Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mordino's Sadistic Theatre ❯ "Drowning In Smegma" ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Mordino's Sadistic Theatre!
By
Sarah 'Shasta-Chan' Maguire


Disclaimer:
aLl YoUr BrAiNcElLs ArE bElOnG tO Me!!

*****
Screen Two:
Drowning In Smegma




[Setting: Mordino's Sadistic Theatre, foyer. Ceres is seated at a dinky little wood-pine table opposite Hannibal King, both eating a meal of sugary snacks washed down with frosted chocolate milkshakes.]

Ceres: Hey..has anyone ever told you that you look frighteningly like Berg from 'Two guys & A Girl'?

Hannibal: [mouth half-full of cookie dough] You actually WATCH that shit?

Ceres:....[darkly] We all have guilty secrets, my dear... >_> <_<

Hannibal: [slurps on his milkshake] So, who will you be torturing with your so called 'movies' tonight?

Ceres: I'm not sure yet..the names are generated at random by the Washu Brand Plothole Device, but they should be arriving shortly...mmmm...fresh brains to warp and pervert! [cackles]

Hannibal: [muttering] You twisted, sadistic fuck...

Ceres: [as Bill] There's nothing sadistic in my actions....maybe to those...other jokers, but not to you...no, kiddo...this me at my most mascochistic!

Hannibal: .....

Ceres: [chews on a strawberry pop-tart] Think you can handle movie number two?

Hannibal: [in silly, meek voice] My stomach's still tender from that last horror of horrors...

Ceres: [hands him an antacid] Be a man! You can't leave untill you get through all ten movies, so you better have a sick bag handy!

Hannibal: [swallows the antacid with a glass of vanilla Coke] But the other three got to leave....

Ceres: That's because I intent to chain you to my bed and violate you in ways you can't even pronouce, let alone imagine.

Hannibal: O_o

Ceres: [coyly] Oops, did i say that out loud? [bats lashes and cackles pervertedly]

Hannibal: [thinking] Dear God, it's Danika Talos all over again.....

[At that moment, the foyer doors swing open with a catch jiggle, a shadowed figure setting foot on the velvet carpet of the forum, glancing around in wonder and awe at the decoration. Ceres lets out a squeal of delight, springing out of her seat to great her guest and take a quick role call]

Shadowed Figure: Is this Mordinio's Sadistic Theatre?

Ceres: [bowing franticly] Hai, hai! Greetings and salutations, dear General. I'm so glad you decided to come! [ticks his name from the list] Well now... General Sephiroth..if you're both ready, we can proceed direct to the screening room, hmm?

Sephiroth: [nods and grabs a bucket of fried chicken, some chocolate Pop Tarts and a Big Gulp full of Sprite] Lead the way. I am eager to see what unique new movies there is to offer..t'is been so long since I last visited the cinema..

Hannibal: You won't wanna come back after THIS, lemme tell ya!

Sephiroth: Oh? [arches an eyebrow] Is it violent?

Hannibal: In a sense..

Sephiroth: Perverse?

Hannibal: Let's just say it makes Urotsukidouji look like church!

Sephiroth: Really?

[A moment's pause]

Sephiroth: TO THE SCREENING ROOM!

Hannibal: [face fault] Dear god...


[The trio head up the staircase to the left, turning down the dark hallway into a room marked on the iron-wroth door as 'Torture Chamber #2'. As before, the room is furnished with black leather squishy Lazyboys and a friggin' huge projector screen. The only difference here is that rather than indivual seats, the recliners are all moulded together in one huge sofa, sick bags seated neatly on the squishy fabric.]

Ceres: Oh dear..I'll have to confiscate that.. [pokes Sephiroth's Masamune]

Sephiroth: WHAAAT?! No! I never go anywhere without Mr.Pointy!! You can pry him from my cold dead fingers!!

Ceres: I appologise, but it's a hazard..

Sephiroth: Mr. Pointy obeys only me! He can do no harm on my watch!

Ceres: First off, Sephiroth, this is my theatre and I won't have such a big weapon coming anywhere near my velvet curtains!

Hannibal:..There is so much wrong with what you just said that I can't even begin.... >.<

Ceres: And he call ME a pervert..

Sephiroth: I'm not giving up my precious!!

Ceres: Oh, fiine...but if you so much as poke my red velvet drapes with that hilt, I'll implant some of my best homemade nightmares directly into your cerebal cortex. And believe me, no lemon can even begin to compare to the horrors lurking inside my brain!

Sephiroth: .....[nods curtly and seats himself cross-legged between the auburn haired maniac and Hannibul]

[As with before, Ceres pulls out the crazy remote and pushes the Big Red Shiny Buth (tm). Hannibal winces, squirming uncomfortably in his seat, knowing what horrors might grace the freakin' huge screen as he reaches for the sick bag. Again the old fashioned '4-3-2-1' sequence counts down, followed by a loud beep as the credits begin to roll]

Ceres: Okay, folks! Todays unspeakable horror is a PWP Final Fantasy X lemon named 'Pep Talk', written by a [sarcastic] TALENTED author by the name of BitterRoot.. the summery boasts of 'anal, oral, voyeurism, masturbation, DP'.

Hannibal: [dripping with sarcasm] Oh, goody..

Sephiroth: [pales slightly] ...um...what does 'DP' stand for? ^^ '

Ceres: It's either 'Deep Penetration' or 'Dorky Pervert'..

Sephiroth: ...[sweatdrop]

--------------------
“Hey guys!” Rikku chirped as she entered the Aurochs locker room. She didn't bother to knock, as usual. But none of the men really cared.

“Hey Rikku,” Tidus greeted her.

“Glad you could make it.” Wakka no longer played for the team, but he acted as their Coach. “Everyone's real nervous about the big game, ya? They could use a little pep talk.”

Rikku giggled and looked around at the other Aurochs. “Is that right boys? Do you need a little 'pep talk'?” She rested a hand on one hip and thrust it out provocatively.

A murmur of agreement went up from the team. Tidus walked across the room and locked the door so no one would interrupt.

“Well you know me, I'm always one for team spirit.” Rikku grinned as she stripped off her orange tank top, revealing her small perky breasts.

--------------

Sephiroth: Um..Rikku's what, 15? Do these guys have a Lolita complex or something?

Hannibal: Bah.. this is tame compared to that Sasami x four horny horses PWP I had to endure..

-----------
Tidus and Wakka stayed back as the rest of the team advanced on Rikku. As much as they would have liked to participate in this, they didn't relish the idea of facing the wrath of Lulu and Yuna if they found out. So they did what they usually did during these sessions, watch the rest of the team bang Rikku while they beat off.
----------

Hannibal: [facefault] Spoke too soon...

Ceres: Bang and beat...[sings] #Can you feel the rythmn of the nigh?#

Hannibal & Sephiroth: [groans at the weak joke] >.<

--------------
Wakka watched Jassu and Letty each take one of Rikku's breasts into their mouths.
---------------

Hannibal: How small ARE those boobs?!

Sephiroth: Now THERE'S a great way to die...choking to death on a gal's tit..

Ceres: [shakes her head at Sephiroth]

----------

Rikku moaned and trembled under the attack of the three different men's mouths. Having both breasts and her pussy all being stimulated by wet tongues and sucking lips was pure heaven. Just as her legs began to collapse from the pleasure she felt another pair of hands lift her off the floor and place her on a nearby bench. Jassu, Letty and Botta knelt to continue their ministrations. Botta pushed two fingers into her tight cunt and began to flick her clit rapidly with his tongue as he moved his fingers in and out. Rikku's cries of pleasure were cut off as Keepa stuffed his fairly short but fat cock into her mouth.

-----

Ceres: That's not a cock! It's a cocktail weenie!! Bite it, bite it I say!

Hannibal: Ceres, don't even joke about that... [crosses legs]

Sephiroth: I never knew Rikku was such a nympho..

Ceres: [snort] This is just the appitizers.

-------
“Fuck,” Tidus groaned as he stroked faster. Wakka made a similar sentiment as Botta gave Rikku her first orgasm of the day. The little Al Bhed's hips bucked wildly and she shrieked around Keepa's cock, making the chubby Auroch's legs shake and work himself faster in and out of Rikku's mouth.

Botta stood up and licked Rikku's juices from his lips with a smile of satisfaction. Before Rikku had time to recover Datto was kneeling between her legs and pulling out his cock. He stroked himself a few times before grabbing her cute little ass in both hands and thrusting himself deep inside of her.
-----

Hannibal: He 'stroked'.....somehow, I don't think he's talking about a bunny..

Cere: ...Did Botta just...lick his own semen off her? O_O

Sephiroth: Yeesh..talk about lovin' yourself..

Ceres: [shudder]

------

Keepa couldn't take anymore. The girl's moaning around his cock, the sucking, and the sight of his friends enjoying themselves drove him quickly over the edge. With a grunt he came down Rikku's throat, holding her head tightly as she swallowed down spurt after spurt of cum. Finally his spasms ceased and he withdrew, a line of saliva extending from the tip of his softening cock to the Al Bhed's lips before breaking.

------

Ceres: [as author] 'breaking his cock in half on Rikku's poorly-fitted braces.'

Hannibal & Sephiroth: >.< [cross their legs]

Cere: Heh.. could'nt resist!

Hannibal: I told you not to joke about that! It's a very sensitive area, ya know! >___<

Ceres: [smirk] I'll be the judge of that later, dear Hannibal!

Sephiroth: O_o '
------
Rikku threw her head back and thrust her hips hard against Datto as the Auroch pounded her pussy for all it was worth, both her and her lover panting and groaning in pleasure. Her cries were cut off once more as Jassu left her breast and presented his cock to her gaping mouth. Rikku made a hungry sound as she engulfed the offered cock, slurping it lewdly as she took it down her throat.

Between her legs, she felt Datto's cock begin to swell and pulse inside of her.

---------

Sephiroth: STOP POUNDING THAT PUSSY BEFORE I CALL THE SPCA!!

Cere: [cackles with laughter]

Hannibal: Slurping your noodles is considered a sign that you're enjoying your meal in Japanese culture, ya know..

Ceres: Been wondering when a 'noodle is penis' methaphor would crop up..

Sephiroth: ..No more Dim sim for me..

Cere: Dim sum slurpy noodles with crab paste flavor sauce!

Hannibal: [laughs]

Sephiroth: [reaches for the sick bag]

-------
He thrust in hard one last time before unloading into her body. Datto took a few seconds to compose himself before he slid out of her. Letty and Botta exchanged glances and pulled Rikku upward, making Jassu's cock slide from her mouth She was about to protest when she saw Botta pull out his stiff member and lay back on the bench, inviting her to ride him.

Rikku crawled over Botta and slid herself down onto his hardness in one quick stroke. Botta grabbed her breasts and pushed them together, feverishly flicking his tongue from nipple to nipple as Rikku pounded herself down over and over on his stiff pole. Letty pushed his cock into Rikku's mouth and began to thrust in short quick strokes in and out of her sucking lips and throat.

------

Sephiroth: His 'stiff pole'...what is he, a fireman or a lamp-post?

Ceres: [laughs]

Hannibal: [as Geri Halliwell] Uh, I'm-a ride it! I'm-a riiiide it!

Ceres: [cackles]

------

Just as she thought it couldn't get any better, it did. She felt a slick cock pressing between her buttocks, prodding at her rear entrance. She stopped bouncing on Botta's cock to allow the man behind her to work his way into her tight ass.

Wakka and Tidus had shifted their positions so they could get a better view of the action. Both men groaned and struggled to hold their loads as they watched Jassu's saliva coated cock slowly penetrate Rikku's asshole.
------

Ceres: [as Tidus and Wakka] "Sweet Jesus, this pizza is heavy! Knees...buckling...under...load!!"

Sephiroth: Penetrate....like a knife through butter...

Hannibal: The graveful coupling of a USB cable and port, it a'int?

Cere: [coughs] ...Geek!

-------
Rikku held her shaking body as still as she could bring herself to until Jassu had fully inserted his cock. When he began to slowly pump in and out Rikku began to move again, grinding down and swiveling back to fuck herself against both cocks filling her holes. The sensation of the two cocks rubbing together inside of her, separated by only a few layers of flesh, was driving the Al Bhed wild. She grabbed onto Letty's ass and dug her nails in, shoving him down her throat over and over as she came closer and closer to an explosive climax.

-----

Sephiroth: [as author] "Then, as that shuddering climax reached it peak, Rikku's body got so hot that she sponatiously combusted, catching the Aurochs in the fire and causing everyone to explode in a glorious shower of semen and blood-covered flesh!"

Hannibal: [is reminded for the last PWP he saw and starts bashing himself in the head with a cricket bat pulled from midair] AHH! Evil mental images!

Sephiroth: [as Kefka] Fnaaaaarrrr haaaarrr haaaaarrr!

------------

Wakka and the other Aurochs moved closer now, sensing the grand finale was about to occur. They all knew how Rikku liked to end a good group fuck - by being covered in the team's cum. The blitzballers she had already pleasured had been stroking themselves in preparation for this, ready to shower her with their loads as soon as she gave the signal.

Rikku's movements became increasingly more erratic. She breathed harshly through her nose as she kept fucking her face onto Letty's cock furiously. Her hips pumped back and forth, up and down at an increasingly frenzied pace until her body stiffened and her holes contracted hard in a powerful orgasm.
-------

Ceres: Again with the stroking...is there a subliminal message appealling to the bunny masses here?

Sephiroth: Heaven knows they're fucking like bunnies..

Ceres: Bunny orgy... O_o

Hannibal: [continues bashing himself in the head with the cricket bat]

-------
As Rikku came down from her climax, the three men who had been filling her holes all pulled out at the same time and flipped her over onto her back. Knowing it was time, the team moved in, stroking their cocks furiously over Rikku's panting, sweaty form. Wakka stepped forward as well - it was the only part of this he ever allowed himself to participate in, because he reasoned that it wasn't really cheating since he never actually touched her.

-----------

Ceres: [snort] Not really cheating! Pfft! An orgie's an orgy even if you don't put your plug in a socket!

Hannibal: [nurses bloodied forehead] Yah...making sparks over another chick a'int cool, man..

Sephiroth:.....Why are we talking about spark plugs? [blink blink]

-----

Wakka blew his load first, having been struggling to hold it back for so long. Jassu and Botta were next with Letty shortly behind. It wasn't long before the entire team was spraying her with jets of hot sticky cum, covering her face, her breasts, her belly - everywhere.
------

Hannibal: [as author] "The cum jets were so powerful that soon, the room had flooded with smegma and they all drowned in sticky white goo. The End."

-------
Botta pounded her dripping cunt with his fingers and thumbed her clit the way he knew she liked it, bringing her off again as he spurted the last of his load onto her quivering frame.

The last man finally finished spending himself on the Al Bhed girl and the group took a few minutes to bask in the afterglow, everyone quite satisfied - except for one blond teen who was currently banging his head against the wall and cursing.

“Shit, shit, shit!” Tidus groaned in frustration. He'd gone off too soon and missed his chance to participate in the only part of it he could actually do. He cursed his overzealous teenage hormones. Damn them to hell!
--------

Sephiroth: [as Tidus] DAMN THE HORMONES!!

Ceres: [as Squidward] DAMN YOU, SPONGEBOB!

Hannibal: [as Stewie] DAMN YOU, DAMN THE BROCCOLI AND DAMN THE WRIGHT THE BROTHERS!!

All: [crack up laughing]

------
Tidus stopped abusing himself when he heard Rikku giggling. She sat up with the help of Datto and Keepa and wiped her face with a towel.”Aww poor Ti, did it get too exciting for you?”

“Ugggh,” was all Tidus replied with as he zipped up his shorts and grabbed a spare towel to clean the mess he made on the floor.

Rikku giggled again as she headed to the showers. “Don't worry blondie, there's always next game.”
-------

Sephiroth & Hannibal: AAAAAH! SEQUEL! NOOOO!!

Ceres: This author clearly needs to get a girlfriend/boyfriend/ ....preferably a nymphomaniac at that, seeing as they enjoy [quote fingers]anal, oral, voyeurism, masturbation and DP'....[/quote fingers]

Sephiroth: So help me, if I find a sequel to this sick filth, I will not hesitate to sic Mr. Pointy upon them!

Ceres: You're going to attack the writer of a 'Rikku is a nympho' fic with a 6 foot long sword...............nope, not gunna say it!

Hannibal: [gets up from seat] That was bad...but not as bad as the first PWP..at least the author had the indeceny to describe...every...single...gory...detail.. >.<

Ceres: Heh...you've endure the second movie, but there's still eight more to go!

Hannibal & Sephiroth: The horror won't end.... T-T

Ceres: [as Dr. Evil] Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!


*****
End Chapter 2
*****


























< /div>