Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ the millionair + the thief=? ❯ the thief ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclamer: I don't own any of these characters…blab blab bla… *sniff*…even kaiba or rikku.

I don't have a title, so suggest a title for me?please?

Oh..almost forgot..key (as if anyone need any, they're all smart)

// // : thought from the character (lik duh)

that's all.. enjoy

----------

Seto: * hit his head*great, this girl give me an annoying girlfriend… and she make me looked stupid

Setobsessed: Shup up Kaiba-boy! If you don't listen to me, I'll… I'll wipe you out from this fic and give your girl friend another boyfriend!

Seto: * get on his knee (like joey)* NO don't! there aren't a lot story about me out there ! if you kill me…*sniff, looking like a puppy*

Setobsessed: *looking at kaiba* please don't do that… you break my heart…

Seto: I know *smirk* I can control you anytime…with my good look

Setobsessed: *putting the head down and mumble* I know….i hate you…st**** ja** a**…. Now ! on with the story!

------------------

" Hey you! Come back here!" a man chased after a young blond girl " I'll get you!"

" You'll never catch me!" the girl stuck her tongue out at the man and ran…. " Oops…" she bumped into a brown hair boy and both fell onto the ground

" Watch where you're going!" the boy snarled, after picking himself up…

" Sorry…" the girl looked apologetically to the sapphire-eyed boy and began to run away…

" Catch that girl!" the man screamed at the boy. A few seconds later, he ran up to the young teen " didn't you hear me calling you to stop that girl?" the growled.

" So?" replied the boy, with an annoyance…

" So why didn't you stop her?" the gnarled… " Hey! Aren't you Kaiba? The owner of KaibaCorp?"

" Is it any of your business old man? And also, why did you chased after that blond?" Kaiba snapped at the fat man.

" Well…" the man answered, with some fear in his eyes, " she stole some money from me."

" How much?" Kaiba inquired

" About twenty-five…" greed grew in him " I mean… seventy-five dollars".

Kaiba single-handed grip the guy's shirt and lifted him up " Listen up… I'll pay for her… but if you lied to me about how much she stole from you, old man… you'll regret it… and I'll make sure of that… Understood?"

" Yes yes…" the man nodded his head repeatedly. After that, Kaiba threw him down onto the ground and threw him 75 dollars. The man snickered as he picked himself up and walked away….

A few minutes later, the thief ran to Kaiba….

" You know " the girl said, " technically, I only stole from him $25 dollars…"

Kaiba glanced at the girl " What's your name?" he asked coldly…

" Oh! My name is Rikku! Nice to meet you! What's your?" she held out her hand (A/N: sounded familiar? Of course, she's from ff X. She's my fav. Character , although I've never played the game… I only picked her because she looked cute.)

" Look… Rikku" //what a strange name for a girl// he thought " I don't know who you are… but stay away from me! Why don't you go find some other people to steal from?"

Rikku, annoyed " Hey! Just because you're stupid and paid that fat guy $75 dollars doesn't mean that you have the right to talk to me that way!"

Kaiba, getting frustrated (you can see steam blowing out of his nose ) " What did you say?" // no one has ever called him stupid, NO ONE!//

Rikku, terrorized " Um… thank you for saving me?" she squeaked…

" Get lost…" Kaiba snarled and turned to walk away from the girl…

" Humph!" Rikku strode away, angrily "oh! How dare he talked to me that way" she mumbled, " just because…. Stupid…. I'll get him… I'll steal his money… he'll pay….ARGH!" she screamed. The people turned to look at her weirdly.

" What are you looking at?" she yelled. Every one stopped and began to walk away.