Fate/Stay Night Fan Fiction ❯ Fate - Season's Road - Einzbern Wedding Panic ❯ Einzbern Wedding Panic - Part B ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fate-Season's Road
“Spring Project”
By Jyoohan
 
Original Creators
Type-Moon
 
~*~*~
 
Einzbern Wedding Panic - Part B
 
-Prelude-
 
As the author worked furiously on the computer to bring his work into fruition, he suddenly realized a mistake he made in the earlier chapter. It's not a `serious' mistake that would mar his reputation or anything, but more like a splinter that drives some over the edge of sanity.
 
It was the mistake of using the word “Interlude” since the word “Inter-” refers to the middle, or a pause, intermission of sorts. And yet this foolish author mistakenly put something that should have been in the middle to the beginning.
 
However, if this author were to go back and fix that error, then the point of making this new `prelude' to correct the mistake that he made in the past would be pointless.
 
“So in other words, you're too lazy to go fix it.” Yuurei-san said.
 
“Yeah, pretty much.” The author grinned.
 
-Prelude out-
 
-Dawn, German Airspace-
 
The burning orb, more commonly known as the sun, blazed the skies crimson-orange. And cruising above the cotton ball clouds, a small aircraft hummed softly. Inside this a vessel, a plum haired goddess, Rider piloted the craft with superb ease and enjoyed every second of it.
 
Though this technological wonder of man cannot compare to her beautiful steed, Pegasus, its different feel was a rush like no other. Having already mastered the art of automobiles and motorbikes, Rider had finally gotten the chance to ride her heart out in this baby with wings.
 
But for the entire trip, she has been itching to pull some crazy stunts. However, the rest of the occupants back in the cabin would be a little more than disturbed after her gravity defying acrobatics. Furthermore, Rider's master, Sakura, was soundly asleep in the co-pilot seat. She would not dare disturb her master when she is sleeping so well, especially after the ordeal yesterday.
 
“Rider-san,” Sakura mumbled in her waking state, “is it morning already?” The brilliant dawn made her eyes ache.
 
“Yes master, we're currently in German airspace, destination Einzbern Castle ETA 8 minutes.” Rider said with an air of profession, but Sakura looked clueless to as what her Servant said. “We've almost arrived, Sakura.”
 
“Oh! I see. I think I'll go wake onee-san and the others then.” Sakura was about to get up but,
 
“Wait Sakura, we can use this.” Rider picked up the plane's PA system. “(ahem) Good morning, everyone, and thank you for flying with Pegasus airlines, we hope everyone is enjoying their flight. Please bring your seats back to their upright position and your seatbelts fastened.”
 
Sakura blinked, amazed at how authentic Rider sounded.
 
“Please remember this is a non-smoking flight, and be sure that all cellular devices are turned off. We have arrived in German airspace and currently traveling at—”
 
“Okay Rider-san, I think that's enough.” Sakura struggled to take the microphone away from her eccentric Servant. “I appreciate the thought Rider-san, but I'll go wake them myself. Saber-san seems to be taking it hard the most.”
 
And without a doubt since Saber left her master's side when he was in need of her help the most. For as long as Sakura could remember, after the pancakes that is, Saber had a gloomy cloud hanging over her like a curse.
 
“All the fault and responsibility lies with me. I, who have sworn to protect my master through thick and thin, abandoned him. I do not deserve to be in his mere presence.” Saber lamented silently in her seat.
 
Though Saber is her rival, Sakura couldn't seize this chance to steal senpai for herself. Saber acting the way she is, her conscience wouldn't let her do as she wants. Sakura gave the poor thing a comforting back rub before checking up on her sister.
 
Rin was sound asleep next to her Servant, Archer. It was a shame Rin couldn't see she had a perfectly good man right under her nose, literally. Even Sakura felt a small measure of attraction towards the strange, foreign man for reasons she didn't know. He was pleasant to the eyes after all.
 
“What am I thinking?” Sakura blushed, shaking her head. “Nee-san, it's time to wake up.” She shook her sister awake.
 
“Uu-wha? Fifteen more minutes…” Rin snoozed on, snuggling deeper into Archer's warm chest. Sakura blushed even more, as Rin was more coquettish when muddled by sleep.
 
“N-nee-san, please, wake up!” Sakura tugged at the blankets that wrapped Rin and Archer in their love nest. But when the blanket was removed, Sakura opened Pandora's Box. Rin's burgundy sweater hiked up almost revealing her bra, her miniskirt exposing striped panties, and to top it of, Archer's hand was dangerously close to sinuous places on Rin's (hot) body.
 
“Hey, what are you doing? It's cold.” Rin tried to recover her stolen blanket, but Archer's arms kept her from escaping. Pausing to think, she attempted to bring her sluggish brain back to speed.
 
Her lethargic head began putting the pieces together. Clothes that have been almost removed, hands in uncomfortable places with the source of the hands confirmed: a white haired male. Now a response to the situation was being compiled.
 
First response was the flushing of the face. Second response was locking onto the target's weak point, and the final response was launching the defensive countermeasure against the target. A swift punch aimed at Archer's face. The strike obviously woke the sleeping Servant, but his sense of balance teetered and he fell out of his seat to Sakura's feet.
 
“Wh-wh-what do you think y-y-you're doing, moron!” Rin stuttered incoherently, as Archer wondered what he did wrong to warrant this rude awakening.
 
“Nee-san, please do something about Saber-san.” Sakura pleaded, trying her best to ignore Archer.
 
“Eh, is she still acting like it's the end of the world?” Rin asked, fixing her clothes.
 
“I don't know what to do anymore. She's been like that ever since we left Fuyuki. Isn't there something you can do?”
 
“It was all her fault for abandoning Emiya-kun in the first place.” Rin's comment pierced through Saber's heart like Gae Bolg.
 
“Nee-san!”
 
“Okay-okay, (ahem) Saber—”
 
“It's quite alright Rin,” Saber interrupted, “what you said was not a lie. Shiro is gone because of my carelessness, and I've been thinking in these past hours. Looking back, I haven't really done anything but eat and sleep all day, while Shiro worked so hard for my sake.”
 
“That's not true Saber-san! I'm sure you can do something to help senpai once in a while, right nee-san?” Sakura smiled very hard.
 
“Oh, yeah, sure.” Rin played along.
 
“Like what?” Saber's question was worse than writer's block. Sakura and Rin looked away, unable to think up a reply. The dark cloud that hung over Saber's head grew twice in size. “If I had another chance at life, maybe I could grow up to be like Sakura. I'm sure Shiro would have liked that.”
 
A pang of guilt struck Sakura as her plan to cheer up the poor Servant completely blew up in her face. “Nee-san, please, anything, do anything.” Sakura sobbed.
 
Rin sighed. Scratching her head as she wondered how a Servant like Saber could be reduced to her current pathetic state. Reaching deep inside her head, there had to be something Rin could use to fix the situation. A quote popped into her head. Something her father and even that damn Kotomine used a long time ago.
 
“Saber-san, you know that you have made a mistake, correct?” Rin started, getting an approving nod from Saber. “They say that admitting a mistake is the first step to—” Before she could finish, the plane shook wildly. Rin and Sakura almost fell to the floor. (Arching getting a clear view of heaven from his ideal perspective from the floor.)
 
“Sakura, Rin, we got a problem, come here please, quickly.” Rider said gravely over the intercom.
 
Inside the cockpit, Rider fiddled with the comm. device, unable to understand a single word the speaker was spitting out, “Mitspracherecht ihrer angebracht und zweck.” It repeated over and over, sounding angrier by the second.
 
“What the hell are you saying, can't you speak Japanese?!” Rider cursed over the airwaves.
 
“Give me that!” Rin snatched the radio away, noticing two MiG-29 fighter jets on both sides of their craft. But more importantly, the motif applied to the jets caught Rin's eye. It was the Einzbern's coat of arms. Rider and Sakura watched with amazement as Rin argued with the MiG-29 pilot with complete fluency.
 
The conversation started slow, Rin introducing her name and the rest incomprehensible. As the talk progressed, Rin's patience neared its breaking point as she began shouting and even glaring out the cockpit windows, and pointing at the fighter pilots with an angry finger.
 
There was a momentary pause until the main LCD screen suddenly came to life. Acht's bloated head took up the entire screen, “Is it on? Is it working?” The Einzbern Lord tapped the camera.
 
“Don't touch the camera, it's on already. You probably look really stupid right now.” Ilya said off screen.
 
“Ms. Tosaka, I see that you've found one of our private jets.” Acht tried to regain face.
 
“Yes-yes, but what's this idea that your pilots will shoot us down if we don't turn back?” Rider and Sakura jerked in shock as Tosaka continued the negotiation much too calmly.
 
“It's simple, Ms. Tosaka. This is a family only affair and uninvited guest such as yourself are not welcome.”
 
“That's wrong; we're all senpai's family!” Sakura interjected.
 
“Don't be ridiculous.” Acht waved, “Anyways, if you don't turn your craft around, my pretty two birds in the sky will make sure you touch the ground real soon, lebewohl. Ah! That looks so cute on you Ilya-cha—” The connection was cut.
 
“Sakura…” Rider's grip on the controls tightened as warning sirens went off. Their jet detected a lock-on from the two MiG-29s.
 
“Rider, how well can you fly this plane?” Rin's question caught Rider off guard for a moment.
 
“Well enough, why do you ask?” Rin's face said you know why. “Oh, no. no-no-no-no, this plane can't handle any kind of air combat maneuvers. It's out of the question!” Rider exclaimed, but the sensors blared even louder, announcing a hot missile on approach.
 
“I think we're out of options, do something!” At Rin's order, Rider slammed the air brakes, executing a cobra turn only possible thanks to her unparallel riding skills, and dodge the missile at the last second.
 
Sakura and Rin barely managed to strap themselves in before the G-forces sent them tumbling around inside of the plane. However, an unfortunate soul wasn't strapped in and crashed halfway into the cockpit. Archer moaned in a very uncomfortable position and said, “What the hell's going on?”
 
“We got two superior aircrafts ready to turn us into a falling pile of ash, that's what!” Rider screamed and pulled a sharp Split S, and Archer tumbled all the way to the back of the plane.
 
“Rider, can't you do anything?” Sakura screamed in a panic, nausea taking a toll.
 
“We don't have anything to shoot them with, and why did you even get us into this mess, Rin?!” Rider barrel rolled to safety from a spray of lead. But the second MiG-29 got on Rider's tail. The sensors whined again as the enemy fighter locked onto Rider's vessel.
 
The MiG-29 pilot released the safety and fired his deadly cargo. The missile detached itself and just as it began its thrust, a bolt of light pierced it end to end. The explosion rocked its mother vessel, shredding its wing, and the pilot ejected before the plane sunk to its grave.
 
“Archer, is that you back there?!” Rin screamed.
 
“Of course, do you know anyone else who can shoot down a plane only using a bow while inside a plane undergoing air combat maneuvers?” Archer replied coolly from the plane's rear hatch.
 
“Was this your plan Rin? If it is, you're a genius!” Rider complimented, her anxiety completely gone thanks to Archer.
 
“Just give me an AOA (Angle of Attack), not a lot of room to shoot back here!” Archer shouted to the front as he traced one more arrow for the last kill. The first shot was lucky since the enemy was right in Archer's sights. But he couldn't risk sticking himself out any more for a wider vantage, or he would be launched into freefall. It was up to Rider's ability to give Archer the angle he needed, and a split second was all he needed.
 
“You might have to give me a minute, our friend is wising up.” As Rider said, the second MiG-29 stayed clear of Rider's tail. Rider's craft didn't have enough thrust to overtake the more nimble fighter jet, so she concocted a daring plan. Rider positioned herself on her enemy's six and said, “You might want to hold on tight for this one!”
 
Pulling the nose of the plane up at a 90 degree angle, Rider performed Pugachev's Cobra but didn't stop there. The plane tipped back even further into a 180 degree angle, and a second bolt of light exited the rear cabin and slashed the MiG-29's wing apart.
 
As the second MiG-29 spiraled to the ground with its pilot ejected, Rider completed Kulbit's loop, returning to a normal horizontal flight. The brave plane's passengers took a moment to collect themselves after their stomach-turning stint.
 
“Can we do that again?” Rin opined, still pumping with adrenaline.
 
“No!” Sakura cried squeamishly.
 
“I don't think we can even if we wanted.” Rider said and pointed at their fuel gauge, indicating empty.
 
-Einzbern Home Castle-
 
Leysritt and Sella wiped tears of joy at the sight of their mistress. Ilya turned in front of an array of mirrors, her wedding dress almost dazzling as the Dress of Heaven itself.
 
However, Acht scratched his chin and said, “It's a little too plain, don't you think grandson?”
 
“I'm not your grandson, and aren't we breaking a tradition by seeing the bride?!” Shiro struggled in his cream tuxedo, tied to a chair.
 
“Rules are meant to be broken. Traditions are meant to change over time. And more importantly, Ilya, you need something sexier, like a miniskirt!” and a stepping stool connected to the side of Acht's head.
 
Shiro took this as a chance to escape while the perverted old man was out cold, but Ilya was already ahead of him. He found himself in a very similar situation, Ilya's angelic figure on his lap with her flowing wedding gown. Her mystic eyes slowly took effect on him.
 
“Onii-chan, how do I look?” Ilya pressed her lithe body against Shiro.
 
“I-Ilya, you can't be serious right? Marriage is a very s-serious thing. It's not something a child should h-hastily c-commit to.” Shiro couldn't control his stutter.
 
“Onii-chan, I think you're the one being childish, don't you think?” Ilya knew that Shiro knew that Ilya was no child. “And besides, as long as its onii-chan…” Ilya's supple lips crept closer to Shiro's. The boy would have turned his head, but her mystic eyes have already paralyzed him. He could already feel her breath, and a loud buzzing noise…
 
Wait, a loud buzzing noise? Shiro could at least move his eyes and noticed something large coming straight at them from behind the large window panels.
 
“Ilya, there's a plane about to crash, and I think we need to move.”
 
“Onii-chan, I know you're desperate, but please be more creative.”
 
“No, seriously, there's a pla—!!”
 
As the metal bird crashed into the dressing room, scattering glass, splinters, and stone bricks everywhere, Ilya and Shiro screamed as Sella and Leysritt came to their rescue. The plane's fuselage used the sandwich of floor and ceiling to soften its landing as it tore halfway into the ridiculously large room.
 
Ilya opened her eyes, coughing and trying to fan the dust from her face. And when the dust cleared, Shiro was cut and bruised, used as a shield by Sella to protect Ilya from all of the chaos. Before Ilya could attend to her darling-to-be's wound, the plane's hatch popped open.
 
“Ouch… I though we were going to die for sure.” Rider muttered, exiting the dead vessel with Sakura unconscious on her back.
 
“Rider, Sakura, is that really you?” Shiro shouted before Sella dropped him face first onto the floor.
 
“We have an uninvited guest in the main dressing hall. Threat level is beyond our control. Send `him' in.” Sella spoke quickly and concisely into hidden speakerphone, aware of the danger Rider's mere presence stated.
 
The two maids made sure the situation would not spin out of control before back up could arrive. With another Servant, a mystical phenomenon only possible through an act of miracle, two of Einzbern's homunculi would barely even match to this one-sided battle.
 
“Shiro,” Rider snatched the boy with one hand from Ilya's grasp. “I've heard you caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people. Making Sakura cry like that, do you have a death wish?” The enmity Rider gave off was like a pororoca, unusually placed in Shiro's perspective.
 
“Before you have any more thoughts of hurting me, could I ask what kind of trouble you're talking about? I'm the victim here.” Shiro replied honestly.
 
“Playing ignorant are we, Emiya Shiro?” Rider grumbled, explaining how he defended Ilya, ignoring everyone's feeling, making Sakura cry because of his apathy, and leaving everybody high and dry to marry into nobility. “This is why I'm in this situation in the first place, aren't I? I was almost shot down, and you endangered Sakura's life this far!”
 
“Wait-wait-wait, where did you get this info from?”
 
“Archer, of course, he explained in great detail of your treachery.” Rider remembered how much detail Archer regurgitated before the take off in Fuyuki.
 
“Archer… that bastard.” Shiro shook his fist. It all made sense now to Shiro. Of course, only that wily fox would use such an indirect and underhanded tactic. Though Archer didn't really have the motive to kill Shiro anymore for various reasons, their simple dislike for one another was the reason why situations like these happen on a daily basis.
 
“Rider you have it all wro—aah!” Shiro was interrupted when Leysritt recovered him from Rider's clutches, using a technique liken to the cloth of Magdala.
 
“Shiro!” Setting her master aside at a safe distance, Rider pulled out her personal daggers, ready to engage combat, but a pair of oaken doors was smashed open. Rider gracefully flipped in the air, dodging even the splinters from the doors that were flung at her. Landing with the same amount of grace, she felt a controlled killing intent of another Servant.
 
Berserker's towering form had to duck under the double door frame so that he could enter the destroyed dressing hall. But what perturbed Rider the most was not Berserker's presence, it was the image change. The Servant's wild hair was tamed into a simple ponytail, and his armor clad skirt was nowhere to be seen. Instead, Berserker was fitted into the world's largest pair of dress pants and a long sleeve collared shirt that looked loose and comfortable, unbelievable.
 
“Forgive us Leysritt-sama, Sella-sama, we were still in the process of making his coat but ran out of threading material strong enough to resist his strength.” A troop of sweaty tailors bowed in deep apology. These men must have spent grueling hours to make Berserker's formal wear for the wedding.
 
“Kya! You look so handsome Berserker!” Ilya hugged her Servant.
 
“Thank you.” A deep yet warm voice replied.
 
Rider almost fell in astonishment and said, “Y-y-you can talk?!”
 
“Of course, I wouldn't keep Berserker under mad enhancement all the time, especially since he's going to be the best man, and… fighting is pointless now.” Ilya chose her words carefully.
 
“Are you suggesting that I might back down?” Rider adjusted her glasses, venom hidden beneath her every words.
 
“Back down? I don't know what you're implying, but,” Ilya wrapped her arms around Shiro's head, “Onii-chan is already mine.” She teased Shiro while antagonizing Rider at the same time. Though Shiro was supposed to be innocent in this, Rider saw a lecherous dog, who was ready to be disciplined, from her point of view.
 
Throwing her chains in a loop, she was about to catch Shiro's neck and drag him back, but an ashen hand caught her weapon. Berserker stood by her mistress, keeping a sentinel guard. He thought Rider would stand down since he was superior stat wise, but the purple haired Servant did the unthinkable by diving head first into peril.
 
Taking him by surprise, Rider used his face as a stepping stool and jumped from one end of the room to another. Her chain ensnaring her prey, Rider first captured Berserker's neck, then his ankles, and slowly hogtied the giant Servant. Berserker's face grinded into the floor, Rider pulled his arms back into submission and sat on top of him.
 
“Impossible, you beat Berserker in strength?!” Leysritt said in horror.
 
Berserker would have freed himself but if he wasn't careful about his strength; he would ruin the clothes that he had just gotten. It would mar his honor to destroy the tailor's fruits of tears and labor.
 
“Monstrous Strength,” Rider announced, “an ability that allows the user to be possessed by demons or mythic beasts; therefore, boosting a Servant's strength by one rank on a time limit. However, the longer I use this ability…” Rider's complexion began to change ever so slightly. She stumbled as if struck by dizziness, her hair covering her face.
 
Leysritt and Sella was about to jump in to attack. Rider raised a hand, and a pair of glasses hung between two fingers. The two maids' suddenly stopped in their tracks, their bodies unable to move another inch.
 
Rider leered with her mystic eyes upon her three victims, effectively paralyzing them and turning their clothing into stone.
 
“No! Do you know how long it took to get the measurements right?!” The tailors cried before fainting.
 
Ignoring the peanut gallery, Rider returned her glasses to the bridge of her nose and said, “Ilya, I think it's time to admit your defeat.”
 
“No, onii-chan is mine!” Ilya hugged Shiro stubbornly.
 
“Do you realize the situation you're in, brat?” Rider began to lose her cool.
 
“No, go away you stupid giant!”
 
Something snapped inside Rider's head.
 
“Stupid… g-giant?” Rider's body trembled, a demonic aura spiraling like a violent typhoon. “I see. It's all clear to me now. You do have a death wish, don't you child?”
 
Ilya hid behind Shiro, while poor Shiro stuttered inexplicably. She had uttered a taboo word for Rider. Shiro believed their fate was sealed.
 
And when he thought his life would surely end, Rider stole Shiro from Ilya and said, “But simply ending it here would not quell my anger. I think I'll take this sweet boy as my trophy.” Chills ran down Shiro's body as Rider began to do weird things to him.
 
“No, give him back! Give me onii-chan!” Droplets of tears stained the corners of Ilya's eyes as she ranted. Rider laughed haughtily as her enemy lie in defeat but also failed to sense a coming danger. By the time she realized, it was too late.
 
Acht's hand held a ball of ethereal energy and released a blast of compressed air. The amount of kinetic energy applied was enough to send Rider, Shiro, and Berserker along into a flight trajectory into a wall. Unfortunately, Leysritt and Sella happened to be in their flight path and were pulled into the fray as well.
 
The blast of air dug into the floor and ceiling and cleared all debris around Acht's point of attack. He struck a heroic pose and said aloud, “No one and I say no one is allowed to make my granddaughter cry except me!” And a mirror panel was smashed over Acht's head by Ilya.
 
“Have you gone senile?! Look what you did to my wedding dress!” The compressed blast of air was enough to tear Ilya's frail wedding dress apart, partially exposing her petite figure.
 
“Ooh, that looks oddly fresh.” Acht gave a thumb up before he was smashed with a second and third mirror panel. With her senile grandfather out of commission for a short time, Ilya went to check up on her darling.
 
She stepped in carefully as chunks of the floor were destroyed. Shiro moaned as Ilya dragged his head out from the rubble and cradled him on her lap. Breathing a sigh of relief, Ilya giggled happily in her moment that lasted too short.
 
Sakura finally woke from her fainting spell when the plane crashed into the Einzbern's Castle. Seeing a group of figures behind a curtain of smoke, she went to check if Rider was there but found Shiro in a very compromising situation.
 
The boy cradled in a half naked girl's lap, pieces of stone half resembling clothing barely concealed a pair of maids' body, and Rider knocked out on top of Berserker's shirtless (pants still intact) body.
 
“Senpai, explain yourself.” Dark tendrils climbed up from Sakura's neck, a smile on Sakura's innocent face.
 
-Lost in the Forest-
 
Rin peered through a pair of binoculars from the top of the highest tree she could find. After parachuting out of the plane, Rin, Archer, and Saber found themselves lost in the German forest; however, Rin was more concerned about Sakura at this moment. Rider said that she would manage, and Sakura was in good hands, but it didn't stop her from worrying.
 
“Rin, can you see the castle?” Archer called from the ground.
 
“No, you could have at least spotted the castle on the way down, couldn't you Archer?” Rin complained.
 
“Well, forgive me, but you're wild screaming was a little distracting—Ow!” A pair of binoculars hit Archer upside the head.
 
“Don't bring up unnecessary things!” Rin tried to hide her strawberry face.
 
Things were certainly going wrong at every opportunity lately. She nearly screamed her head off when Archer jumped out the plane with her under his arm. Saber was still useless as she sat under a tree, still lamenting about her sins. And Archer was proving to be completely useless ever since they had landed on solid ground.
 
“Did you hear that?” Archer said.
 
Rin tuned her ears to be more sensitive, faint footsteps and a pair of voices. It was coming closer. Rin quickly hid behind the bushes, dragging Saber along. Just in time before a pair of patrolman come into the opening.
 
Rin could understand their German. They were looking for them after they had bailed out. This was her chance, if Rin could follow the patrol back to the Castle…
 
“I surrender.” Archer casually walked out into the opening.
 
“Are you stupid?!” And Rin had burst out of her hiding spot without thinking.
 
(Rin, Archer, Saber - Status: captured)
 
-Part `B' Complete - Continue to Part `C'-
 
~*~*~
 
Author's note:
 
I like to give a special thanks to Yuurei-san and her unbelievable knowledge of Nasu-verse. Her editorial input has been truly helpful to make this chapter finish as fast as it did.
 
Anyways, as you see, there's going to be a third and final part, hopefully. The story is turning out to be longer than I had previously planned. Extra scenes and stuff adding up, but who's complaining, eh?
 
So Part `B' is done, and be locked in anticipation because the next one is going be crazy! I mean Crazy with a capital `C'… ya' know? Ha-ha.
 
Lots of love as always, leave a comment, I like comments. I work faster with comments. I like to be flattered, yes, I'm vain and human. And constructive criticism, note the constructive part, is always welcome. Till next time. [5/13/2008]
 
[Edit: 5/25/2008] Footnotes up, yay again!
 
Footnotes:
 
Yuurei-san - GARcher Maniacus, proud member of the Counter GARdians and Tosaka-ism. She's the shadow brain of the operation, providing this author with great editing input and ideas that are more often than not alien to this virgin mind. As an ally, comrade for life, as an enemy, be wary of stray Noble Phantasms.
 
Ability: Rapid Reading A+++ (seriously, I am not joking.)
 
Cobra Turn - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_Turn
 
Split S - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split_S
 
Barrel Roll - I'm sure everyone knows what this move is… I hope.
 
Kulbit - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulbit