Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Kisses ❯ Flashbacks, Part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I don't own. This includes all the the characters, places and, creatures of Final Fantasy Ten and Final Fantasy Ten-Two.
 
30 Kisses
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
 
Chapter 3 - Flashbacks Part 1
 
Fandom: Final Fantasy X
 
Couple: Tidus & Yuna
 
By: Nightbringer3000
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
 
** This is a flashback from when Tidus and Yuna First met **
 
A young blond haired man was laying on the shore of Besaid's beach, he was exhausted and unconscious. Wakka's blitzball team, the Besaid Aurochs, were practicing. Wakka just happened to notice him there.
 
Wakka walked over to him and nudged him to see if he was okay. “Hey man, are you okay?” Wakka asked still looking at him suspiciously.
 
“I'm Tidus.” He replied.
 
“And I'm Wakka. Are you sure you're okay?” He asked again.
 
“I feel sick.” Tidus told Wakka.
 
“We'll take you back to my place, ya.”
 
So they went back to Wakka's house so Tidus could rest. Tidus limped over to the couch, fell down on it and slept for a few hours.
 
Wakka was getting bored so he asked, “Are you ready to explore Besaid now?”
 
Tidus yawned and replied, “Sure,” he was pretty excited now that he would be able to explore.
 
The two guys looked around Besaid then made their way to the front of Besaid Temple.
 
“Look over here! This is Besaid Temple where a Summoner named Yuna will try to begin her quest!” Wakka told Tidus.
 
“And you're telling me this because. . .”
 
Wakka interrupted, “I'm going to be one of her guardians!”
 
Then they went into the temple. Tidus was talking to a monk. Wakka went over with a few other people that were the other guardians and kneeled down to pray for Yuna. About 20 minutes later, a young girl stepped out of the door and climbed down the steps to see her guardians.
 
“I. . . I did it! I'm a Summoner now!” Yuna cried.
 
Wakka sprinted to Lulu, one of the other guardians, and they shared a kiss.
 
Then, Tidus decided to pull himself together and say something to Yuna, “Hi Yuna! My name is Tidus and I'm one of Wakka's friends. May I be one of your guardians?”
 
Yuna replied with a soft, unsure, “Thank you, Tidus.”
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Tidus is 19 Yuna is 17
 
The theme is #1 Look Over Here!
 
This is for the LJ community, 30Kisses.