Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alpha Omega ❯ HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Avengers

Long ago in a galaxy far far away there lived 5 heroes named Joak, Suan, Billk, Guok, and Soogat. They didn't know what to do, until one of their numbers found a mysterious weapon that seemed to glow when used. The weapon didn't look like any they have ever seen and they couldn't figure out why it glowed.

The Weapon look somewhat like a sword but it also looked like a mace. Then an old man saw The Weapon and told them that it had a legend behind. So the group of soon to be warriors left to find out what this weapon of doom was. When the heroes tried to leave their village the guard stop them and said to them that they needed a weapon that they knew how to use before she could let them pass. So the heroes went to the weaponry shop and each bought a shiny-black knife and then they found the hidden weapon school to learn how to use their new weapon properly as well as some unarmed combat. When they got back to the gate to the village they knew how to use their knives with great skill. Outside of the sanctity of the village, to their horror, they found a dead gnarrs, but they also saw a new weapon. They cast lots to see which of them was going to get the morningstar and it was Billk. The heroes had to go back into the town so Billk could learn to use the morningstar but in an unlikely turn of events the morningstar flew from Billk's hand and landed right next to Suan. Suan pick up the morningstar and decided to try and give it back to Billk but he didn't want it back and gave to it Suan who named it Rockhard.

After Suan learned to use Rockhard they continued their adventure. Outside the gates they saw a road to the next town and decided to follow it. Along the way they met a suspicious character dancing in the road with a flamesword named Hartiy. Hartiy saw the warriors and grinned a toothless grin because he saw the huge moneybags on their belts. Hartiy said" Would you youngsters like to see a great show." but Billk explained to him that they were trying to get to the next town in a hurry. Hartiy detained them in a hurry, and told them that if they stayed he would give one of them a new weapon. So they stayed but there seemed to be a magical moment in time that seem to drift slowly. After what seemed like hours Guok noticed the flamesword and challenged Hartiy to a duel for it. After the bloody battle the others woke up from their sleep and saw Hartiy dead and Guok jumping for joy. He had killed Hartiy and taken the flamesword from him. After the battle the heroes went on to the next town and rested the day away.