Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ BLADE WHY ARE YOU IN THE...SHADE? ❯ THE SHOW... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

December 8, 2058

"I knew this day would come...

The day he would turn against me for my own stupidy." he pounded my head to the blue blood stained floor.

" DAM HIM!! This mother fuckers gonna pay!! Its not my fault im such a HORE!

I turned turned my face to the insane basterd on top of me.

" Aww I cant be mad. Look at him, all cute trying to hurt me" I said to myself trying to keep my voice low so that his little wooden ears wouldn't pick up my voice.

" I guess what I did was wrong but its his fault for not LOVING ME!!!!!"….

(PRESENT DAY)- January 30, 2057

Wow, today's going to be a great day!

im finally gonna go watch a puppet show.

It's been hard having some time for myself after being in a video game and all.

I was the most beautifulist character in all the final fantasy games.

Its difficult being SHIVA.

Having to constantly blow dry my aqua blue hair and being the most POWERFUL GF OF THEM ALL!! AHAHAH. Anyways its great to be out for a change..

(2min pass)

Yess. Im finally here!

I look around to see anyone familiar but only to find that

" IM THE BIGGEST HORE HERE!!!!!"

I walk past the two entrance doors that were painted a green brown poop color.

The type of color you only find in your toilet bowl after a big dump." WOW I didn't know I puppet show would need such a big place" I kept walking but I noticed something fishy.

I squinted my eyes to see what was moving inside this old mans luggage. " My I help you miss?

Said the man look straight into my eyes. " Umm no ..thank you.. bye!"

Mustive been a rat that crawled into his bag hahaaha what a loser!

BOOM!!

AHHH what was that noise!! I hovered myself outside as fast as my powers could hold me.

As I hit the two doors in front of me I could believe my eyes.

Yesss!!.. Could it be!... YES!!!

It was Joey from the new hit show YUGIOH!

He had just landed from a helicopter and heading straight for the show.

I haven't seen him since forever so this was a great time to see how my old buddy was doing.

I lunged myself straight onto his chest and squeezed him tightly to my chest.

But once I did that this horrible pain smacked my face!!!.........

what could it be! Was it bakuras mistress or something much worse….