Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alpha Omega ❯ The Journey ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Adventures of Alpha Omega

By Megaman_Alpha

Opening joke

There once was a china man who owned a fish store; the problem was that he only knew three words in English. They were cheap, cheap very cheap; fresh, fresh very fresh, and not today maybe tomorrow. One day a man walked in to the store and asked how much are your fish, to which the answer was cheap, cheap very cheap, and then he asked are they fresh, to which the answer was fresh, fresh very fresh, and then he asked can I buy some to which the answer was not today maybe tomorrow. 3 time this occurred until a robber came and said how much are you worth to which the answer was cheap, cheap very cheap, then the robber asked are you being fresh with me to which the answer was fresh, fresh very fresh and then the robber asked can I shoot you to which the answer was not today maybe tomorrow.

Typical Disownership:

Most of the characters are not mine. I am borrowing them. I can't tell you whom they belong to because I do not know whom they all belong to.

A call for help: If you would like to become one of the characters just E-mail me at ijedi@juno.com, I have a limited access account so I might not be able to update very often.

As Zero charges for an attack, Alpha charges his own attack. "Shi Mo Du Ha" Alpha yells as he attacks. He strikes zero through the head and it splits him in two. As the "blood"(Think Samurai Jack when he cuts a machine in half) squirts everywhere, Alpha has his head bowed and in a mock prayer says "May his soul rest in peace". "Ha ha ha ha ha ha, and to think I had you fooled." Zero says as the simulator shuts down. "That was a good job you did there."

"Thanks Zero."

"You may be ready to go on your trip tomorrow."

"Really, you think so."

"Yep, not only have you mastered all of my most advanced moves but apparently you came up with some of your own. Speaking of which, what was that move you just did."

"The Shi Mo Du Ha, it combines the elements water and fire."

"Water and fire huh. Tell me how'd you do it."

"Well, I would but I told myself I wouldn't."

"Okay, but if you try to do that on Ranko you wouldn't last two seconds more."

"Ranko, who's she."

""My master, Ranko Saotome, she taught me everything I know, and I have yet to defeat her, as a matter of fact I believe she is undefeated."

"Wow, she seems great. I would really like to meet her."

"She is a honorable woman, but there is one small thing you should be aware of."

"Oh, what's that."

"Her body is under a curse, when splashed with cold water he turns into a boy, but when splashed by hot water she changes back. She is currently living in Nerima married to Kaneda Tendo. Also, if you try to hurt her, her brother, Ranma Saotome, will kill you"

"Don't you mean try to kill me" Alpha said while puffing out his chest

"No, I mean WILL kill you, for you see he trained her."

"Does he have a curse also"

"Yes, he will turn into a girl when splashed, and is married to Akane Tendo the sister of Kaneda. So even though you may be able to beat one of them there is no way in God's green Earth that you could take on all four of them."

"Oh" Alpha said with his head down in shame.

"Don't worry though they are nice people they won't attack unless attacked."

"Okay, goodnight Zero."

"Goodnight Alpha"

The next day was beautiful, the sun was shining the air was whispering, and there was not a cloud in the sky. A perfect day to destroy in the world of fanfic. Anyway, Alpha Omega was walking down the street (read dirt road) when suddenly mysterious stranger in an absolutely cool outfit attacked him (For those of you who have played FFX think Auron's outfit), with an equally cool sword ( thinks Cloud's sword) and just as he is about to connect, I (being the author) stop writing, goodbye for now.