Fate/Stay Night Fan Fiction ❯ Fate - Season's Road ❯ Slippery Solution ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fate-Summer Project
By Jyoohan
 
Editor - Crazylobo
-
Original Creators
Type-Moon
 
~*~*~
 
Chapter 7 - Slippery Solution
 
[Upon the Editor's request: Warning, you will never look at suntan lotion in the same way ever again, ever. Oh, and some sexually themes, reader's discretion advised.]
 
Suavely exposed bodies absorbing the sun, bright beach umbrellas providing shade, and the entourage of boys with their spongy eyes captivated by every curvilinear detail. The sandy paradise was a brand new world, there for the taking. The swell of waves relaxed the mind, and with a click, Shiro turned the television off. His body perspired with gobbles of sweat and his entangled partner, Saber, at his side. The pair stared at the ceiling fan, hot air only being circulated in their home, comparable to a sauna.
 
“Shiro… the ice has melted.”
 
Turning his head at an oblique angle, Shiro peered at the bag of water that was once an ice pack for Saber. He wanted to laugh at the ridiculousness of this heat and the irony of today's situation. Only when the heat wave hits them the hardest did the air conditioning unit fail them at their most perilous moment. The repair `technician', he liked to call himself, couldn't make it until tomorrow. Another crushing blow inflicted upon the Emiya summer home.
 
It was the end of these two. Servant and Master were at their breaking point, ready to faint from the exhausting temperature in any moment, until a fresh breeze wafted through the household. Feeling the revitalizing wind, the pair looked up to see their Saviors, Archer and Rin wearing sunglasses. Archer held a large beach umbrella and some beach towels under one arm. In the other, he held a pair of foldable lounge chairs. Rin's weapons were a pair of suntan oil and sun block lotion.
 
Looking more carefully, they were wearing their swimsuits. The next few minutes were a blur, and before they knew it, Shiro and Saber were dressed in their swimsuits as well. Their view of the sky obscured by a rainbow colored beach umbrella. A soft moan suddenly caught their attention.
 
“Yes, right there. Go a little bit lower.” Rin's voice shuddered, barely discernible.
 
“Right around here?” Archer's hand traveled where no sane man would go with a straight face, rubbing ivory cream over Rin's sinuous body. Ravaging her body from head to toe, she turned over so he could finish the job. Spurting the milky cream across her belly, he massaged the emulsion, covering ever inch of skin that was exposed. Her body shimmered from the sun's rays.
 
Saber watched with fixed eyes, imagining a pair of hands on her own, rubbing whatever kind of liquid all over her skin. A terracotta bottle caught her eye, then staring at her partner just a foot away from her. The idea was there, but her mind battled it out, garnering for control.
 
“Senpai.” Shiro turned to the sweet call. His eyes fell on his underclassman, Sakura. “Senpai, I can't reach. Could you help me?” Sakura pulled the dainty string, undoing her bikini halfway. The exposure of skin, pheromones going wild, Sakura smiled, thinking that everything was going according to her plan.
 
The creamy substance contacted her skin, eliciting a gasp from the plum haired girl. The emulsion sent chills across her skin. Sakura didn't notice the hands weren't broad as a man's hand should be. And while the administration proceeded, she turned her head to take a peek and saw a silvery strand of hair visible in the corner of her eye. Now thinking suspiciously in her head, she tried to feel the size of the hands on her back. The hands were moving in small circles, doing nothing really, like they were playing with the gooey substance.
 
She turned and faced the tiny figure playing with her back. Ilya's fingers were sticky with the goopy lotion, and Sakura screamed, not knowing what kind of lotion or whatever the gooey slime was.
 
“Look, the world's longest snot!” Ilya pretended the viscous gunk was hanging out of her nose. Sakura's screams grew more frantic as she was chased down the beach by the white haired pixie. Thick goo caught by innocent bystanders as the pair strewed chaos along the Ivory Coast.
 
Saber quivered, feeling the oil touching her pallid skin. The warm liquid crept down her back like rich honey, but what she was waiting for was him, Shiro's hands. She didn't want to say it, but Saber wanted to feel his hand on her body. She wanted to remember the feeling of his fingertips brushing the sensitive parts of her body. A gasp erupted from her throat, scaring the boy. The physical contact was like hot iron, yet it felt so congenial, which caught her by surprise.
 
A small purr from the girl encouraged Shiro, his hands slick from the oil's thick consistency. As his hands spread the emulsion, her back arced up, guiding his fingertips, receiving a gratifying moan whenever he found her sweet spot. The initial nervousness now completely gone, his hand roamed her body, exploring until his thumb snagged the knot holding the bikini. Saber yelped, covering her chest reflexively. Words of apology thrown about randomly, Shiro was trying to redo the knot, but his goopy hands made the task more difficult than it should be.
 
“It's alright, leave it.” Saber whispered, “Just don't do anything strange.” The girl wiggled her body to get comfortable but also egged the boy on. If he were an old man, he would sure to have died of a heart attack by the way his heart was beating.
 
Finishing her back, he moved on to her arms. Saber played coquettishly with her partner. Entwining her hand with his, flashing a rousing smile. He returned the gesture by playing with her skin, especially the crook of her elbow. Tracing circles with the tips of his fingers, Saber's arm jerked from the ticklish sensation. Both laughed, Saber trying to fend off Shiro and his playfulness.
 
Down from her toes and ankle, Shiro massaged her thoroughly. His hands came dangerously close to her nether region. Saber peered nervously, unable to see where he was touching from over her shoulder. Gulping, she couldn't swallow the sugary feeling climbing up her throat. Closing her eyes, imagining where his hands were touching her. She didn't realize she was working herself up. His hands were moiling in between her legs.
 
“Saber, can you turn over?” She snapped her head, coming back to reality. “I need to do your front side.” Acceding to his response, she carefully turned over; paying mind to her top that was undone.
 
His oily hands spread from her stomach down then up. Her eyes locked onto his blushing face, she wondered what he was thinking about as he touched her. When his hand would `accidentally' brush her breasts, he would nervously look away. It was cute to the Servant, his shy demeanor. His task was almost finished, Saber, sitting upright, already applied some lotion onto her face, and Shiro was applying the last of it around her neck.
 
“No, get away!” Sakura ran by with Ilya close on her heels and bumped into Shiro, pushing the boy down onto Saber. Their faces less than an inch from each other, both didn't move, frozen in place. Regaining a part of his nerves, Shiro was about to pull away, but Saber wrapped her arms around his neck. He couldn't escape, their lips creeping closer and closer.
 
This was what she wanted. She wanted her master, every part, every bit of him. All of him, given to her. Through narrowed eyes, she could almost taste his lips. And when she knew in the next half second, everything would be hers… She sat up, the confined space she magically appeared in looking vaguely familiar. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she yawned and noted some details. The blanket and futon she was in, the moonlight filtering in through paper screens, and the deafening silence inside the home.
 
“Was it all a dream?” She grumbled, very disappointed with herself.
 
Her body giving off a warning signal, she picked herself out of the warm futons and made her way to the nearest bathroom. The sound of a flushing toilet a minute later, Saber stared at herself in the mirror, swearing to God the experience felt so real, so vivid. Touching her arm, she could still remember the way his hand felt on her body.
 
Splashing some more cold water on her face, Saber stared carefully into the mirror. She rubbed her skin, not recalling her complexion being as dark. Pulling her shirt, she peeked inside, finding only a patch of pale skin over her breasts and under her panties. The rest of her body had picked up a light golden texture.
 
The dream or memory… was it real? Saber nibbled at her finger, confused. If it was all a dream, it was a good dream nonetheless, but if it was real then…
 
Saber tiptoed down the halls, passing her room and opening the door to Shiro's.
 
~*~*~
 
See you next time…
 
~*~*~
 
Author's note:
 
If anybody failed to notice, I was going for some shock value in this chapter. Throwing details out and using some uncomfortable words that I don't usually use a lot. Breaking down the barriers baby, could be the motto for this one. The walls obstructing my path to the pinnacle of writing… Okay that was cheesy.
 
As a parting word to the oh-so-unexpected-ending, go use your own imagination! I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that have their own ideas what can happen, and I ended like this for that purpose. Yes, I make evil laugh. Ha… Ha… Ha…
 
Footnote:
 
Jyoohan: Uh… I don't think any footnotes were required in this one. It was rather short, but fun, to begin with. Editor?
 
Crazylobo: Nope, no footnotes needed, I think! And whoooo boy, yes, it was fun indeed, LOL.