Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Point Star. ❯ Your my Brother? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 11/01/2006, 11:49pm.
Authors Notes:

This gets it's rating from the mouths of Cid and Barret.
While I know they use it alot albeit blocked but I'm not going to have the F*** word in the fic because it's my least favorite curse word.

Anywho here's the basics of what you need to know.^^.

Zack has something important to tell Cloud.
This will also involve Vincent,You'll see.^^.
Zack, Sephiroth,Vincent and Cloud are the only ones who can save the planet from it's latest threat, 4 unleashed monsters. More details on that later though.
Sephiroth's not dead and he has to help save the planet, again you'll see.
I'll inform you of anything else later.^_^.
Oh and the fic originally going to be called The Trinity for it just being C/Z/S being the only ones with the special powers but I had to add Vincent and to get the fic to a proper title I added the extra. So thats why it's called 5 Point Star.

Possible Shounen-ai in the future maybe some Seph/Cloud..^_~..~_^..

So now with some edit's and such I shall begin typing chapter one of
5 Point Star.


He was finally ready to go find him.
Zack looked at the files he had and made sure they were securely tucked away before he got on his motorbike.
He looked at the road before him and sighed and then sped off.
'Well Spikey, Looks like it comes down to this. Though I hope it won't be such a bad thing.'.

He known what had happened and ever since he was revived in physical form by the life-stream. Something he would have thank Aerith for later. He had wanted to locate Cloud first but then he remembered something he needed to confirm and he was right. Even Aerith commented on it more than once.

He was heading for Nibelheim. That was were Cloud was at the moment and this would be the best time, Now or never.

It was nearing nightfall by the time he reached there and when he did he was thankful he spotted Clouds bike still here.
It didn't take him long to spot Cloud looking at the mountain.
Zack pushed any nervousness aside and approached him.

But Cloud had heard him and turned to face him.
"Z..Zack?"
He had a look of disbelief.

He grinned.
"Geez spikey, You look like you've seen a ghost."
Maybe he should have stopped off for a camera or something.

"I think I have. Aren't you supposed to be dead?"
Cloud crossed his arms.

"I kinda was but now I'm not. Come on and I'll give you the longest short story I can. There's a better place for me to explain some of this other than a half deserted town."

"Where then?"
He raised an eyebrow. He had feeling Zack meant that there might be spies. Which was a fairly good assumption.

"Follow me."

He started walking towards his bike while Cloud went to his,
Zack revved up his bike and rode off with Cloud not too far behind him.
They drove to an open field and by now the stars were shining bright as was the the full moon.

Meanwhile alot of thoughts were racing through Clouds mind.
'How, How can he be back? Why? When? Too many questions.'
Zack had pulled to a stop in the middle of the field.

So after they had gotten set-up Zack began his explanation.
"Well as you know I'm most definitely alive now. Thanks to the life-stream.
I'll clear that one more up later."
He turned very serious and looked right at Cloud.

"There's something I had a small suspicion about the both of us and I found out that I was right."

"What about?"

Zack handed a folder to Cloud.
"Read this."

Cloud looked through it and couldn't believe it.
"But how? Are you even sure this is right?""Yeah spikey it's true. I mean we do resemble. so it's highly possible and this just proves it."

"But that means...."

Zack smiled happily and threw his arm around Clouds neck.
"Yep spikey, Your my little half brother."
//////////////////////////////


Authors Notes:
I think it's possible. Hope you like it.^_^.
Later!
Finished 11/02/2006. 10:55pm.