Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Point Star. ❯ Conversing and the Mind-Link ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 11/03/2006, 10:41pm.
Authors Note:
Liking stuff so far? Hope the plot doesn't seem rushed with that little revelation in the first chap because I have got some more hopefully good stuff to go.^^.
Onto the chapter 2.^_^.
//////////////////////////

It was a little later into the same night and they were sitting by the fire.
Zack sighed a little, Cloud faced him.
"What is it?"

"Well, It's still gonna take getting used to ya know."

"Do you mean this in a good or bad way?"

"Good of course spikey. I mean technically we were both only kids right?"

"Yeah."

"Well now we're not and now that I know I got a brother, I'm not letting you outta my sight for 5 minutes."

"Thanks I think. That reminds me."
Cloud went over to his bike and retrieved the Buster sword.

"I believe this is yours."
He showed him the sword.

Zack looked a little surprised.
"You still kept this thing spikey?"

"Well technically yes, I was going to return it to your parents after I left Nibelheim."

It felt good to hold the familiar sword again.
"Wait. Cloud do you have another weapon?"

"Yeah, I have another sword back in Midgar. Back at Tifa's bar."

Zack sighed.
"You know Cloud, The reason I was revived.....As much as I don't want you involved...you already are."

"Umm maybe you could clarify that."

"Okay this may sound strange but I need you to close your eyes and focus. See we're gonna mind link."

"Ummm okay."

Both Cloud and Zack closed their eyes and focused,
Cloud felt like something clicked in his mind.
"Okay you can open your eyes."

He did and saw that they were in a empty looking room.
"Where are we."

"This is a room for mind-linking."

Cloud looked at the room and it had 5 chairs and a slightly long square table. The rest was pretty much off white walls and a couple of windows.
Cloud followed Zack's lead and took a seat.

"What now?"

"First and foremost, There's a new threat to the planet againand no it's not Sephiroth this time. Or his 3 clones or are they his brothers? Anyway the basics come down to this...."

"yeah."

"Me and you as well as Sephiroth, someone else and a guy named Vincent Valentine are the only ones who can stop it."

"Vincent?"
"You know the guy?"

"Long story but yeah."

Zack sighed.
"Any idea where to find him?"

Cloud clasped his hands behind his head.
"We should try the ShinRa mansion back in Nibelheim first. If he's not there it's possible that he's back in Midgar."

"Alright, We'll camp here for tonight though."

"Hey Zack."

"Yeah."

"We have alot of things to talk about later don't we."
More of a statement than a question.

"Yes spikey we do."

"Zack?"

"Yeah."

"That nick-name will forever stick with me won't it?"

"Yes spikey it will."

They both chuckled.
"Well time to return to the real world. Just repeat the process you used to get here."

They both did so and then when they opened their eyes it was back night and the fire was still going.
Not long later they were both asleep in their sleeping bags.
/////////////////////////
The next morning.
"All set?"
Zack had his arms crossed at looked at Cloud.

"Yeah. Let's mosey."

Zack looked at him for a brief second of dis-belief.
"Mosey? After hanging around me for so long you think I would have been more influential. But mosey? Seriously?"

"Alright, next time you get the take-of line."

"And I know it will be something cool."

"Geesh your starting to remind me of Cid."

"Oh and who's that?"

"A mechanic from Rocket Town. He curses and drinks and smokes, Kinda like Barret. But anyway he said something similar when I said "Let's Mosey" back at the Northern Crater."

"Hmm I want to meet who you've been hanging out with. And you really said "Let's Mosey" before a battle?"

"Let's not start. And you can meet the guys back at Midgar. I'm supposed to return to there in a couple of days."

"Okay,Okay but let's get moving than shall we."

"I'll race you to the entrance of the town."

"Oh you are on."

They finished putting on their helmets,Then they proceeded to take off on their motorcycles.
//////////////////////////////

Authors Note:
Recently started watching Saiyuki:Reload and I like it!
But curse the fact I get in on the second season and have to do research to learn the names of the people. Son Goku is my fav.^^.

As for Big Brother Sephiroth I have it's third chapter nearly complete. Just got to finish writing them shopping.^o^.

And as for this chapter I know it's not what I wanted completely but I'm hoping to make up for that in the next chapter which will have
Vincent.^_^.
And I'm fairly certain that it won't take almost 10 days for the next chap. This by no means a short story.>_<.

Later!