Fate/Stay Night Fan Fiction ❯ Fate - Season's Road ❯ A New Challenger Arrives!!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fate-Summer Project
By Jyoohan
-
Original Creators
Type-Moon
 
~*~*~
 
Chapter 6 - A New Challenger Arrives!!!
 
To be honest, I'm not quite prepared yet so let me think… so um… how do I do this? I really want those two to come in, but the entrance must be perfect. How about if they were chased by the mafia? No, those poor guys would die for sure. How about in the middle of a race… hm, that sounds good, but I should explore a bit more just in case.
 
Considering these two special characters, I have to make an impact to the readers. To have an affinity, otherwise known as moe, for them, but this execution is delicate. I think I will go with the race idea. Or something… irk… we'll just see, so anyways.
 
Without a further ado…
 
“Shiro, please.” Saber's innocent gaze pierced right through Shiro's heart. Her petite form looking agitated, Saber moved closer to her master, wanting her treat. They were standing idly by a convenience store. Shiro's arms wracked with plastic bags upon bags. Probably on an errand for Rin or some other.
 
“Can you wait until we get home Saber?” Said Shiro.
 
The servant didn't listen, just staring with her round green eyes. She bit her lip, looking like a lost child, fidgeting. Oh, is this a tear I see? Yes, at the corner of the servant's eye, you can see a teardrop, ready to streak down her flushed cheek. Saber couldn't handle it anymore, resting her head on his chest.
 
“Shiro, please, give it to me.” She said.
 
“This is not the place. Please Saber; can you hang on just a little longer?”
 
“No, I can't… wait any longer.”
 
Saber grabbed a fistful of his shirt, trying to convey her urgency. Her body couldn't handle it any longer. She was past her limit already a long time ago. Her body felt numb from the waves of pressure. She grabbed her master's head so they were eye to eye. Her breath grown ragged, gasping, painting his face.
 
“Shiro… I… I…” Saber muttered. Her head's burning and her body's feeling anxious. If this continues any much longer, not even she knows what would happen.
 
Her knees buckled but Shiro caught her. He didn't think she would finally succumb to it. Looking at her weak form, he tried to swallow the lump in his throat. Her pallid skin glistening with a thin layer of sweat, the slow rise and fall of her chest, those green jewels barely visible through the slits of her eyes, he had no choice.
 
Shiro propped her up. It was painful to see her in this state, but it'll only be a little while longer. He had hoped she could stay strong for a little while longer but this is it. He knows what he has to do.
 
“I'm sorry. I understand. This is what you want right?”
 
“Yes Shiro, please… please give it to me.”
 
Shiro brushed back her unruly bangs, smiling tenderly. She smiled as well, seeing the object of her desires. Her pulse was slowly climbing, anticipating its flavor. When the lips touched hers, a wonderful chill ran down her spine—a pleasurable feeling. Its taste was filling every corner of her mouth. Her hand reaches forward, but Shiro stays her hand. Slowly administering her treat, making sure she enjoys every single drop.
 
He whispers into her ear, “Are you satisfied yet?”
 
Saber gives a slight shake, wanting much more. This wonderful feeling mustn't stop yet. A satisfying hum from her throat, her tongue was swirling the contents in her mouth. Savoring every saccharine taste, she couldn't control herself any longer.
 
Shiro tried to pull himself back but finds out he's trapped. Saber's powerful grip has him firmly planted, making sure to suck every bit of pleasure out of it. But it was over, the short lapse of bliss coming to a bittersweet end. No, it couldn't be done yet. She wasn't going to stop until she sucked it bone dry. Not until there wasn't even one single drop left for her parched throat.
 
Shiro tells her that it's over, but she won't admit it. It's not over till it is over she thought, sucking harder, slurping up every last bit. But alas, it really was over. The sweet sensation was no longer rolling across her tongue. The chill's running down her spine fading. But in return, something cool like mist was spreading inside of her body. Energy was returning to her petite form. The servant sighed happily, pulling her partner into a hug.
 
The heavenly sensation spreading from her stomach, to her arms and legs, and even to her fingertips and toes, but it felt a little strong. A small ache was forming somewhere around the back of her head. Shiro asks what the matter is, but Saber shakes her head, saying its fine. The small headache's already disappearing. She drops her head in the crooks of his neck, nuzzling him.
 
“Was it good?” he asks.
 
“Yes, it was delicious.” Saber licked her lips. “Can I have another?”
 
“You can once we get back home.”
 
“How about now, please?” She moaned. But he ignored her, easily picking her up and setting her back on her own two feet.
 
“What are you two doing?”
 
The pair jumped, a dreadful feeling, knowing they were being watched. Together they turned to find a very familiar face, or not. Her voluptuous body bound under a tight leather suit and pads. The long fleur of purple hair was easily recognizable, but they have never seen this person's lilac eyes hiding behind a pair of oval frames.
 
“R-Rider-san, is that you?” Shiro stuttered.
 
“Obviously, am I not?” Rider replied.
 
“Y-y-you weren't there the entire time… w-were you?” Saber asked.
 
“Of course I was here the entire time.”
 
Saber almost fell backwards, like an invisible force pressing against her. She couldn't believe that another servant was nearby and watched such… such an… intimate spectacle between master and servant… even though she wanted it to last maybe nine or ten seconds longer. No-no, that's not what she should be worrying about. If Rider is here, then most positively that person would be here as well.
 
“That's right. Rider-san, is Sakura with you?” Shiro asks the purple haired servant, who points a finger behind the two, towards the convenience store entrance, where another purple haired figure stood horrified with a ruddy face.
 
Sakura shook her jittering face, denying the visceral scene her amethyst eyes had just witnessed. After all, her senpai wouldn't do such a shameful looking act. Or would he? In any case, she couldn't accept it. Summer comes only once a year and this was her time to take the initiative but… but… this blonde foreigner is in her way once again.
 
“How do you do Emiya-senpai?” Sakura's voice is soft, but her body is quivering erratically.
 
“Sakura, it's… good to see you. I didn't expect to meet you… here.” Shiro looked at his underclassmen then to Rider, who was casually sitting on her purple/black motorcycle (Suzuki GSX1300R, a.k.a. Hayabusa. For the curious). “Did you ride together?”
 
Rider answered, “Yes, it was a long trip, so we decided to take a rest stop here. And to make things even more interesting, I see the two of you come out and act all lovey-dovey in public so flagrantly.”
 
“No—o! This can't be happening!” Sakura, without warning, runs away crying.
 
“W-wait! Sakura!” Shiro was about to chase her, but the roar of an engine stops him. The revving of a motorcycle's loud engine rumbles, making the nearby store windowpanes shudder.
 
Rider shouts over the noise of her bike, “Don't worry, I'll catch her. We already know where the two of you are staying so that's not a problem. It was a pleasure meeting you again, Emiya Shiro.” Rider slips on her helmet and takes off after Sakura. Her hair cracking like whips in the wind.
 
The situation couldn't possibly get any more complicated than it already has, also noting that two more bodies will be staying at the Emiya Summer household. And how did Rider even know where his house was? But now Saber's plans have gotten a few niches in it. Sakura's presence is sure to get in the way of any future endeavors, endeavors to get closer to her master of course. But today had its gain, even if it was a little embarrassing for the little servant.
 
However Shiro was perplexed as how this entire problem was aroused from a simple bottle of juice.
 
~*~*~
 
To be continued or not to be continued… that is the question.
 
Story Spoiler:
(I took a few odd turns here and there, I admit. I was going for subtlety and dragging the story out.)
(Also notice that the “thing” Saber tasted was always referred to as “it” and “it” wasn't Shiro or any form of him. It was the “juice”. )