Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ After the End ❯ Questions ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After the End

~~

A/N: What seems like a million more reviews, but they are all by the same person!

Angelwhispher: You and your many aliases! Thanks for reviewing!

~~

Disclaimer: Everyone knows the routine by now, so I'm not even repeating it again!

~~

Chapter 17: Questions

Squall, Seifer, and Irvine were practically running by the time they made it to the hallway leading to the hospital. Any students in the hallways were dashing out of the way so that they didn't get run over.

~~

Dr. Kadowaki stared at the doors as Squall, Seifer, and Irvine came running through. She gasped, then instantly said, "Put them on the beds, quick!"

~~

The three obeyed and set Erin, Aires, and Sayrion on three separate beds. Dr. Kadowaki grabbed some papers, not realizing who the teens were, and asked who they were. She stopped next to Erin, asking for her name first.

"Name?"

"Erin Sayling Siri," replied Seifer.

"Erin? You mean, the only girl gunblade master?"

"Yes."

"So, she's a Siri..." stammered Dr. Kadowaki. "And this girl?"

"Aires Prayling Siri," Irvine replied.

"Oh my... Aires is a Siri as well," stated Dr. Kadowaki before walking over next to Sayrion. "His name?"

"Sayrion, but that's all we know. That's the last thing Aires said before passing out…" Squall replied.

"Fine then. I'll ask when he wakes. Please go report to the headmaster. Dismissed."

The group walked out of the room, wondering why Aires and Erin were so special. "Let's just ask Cid!" Laguna exclaimed.

"Good idea," all of them replied, except for Shaina and Soran. They were hanging out behind the others.

"I really hope they get better soon!" exclaimed Shaina.

"Yeah, me too..." Soran replied.

The group was silent the rest of the way up to Cid's office.

~~

Dr. Kadowaki was quickly running tests on the three to find out what was exactly wrong.

"Oh my... all three of them are ice cold, yet they are still breathing and everything else is just fine!"

She looked over at Erin and saw that she was still laying right were Seifer had placed her. Erin was breathing very hard, yet she wouldn't wake up.

When Dr. Kadowaki looked at Aires, she was stunned at what she saw. Aires had moved slightly, but she had done it without any help.

"That means that the rumors about the Siri's is true. They can do things by certain actions, and the middle names tell all. Sayling is doing their special `power' through speech. Prayling is for thoughts. Then the final one is Fighling, but who has that power, I cannot tell."

"Then that means, technically speaking, that Erin's power is through speech, and Aires' power is through thought. But who is this Sayrion guy..."

~~

Cid looked at the variety of people standing in his office.

"We saw three people warp into just in front of Balamb Garden. Erin walked towards them, followed by Aires, and then Soran and myself," reported Shaina. "Erin started to glow once her hand touched and held onto this guy, Sayion's. Aires touched Erin's hand, and she was glowing as well. Soran and I managed to break them apart, and after that, they passed out."

"But not before stating their names," Seifer added.

`Impossible!'

"Erin Sayling Siri and Aires Prayling Siri. Then Aires said something about this guy, Sayrion. That was her last word before passing out," stated Squall.

"Siri! That explains everything then!" exclaimed Cid.

"What does it mean that they are Siri's?" Soran asked.

"It means a lot, Mr. Soran. Might I ask for you and Miss Shaina's full names?" Cid asked.

"I'm sorry sir, but neither of us know it," Shaina replied.

Cid walked up to the two and started to study them. `Then could they be...!'

Soran stared at him. "Excuse me sir?"

Edea walked out of the shadows and walked up behind her husband. "I was wondering if you could please take us to see them?"

"Yes, of course," Selphie replied.

The group, including Cid and Edea, left the office and headed down towards the hospital wing.

~~
~~
~~

A/N: Yes, this chapter is back at the same length of previous ones, but there's only so much I actually want to have happen per chapter. Trust me, I have idea after idea that I could put in this chapter, but they don't fit in. Also, anyone interested in drawing some pictures for this story? I might, just to show what Erin, Aires, and Sayrion look like. I might also do Shaina and Soran. But if anyone wants to, you're more than welcome to! Oh yeah, please review!