallowed her nervousness and looked turned back to the patiently waiting Shirou. "I'm ready."

"Here I go, Ayako." Shirou palmed his cock and placed it at the entrance to her vagina. His thru—

Ayako's eyes snapped open and she pulled her head up with a jolt.

"Ahh…?" Ayako gasped for breath, and she shakily looked around her room. Her tiny collection of plushies were all lined up on her dresser as usual. The harsh sunlight peeked into the room from behind her blue window curtains. The alarm clock near her bed told her it was still another hour before school.

"Hahh—ah…"

She felt a sticky sensation covering her body. She hastily pulling back her covers, revealing her sweat soaked clothes and—

"Oh, god..." Ayako groaned as she noticed how soaked her pajamas were. "It's like a freaking water park."

"Agghh." Ayako rubbed her face with her hands. "And—I'm still really horny. Damn it…"

It was just another morning in her life of late.

---

"Senpai, are you okay?" Sakura's face loomed over hers, and she gave a jerk.

"F-fine!" Ayako stuttered before she could fully control herself. "I'm fine, Sakura. Just a bit groggy, my, uh, dreams kept me up last night."

"Nightmares?" Sakura inquired sympathetically.

"Ah," Ayako sighed and let her head droop slightly, "I guess you could call it that."

"Why don't you just rest for a while, senpai? I can take over for the day, at least." Sakura gestured to a few club members at the archery range.

"Ah, no, no," Ayako shook her head and stood up. "I can't let you do that. You may be the vice captain, but leaving it all to you when I'm supposed to be up and about is just irresponsible."

"Mmm." Sakura frowned slightly, but quickly gave a nod and smiled again. "If you say so, senpai, but if you start feeling lightheaded or sick, please rest. It'd be bad if the captain fell ill."

"Hah!" Ayako felt herself grinning. "I'm not that fragile!"

Ayako rolled her shoulders and tried to focus again, attempting to ignore the subject that had been plaguing her for the past few weeks.

Ayako considered herself quite a open-minded person, not really biased against any sort of minority, but she had also never really considered her own sexuality from an uncertain stance before. The unrelenting dreams—and sometimes to her shock, daydreams—had her questioning it more and more often.

She still found men quite attractive, and none of the women she saw really sparked anything inside of her, so it only took a few glances about to her schoolmates to lower her arousal and bring herself back together again. However, the continuing nighttime dreams with a very specific woman had led her around in circles.

Her wet dreams consisted of a bizarre amount of situations, from lustful trysts to frenzied threesomes—with partners from a good number of men as well, thank you very much—but it was always with the same woman somewhere in her dreams, a very strange and beautiful woman. She had purple hair that reached down to her ankles, and oftentimes wore a dress so tiny that it boggled Ayako's mind how someone so tall could wear it. If she needed a weapon in the dreams, she held a long spike or nail attached to a chain, and if she was wearing her strange, leather dress, she often had a blindfold that looked like it was made out of some sort of reptile's skin. It wasn't always the same dream, and it wasn't always the same outfit, but Ayako often dreamt of her like that.

And always, always, it was about her. Sometimes it was having sex with her, often to a climax. It sometimes interrupted, but every so often, Ayako would have a dream where it was just as incredible having her simply watch. She remembered her threesome with Tohsaka and Emiya, and vividly recalled that she wanted that woman to see her getting impaled by Emiya's dick.

Every single time, it had left her feeling so aroused that she had to masturbate furiously afterward, or suffer through the feeling of being incredibly frustrated the entire day.

Ayako also had absolutely no recollection of ever seeing the woman before, which left her even more confused. If she was only attracted to a woman of her fantasies, did that make her a bi-sexual or just self-absorbed?

Ayako sighed and lightly slapped her cheeks, trying to drive herself out of her stupor.

"Get it together, Mitsuzuri." She muttered to herself and focused on the students.

Her sharp ears picked up the sound of the door to the dojo sliding open, and she turned around. She could barely contain a cry of shock.

The woman of her fantasies, clad in a pair of tight jeans and a long-sleeve shirt with a pair of glasses perched on her nose, walked in. Ayako quickly dug in her nails into her bare arm, but only felt more conflicted as pain assaulted her nerves.

"Rider!" Ayako glanced woodenly to her left and watched as Sakura trotted up to the foreign woman, openly greeting her.

"Ah… uh," Ayako coughed and then walked up closer. "Someone you know, Sakura?"

Ayako had no idea why she even placed herself in front of the pair. She should have been observing the students, trying her hand at some of her own practice or watching dust gather—anything but what she was doing.

She knew with absolute certainty that this was the woman of her dreams, and despite the constant reassurances she had given herself the past several weeks, she knew without a doubt that she was completely enamored with her.

'So, why, why, WHY am I going up to try to talk to her?!' Ayako mentally screamed.

"Ah, s-senpai," Sakura fidgeted as Ayako approached. "Sorry, this is my friend, Rider. She's from out of the country, and… has only been here for a few days."

"Rider, this is Mitsuzuri Ayako." Sakura gestured while Rider and Ayako exchanged bows.

"It's very nice to meet you, Mitsuzuri." Ayako only barely contained a shiver as the voice from her dreams greeted her, and the same face gave a friendly smile.

"You… as well." Ayako swallowed in an attempt to wet her throat, which felt like sandpaper.

Sakura fidgeted again, before looking at Ayako with an embarrassed expression. "Actually, senpai, could you do me a favor? I said I'd show Rider around the specific parts of town but," Sakura grimaced, "I forgot that Tohsaka-senpai asked me to help her with something, so I don't have time today."

"I told you it wasn't any problem, Sakura." Rider assured her friend.

"Yes, I know, but I don't feel right about it." Sakura frowned at Rider cutely, before turning to Ayako. "Could you do me a really big favor? Would you show her around town?"

"Uh, m-me?" Ayako's heart skipped a beat. Despite having heard the leading explanation, she was still caught completely by surprise.

"Yes, if you could, I'd be deeply grateful, senpai." Sakura gave a bow. Ayako felt a sense of panic start to well up.

"I, uh, um…" Ayako grasped for an excuse, and one quickly came to mind. 'I can't because my mother got hospitalized thanks to food poisoning.'

"I don't mind." Ayako instead found herself accepting. 'Oh, god.'

"Are you sure?" Rider glanced at Ayako, an uncertain expression coming onto her face for the first time since she walked in.

"Y-yes, I don't mind at all!" Ayako gave a laugh as a sweat dripped down her back and a jittery feeling of excitement bubbled up in her chest.

"Thank you so much, senpai!" Sakura gave a grateful smile and bowed. "The club should be done in about twenty minutes, Rider. So, if you could wait that long…"

"I'll just find somewhere to sit until then, if that's all right?" Rider glanced at Ayako in askance.

"It's fine." Ayako hesitated, and then turned back to the club members, her concentration more a mess than ever.

---

It was around two hours later that Ayako realized that something very odd was going on. She had originally thought to just take Rider to see the sights, but then, it occurred to her that since Rider was new in town, there might be some things that she wanted or needed to pick up.

Somehow or another, Rider had let Ayako know she enjoyed reading, and so she thought that taking her to the library wouldn't be bad, but then she remembered that there was a pretty good bookstore nearby too...

'What the hell am I doing?' Ayako sighed as she walked out the bookstore with Rider.

"Thank you, Mitsuzuri-san." Rider gave a slight smile. "The library didn't have this book in, so it was nice to see it in stock over here."

"Yeah, no problem." Ayako gave a nervous laugh.

"Oh, I think there was a pastry shop that opened up just recently. Do you want to grab a bite?" Ayako asked Rider as her anxiety continued to build.

"That would be wonderful." Rider nodded in agreement.

Fifteen minutes later, after the apple pastries woke up her appetite, Ayako nearly spat out the soda she was drinking when she realized what was so odd about her situation.

'I-Isn't this, like, a date?'

"Here, Mitsuzu–" Rider blinked as she noticed Ayako's expression. "Are you alright?"

"Yes!" Ayako jolted. "I-I mean, I'm… fine. Thanks."

"Are you sure?" Rider peered at her closely, adjusting her glasses as she did so. "You look a little pa–no, I take that back, you're looking flushed."

"F-f…fine, I'm fine." Ayako could only squeak out. "N-no, I mean, we should probably, I mean…"

"If you're not feeling alright, perhaps we should head back?" Rider looked at her with concern.

"I…" Ayako swallowed. "Yeah, maybe we should."

Holding back a bizarre disappointed feeling, Ayako sat up and walked out of the fast food restaurant with Rider. Despite herself, she was going half crazy. One minute, she was genuinely enjoying the time she spent with Rider, and the next, she was so self conscious that she thought she was going to combust.

Her thoughts of her dreams of late weren't helping matters, as she half expected to find herself being pulled into an alleyway and fucked sil—

Ayako froze.

No, that was it exactly. She wanted to be pulled into an alleyway and fucked silly. The crushing disappointment that this was reality and that she was going to go back to her house after showing the strange foreigner around town was the main source of her anxiety, not the fact that she was on an apparent date with another woman.

'I really am going nuts.' Ayako's head drooped.

"Ayako."

"…huh?" Ayako looked up at the sound of her name—her given name—and found Rider right in front of her. And incredibly close. Way too close. Like, intimately close. The other woman placed her hands on Ayako's shoulders and licked her lips.

"Ri—der…?" Ayako's heart abruptly sped up as the woman beside her stooped down and dragged her into a kiss. She felt Rider's hands tighten on her shoulders, but she didn't—couldn't resist even as Rider's tongue snaked through her lips.

"Mmghm." The sweet taste of apples assaulted Ayako's taste buds as Rider's tongue twirled about hers; her lips were suckled on at the same time that her tongue was overcome. Rider's own lips pressed firmer and firmer as Ayako continued to hang limply against the other woman.

Ayako wasn't entirely sure how long she stood rooted to the spot as Rider French-kissed her, but as soon as Rider broke away, she felt with certainty that she couldn't stop things from continuing. She didn't want to stop things from continuing.

"Aya…ko," Rider let out a breathy moan as she broke away from the deep kiss, her eyes seemed to twinkle as she licked her lips slowly—like she was savoring the taste on them.

"Ah." Ayako gazed up at Rider blankly, not sure enough about herself anymore to even give a proper response. Her mind was utterly blank, but her body was humming with energy. Her heart was going crazy, and her skin was tingling with excitement.

"Ayako, I want to have sex with you." Rider said without a hint of embarrassment. She just looked at Ayako with a feeling of longing. "I've wanted to for quite some time. Will you… accept me?"

"Ah, nh…" Ayako blinked, and bit the inside of her cheek so hard that she tasted blood. Despite the insanity of it, the pain brought a flooding sense of relief, and she found herself slowly nodding. Ayako couldn't resist when Rider's interest was so blatant, when this was reality. She couldn't rationalize her feelings, but she was deeply attracted to the woman in front of her.

"That makes me happy," Rider smiled with a hint of teeth. "Let's go to some place we won't be interrupted."

Rider's hand grasped hers tightly—although not uncomfortably—and she pulled the girl along. Ayako didn't say anything as they worked their way through the city, her conscious mind barely registered her own thoughts anymore, let alone where they were going.

But with every step they took, her heartbeat seemed to get louder and her nerves became even more aroused. The thought of what Rider wanted to do made her nervous, but her body became even more excited. Her nipples were soon jutting painfully against her bra, and her panties became damp with her own fluids.

Ayako's sense of direction and time quickly became so disorientated that she didn't even realize they had reached their destination and then some, until Rider's hand pulled out of her grasp—which had, somewhere along the line, become a mutual hold—to place both of them onto Ayako's shoulders.

"Ahh, Ayako," Rider licked her lips slowly as she stooped downward again, beginning to repeat the earlier scene, now from within the confines of a bedroom.

Ayako craned her neck upward to meet with Rider as she stooped down. The taller woman's tongue reached out of her mouth and tickled at Ayako's open lips. Instead of quickly delving deeper into another kiss, Rider slowly licked at Ayako's lips, her hands coming up to clasp around Ayako's head at the same time. Pulling her head upward slightly, Rider engulfed Ayako's lips with her own.

"Mmhh…" Ayako let out a muffled groan into Rider's mouth as the other woman's tongue quickly met with her own. The shift from a seemingly hesitant lick to a deep kiss caught Ayako by surprise and left her head feeling even fuzzier with pleasure.

Rider's right hand pulled away from cupping Ayako's head and reached downward, deftly snagging a few buttons of her school uniform as it made its way to her breast. She pinched Ayako's nipple somewhat roughly through her clothing, but as such, it gave only a soft jolt to Ayako.

"Nnhhah!" Ayako moaned. Her unsteady voice became clearer as Rider gently pulled away from the kiss. Not stopping, Rider bent down and gave a short kiss onto Ayako's lower cheek before traveling down to her shoulder. All the while, Rider used her left hand to undo the buttons to Ayako's school vest and uniform shirt, spreading the clothing slightly as her head continued to leave a trail of kisses in its descent.

"Ah…" Ayako's heart continued to beat faster as Rider's teeth bit down onto the material of her bra and pulled it downward. The tight undergarment yielded only halfway, and squeezed tightly on the lower half of her breast, but Rider's suckling of her nipple caused the discomfort to wash away as Ayako felt like a spike of pleasure was injected into chest.

"AH!" Ayako's legs buckled. It was only Rider's hand on her lower back that kept her from falling.

"Let's… lay down, Ayako." Rider's voice was thick with lust, causing Ayako's heart to clench in excitement; the somewhat heavy breathing from the other woman only added to the effect.

Leading Ayako to the laid out futon, Rider pushed the girl onto her back and sat lightly on her thighs. Rider leaned downward, taking Ayako's lips into another kiss. At the same time, she used one of her hands to worm between Ayako's back and the futon to unclasp her bra's fastening.

Pulling away, Rider shifted off Ayako slightly and made her way down to her breasts again. Picking up and flinging away Ayako's bra to the side, she finally began to suckle Ayako's tits in earnest.

Encompassing the flesh with her mouth, Rider alternated between wrapping her tongue around the nipple and sucking, to twirling her tongue around the nub. While her mouth worked, Rider's left hand massaged at Ayako's other breast and tweaked the jutting tip between her forefinger and thumb.

"Hah—nhh!" Ayako let out a moan, and reached up with both of her hands, entwining them in Rider's long hair to keep her head pressed down. At the same time, Rider's right hand slid downward in-between the fabric of Ayako's clothing and her flesh to gently brush at the sensitive area between her thighs.

"O-oh, god." Ayako had a flashback to the dream from the day before and felt her desire bubble up so strongly in her that her vulva felt like it was on fire. "Rider, p-please don't… tease me…"

"Of course not, Ayako," Rider pulled her mouth away from Ayako's nipple with a soft pop from the suction and shot a smile at the girl in front of her. "But, I shall do my very best to make this last for as lo–ong as possible."

"Ahh, hah—" Ayako groaned as Rider's fingers continued to play with her. Any further moans were muffled as Rider stretched forward and started to kiss her again. Rider's left hand began to travel downward, crawling slowly along her flesh from her breast to her back, and then down to her buttocks. Cupping Ayako's ass, Rider gave a rough circular motion with her fingers before she worked blindly at unclipping the fastening to the skirt.

Success came before she had even finished pausing for breath between the first and second kiss. Rider tugged at the skirt, loosening it, and dug her hand behind it to cup Ayako's panty-clad derriere. She gave it another slow grind, sending tingles through Ayako's back.

"Mmhh…" Ayako lifted her legs obligingly as Rider pulled her skirt away, flinging it to the side like the bra.

"Wait a moment, Ayako." Rider pulled away, straightening upright, before grasping the bottoms of her shirt and tugging it off in nearly one smooth motion. Pulling off the ends of her sleeves, Rider smiled as Ayako boggled at her.

"No bra?" Ayako couldn't help but stare at what were likely the biggest breasts she'd seen in her life, and for some reason, hadn't truly noticed until they were presented in front of her in full.

"I'm surprised you didn't notice, Ayako." Rider gave a tiny laugh and leaned down, letting her breasts sway slightly in front of Ayako. "The enti–re time I was with you, I was aroused. My nipples were as hard as rocks. Mmm…"

"Ah, hah…" Ayako looked at the healthy flesh swinging in front of her with a memorized stare. "I never really thought… that something like this could look that beautiful."

Having larger breasts was better, of course, but until that point, Ayako had never really considered the things 'attractive', let alone 'beautiful'. But as she had already been assaulted with continual new and unexpected experiences, Ayako took her new fascination in stride and reached out to cup the large orbs in her hands.

Licking her lips reflexively, Ayako craned her head forward and grasped at one of the erect nipples with her mouth. Imitating what Rider had been doing to her just a few moments ago, Ayako lulled her tongue to and fro, and attempted to suckle the teat.

Quickly hearing Rider give a small sigh of pleasure, Ayako felt a flush of satisfaction stir in her belly. She wanted to hear Rider moaning and screaming in pleasure, just as much as the other woman likely wanted to hear her doing so.

Rider just sat still for the moment, kneeling downward on Ayako and enjoying the sensation of Ayako suckling and kneading her breasts.

Switching, Ayako turned her head to the left and pursed her lips around Rider's other breast while her right hand softly squeezed at the flesh. She started to lightly roll the slick nipple between her thumb and forefinger before pinching it slightly between the two fingers.

"Mm—ah…" Rider lightly ran the fingers of one hand through Ayako's short hair and gave a moan.

"I knew that these could be… erotic," Ayako paused to whisper, echoing her earlier statement. "I just never thought I would be the one who would think so."

"I've never thought like that, but I haven't ever found someone whose breasts I've liked quite as much as yours." Rider smiled and reached down to lightly brush at Ayako's still wet breasts with the tips of her fingers, causing the girl to gasp at the sudden sensation.

Rider pulled away from Ayako and stood up fully, her height making her tower over Ayako completely from her position on the floor.

As Rider slowly pulled on the zipper of her jeans, Ayako's eyes focused solely on the small fastener, not seeing the smile form on Rider's face as she watched her. It took only a few seconds, but those handful of seconds caused Ayako's excitement to build even more. Her heartbeat pounded in her ears, and her breath sped up.

The zipper came undone completely, and Rider pulled one of her legs out of the tight material. The sharp contrast from the blue denim and the flawless white skin that was taken out of it had Ayako feeling like her heart was going to explode.

Closing her eyes, Ayako gave a few light gasps for breath; she opened them again only to see that the jeans were already on the floor. The feeling of disappointing that started to well up was quickly squashed as Rider turned around and gave her a full view of her lacy panties as she slid them down. Her back bent forward as she did, giving Ayako a view of both of her lean buttocks and a peek of her vulva, which was already dripping with a clear fluid. A string of the liquid connecting to Rider's panties spoke to Ayako loudly, and when it was abruptly cut when the undergarments hit the floor, Ayako felt even more desire well up in her.

From the floor, Ayako tugged at the ends of her underwear, and pulled it out from underneath herself before kicking it off completely. The slightly cool air of the room hit her exposed genitals, and Ayako shivered, but more from excitement than temperature.

"Here, let's try this, Ayako." Rider sat down opposite of Ayako with her legs spread, and gestured for her to come close.

Not familiar with any kind of sex in the first place beyond her fantasies, Ayako followed Rider's lead and entwined her right leg over Rider's left one, and Rider's over hers. She felt a gasp escape from her lips as Rider wasted no time and gave a slow grinding thrust of her hips. Despite the lack of direct attention to her genitalia, it felt far better than anything she had done to herself. A pleasurable ache formed just from the feeling of Rider's vulva being pressed against hers. Even the slightest twitch sent a jolt of gratification up her spine.

Rider leaned forward and grabbed Ayako by the wrists. Her smile widened a fraction as Ayako made clueless noise. Her confusion lasted only as long as it took Rider to roughly grind upward, thrusting herself directly against Ayako's jutting clitoris.

"—ggh!" Ayako choked as the burning ache in her groin flared up. An intense wave of pleasure shot through her, and she lost all strength in her waist. It didn't stop. Rider turned the thrust into a brushing motion that she showed no sign of halting. Each smooth, repetitive grinding caused Ayako to give another shuddering gasp. Only Rider's firm grasp on her arms kept her upright as her body quaked with near orgasmic spasms.

"Ahh, Ayako." Rider's voice was thick with lust. "I wish you could see your expression, it's truly wonderful. I love that look of abandon. Show more of it to me."

"R-Ride—rr—r!" Ayako shuddered again, only able to call out Rider's name as her jaw clenched reflexive as she came, another flood of pleasure surging through her body.

Rider paused in her grinding motions and strained herself forward, her hand slipped up Ayako's shoulders to cup her head and pull her forward to kiss her lips.

"Mmhh!" Ayako felt the world briefly go out of focus. Just from the kiss, she felt another orgasm wash over her, but then, Rider ground their hips together again and she came again.

"Go—d—ohgoahgh!" Ayako's speech lost all coherency as she felt herself go completely out of control. Her vision blackened before it was encompassed in light.

Her perception of the real world twisted and flipped. Before she could even perceive a pattern to the images flashing in her mind, she came to in another place entirely.

It was a world of shadows and colors, not completely formed or perhaps, just not fully perceivable. There was no up or down, and the sky held no difference to the ground. It wasn't simply space, but it wasn't any sort of true reality either.

Ayako couldn't even hope to understand it, but she didn't attempt to. Her thoughts were still muddled with arousal and sex. Despite her changed surroundings, she felt no different from when Rider had been licking at her.

Within the non-reality stood a beast, and like the world it was in, it was only half conceivable. A twisting mass of slick ropes, but only a single tower of it could be seen from where Ayako existed. It was out in the background as well, perhaps throughout the entire world, but only that one pillar of it could be seen clearly. Within the countless purple tendrils pierced out glaring red eyes, far from human, they did not even hold a flesh-like orb, but just a presence of red light and sight.

And Ayako—welcomed it. She had recognized the creature the moment she felt its gaze.

The ropes swarmed, and Ayako was quickly engulfed. None of them held any true end, but encircled Ayako in an ever-moving binding. From her shoulder to her the slit of her vulva, from her armpit to her ear, around her stomach, each leg and arm. With no end in sight, her entire body was soon covered in a twisting mass, and with each movement, pleasure was ignited on every nerve in her body. Twisting and slithering, the tendrils made her scream in bliss.

Her tongue flicked out, and she lolled it out like a dog as she panted for air in-between each shout that escaped from her lips. The noises that came out of her mouth didn't have any coherency; they were just random sounds that flew out of her throat as her body was repeatedly forced into orgasmic heights. The relentless friction from all the twisting and snaking across her body didn't bring any pain, only pleasure. It quickly seemed like her entire body simply become one large nerve that was being fed unending sexual gratification.

Her vision could only see the wet, violet flesh twisting about to pleasure her, but she could still feel the presence of the countless eyes staring at her—watching each and every one of her movements as she writhed in sexual bliss.

"Ri—de—err…!" Ayako just barely forced the name out from between the gasps and screams of joy, but as soon as she did, she felt the world—the entire unreality shudder, and then quickly fall away.

Like when she arrived in the strange, incomprehensible place her sight blurred, this time into a vision of white—and then, pink.

"Mmh…" Her tongue twirled in response to the invading one in her mouth, and she suckled on the pleasurable appendage, before her vision started to come back to her.

The purple world came into focus, and Ayako stared into Rider's square, pink irises. The perch of the glasses that the other woman wore were pressing lightly against Ayako's nose since their faces were so close together.

Rider slowly broke away from the kiss and gave her a small smile. "Thank goodness."

"Thank… good—ness?" Ayako breathlessly questioned.

"You lost consciousness, Ayako." Rider sat back. "In fact, your heart stopped, and I had to resuscitate you."

"'Resuscitate', huh?" Ayako gave a giggle, but realized she was on her back, and sat up.

"Mm." Rider nodded seriously, but her eyes twinkled. "I was very worried, up until you started kissing me."

"I—started kissing you, huh?" Ayako blinked, but slowly let a grin form on her face.

"Forgive me, Ayako." Rider abruptly spoke, her expression turning downcast. "I went overboard."

"Ah, hah?" Ayako looked at Rider with a baffled expression. "Well, I was a virgin until a while ago, but if you going overboard means s-sex that wonderful, I don't think I mind too much."

"I…" Rider frowned. "There is that, but I must confess… Not just going overboard in that, but also the matter of seducing you."

"Ah, well." Ayako blushed at Rider's blatant admission.

"And it was that, a planned seduction. I…" Rider grimaced. "I had Sakura lie. I have been in this city far longer than just a week. I have seen you often in the time I've spent here, and through that, I grew attracted.

"You might call me," Rider pursed her lips, "your stalker, if you would."

"Ah…" Ayako stared in amazement.

"More than that, while it wasn't truly intentional, I put your life in danger through this all." Rider bowed her head deeply. "So, I'm deeply sorry."

"I…" Ayako stumbled and a flash of the strange world she remembered entered her mind. "I don't completely get it.

"But, while some things may have gone out of control, and we should probably talk about all of this soon…" Ayako placed her hand on Rider's. "I don't regret you… seducing me, not at all."

Rider looked at Ayako in astonishment.

"I…" Ayako grinned ruefully. "If we're talking about confession, I feel this isn't the first time we've met."

"Well." Ayako scratched her head with her free hand. "What I mean is, I've been having dreams about you for a while, so when you walked into the archery dojo, I was kind of caught flatfooted as the girl from my sort of crazy homoerotic wet dreams suddenly appeared."

Ayako felt her face flushing intensely. Even though she just had quite a first experience, it hardly meant that saying something so blatant felt any less embarrassing.

"You've… had dreams about me? More than one?" Rider blinked at Ayako with a stupefied expression. "Really?"

"Yes. I know it sounds weird, but…" Ayako shrugged and squeezed Rider's hand. "I feel really happy right now. I mean, I can't really call this like 'love' or anything like that. I mean, I don't even know anything about you, but… it feels good."

"I—" Rider gave a wide smile. "I feel happy too."

Rider glanced at their entwined hands and gave a small laugh. "Heheh. I believe this is what they called 'eros' where I was born: a sudden, mad-like love. I hadn't really even known it until I saw you, but I never would have thought that you were also… afflicted with it."

"Eros, huh?" Ayako cocked her head to the side. "Does that mean—you're Greek?"

"Heheh, how quick!" Rider laughed again, and nodded. "Well, I'd rather leave the past in the past, but… I hope we can look forward to getting to know each other, as well as… more of this."

Rider's fingers tightened slightly as she spoke, and Ayako gave a responding squeeze.

"I'd like that too." Ayako smiled, and felt a blush crept up onto her cheeks as a stray thought hit her. 'I guess I win that bet, Tohsaka, even if I'm not quite ready to admit it yet.'

---

This was helpfully eviscerated by Icura and Hawker_748. Thanks for the proofreading.