Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alpha Omega ❯ The Journey ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Adventures of Alpha Omega

By Megaman_Alpha

Opening joke

Their once was a haunted hotel. The hotel owners could not get anyone to stay the night. Then one day a guest came to use the bathroom, but the hotel owners said that they do not have any bathrooms except the one in the haunted room, but the guest didn't care he had to go real bad. He rushed into the room and stopped when he heard this don't let the log roll over. He ran out of the room as fast as he could. Then another guy was desperate enough to go in he met with the same fate. Then another guy came and just needed a room for the night. So he checked out the haunted room and went in. He heard this "don't let the log roll over." He just laughed and laughed, and went into the bathroom and saw three roaches sitting in an un-flushed toilet singing: don't let the log roll over.

Typical Disownership:

Most of the characters are not mine. I am borrowing them. I can't tell you whom they belong to because I do not know whom they all belong to.

A call for help: If you would like to become one of the characters just E-mail me at ijedi3@juno.com

The blow never struck Alpha was too fast. He dodged the strike and rolled. As he was getting up he turned on his spear and started to attack Kilik style. After a good half a dozen strikes Alpha was struck. When he woke up he was in a small but cozy cave.

"Are you okay?" the mysterious man said.

"Yeah, how did you defeat me?" Alpha asked.

"Well, I kind of knew how you were going to attack. For you see I was sent to teach you a lesson in humility."

""By whom."

"Why, Zero of course."

"You know Zero?"

"Of course we trained together under Ranko Saotome."

"Really."

"You bet."

"Wow, um… do you happen to know where I can find her?"

"Well, I do but I am not allowed to show you because you can't beat me."

"Then train me."

"No."

"You can't say no to me. Do you have any idea of what I am capable of."

"Yes."

"What!?"

"You are more capable then even you realize"

"What!?"

"I will train you if you can accomplish this. I want you to go and take the….."

Bye, Bye Folks