Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alpha Omega ❯ The Quest Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Adventures of Alpha Omega

By Megaman_Alpha

Opening joke

One fine day in the middle of the night two dead boys got up to fight back-to-back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other, the deaf policeman heard the noise and came and shot those two dead boys. If you don't believe this lie is true ask the blind man he saw it to.

Typical Disownership:

Most of the characters are not mine. I am borrowing them. I can't tell you whom they belong to because I do not know whom they all belong to.

A call for help: If you would like to become one of the characters just E-mail me at ijedi@juno.com, I have a limited access account so I might not be able to update very often.

Year 29XXXXXXXX,

The hero of the Maverick War was looking at a child that to the untrained eye would have thought him dead. Zero was hopeful He was rushing to save a child's life…

Flashback-

Zero was in the year 1600, looking for some answers to a riddle given to him by Dr. Light, when he saw a boy being overpowered by a group of stray samurai on horseback. Zero instantly attack the group of bullies One of them (this guy is oddly familiar he has black hair tied in a ponytail held together by a toothpick and his battle cry was Aku-----------!) fell off his horse and promptly fainted. The boy was losing consciousness fast before he went under he said "Th-ank y-y-you."

-End Flashback-

-"Dream" Sequence-

Zero: Dr. Light I need your help, come quick.

Dr. Light: What is it Zero?

Z(Zero):IwentbackintimetofindtheanswertoyourriddlewhenIfoundthi sboyanddecidedtohelphim.Heneedsmedicalcareyesterday.

DL (Dr. Light): Slow down I can't understand you.

Z: I went back in time to find the answer to your riddle when I found this boy and decided to help him. He needs medical care yesterday

DL: Well why didn't you say so in the first place.

Facefaulter

-End "Dream" Sequence-

10 hours later,

Z: Hellooo, are you there, kid.

DL: How are you son?

Kid: Where am I?

Z: Ah, good you are awake.

K (kid): Where am I?

DL: You are in my lab.

K: Lab?

DL: Yes, my laboratory.

K: What is a laboratory.

Facefaulter

Z: Of course he doesn't know what a lab is he is from the 1600s.

DL: HE IS!

Z: yes didn't I tell you that I went back in time.

DL: yes you did but I didn't know you went back that far.

K: Ummm, Mr. I need to go to the bathroom.

DL: No you do not it is just the after effects of time travel. Besides you couldn't go to the bathroom even if you did need to. You see, you do not have any legs, arms, or pelvis.

Z: Say kid, what is your name?

K: I don't know.

DL: Then until you remember your real name do you mind if I give you a name?

K: Only if I like it.

DL: O.K. do you like the name Howard.

K: No

Stephen

No

Mike

No

George

No

Bob!?

No

Zero: Alpha Omega?

Kid: Alpha Omega, yea I like that one can I use it Mr.

Zero: Yea, on two conditions.

Alpha Omega (kid): What are they?

Z: One, DO NOT CALL ME MR!The name is Zero or Z got it?

Alpha (Alpha Omega): Got it.

Z: And two we get to call you Alpha O.K.?

Alpha: OK




Dr. Light took pity on Alpha and asked Dr. Petko to make him a Probot. The long procedure took longer than usual. After 10 hours of grueling work Dr. Petko was done and this is somewhat what he looked like:




After the usual 10 days to recuperate from the procedure, Zero started to train Alpha in all kinds of martial arts. Including: kung fu, kempo, karate, aikido, tae kwon do, hidden weapons technique, some amazon tricks (including the shiro hoten ha), and then got one of his best friends from the past Ranma Saotome to teach him the Anything Goes style of martial arts. Zero taught Alpha a whole bunch of weapon tricks.

Alpha was in a desert walking when out of no where a Cybaman, a megaman, and a maverick all wielding weapons. In 10 seconds flat Alpha dispatched them and he only used one slice of his favorite weapon. "Good job Alpha" "Thanks Zero." "You were awesome." "Thanks (blushing)" "All right will try one more thing before we go to sleep, OK?" "OK Zero I'm ready for anything" "Here we go" The scene changes from bitter heat to unbearable cold. Alpha doesn't even bat an eye. Then suddenly a blizzard appears to Alpha's left. "I see you" Alpha mutters to himself. "Hiya" Zero yells. {What, what does he think he is doing} Alpha thinks. {Well if he wants to attack me so be it}. As he draws his favorite weapon, the spear.