Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ All's Fair in Love and War ❯ Enter Fair... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing to do with Final Fantasy VII or anything surrounding it spin offs ect. I only own the ideas for this story and any original characters that may appear in it.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

The throbbing ache in his legs didn’t matter nor did the burning of his lungs as he blindly ran for his destination he could vaguely hear the voices of his companions urging him to calm himself but their voices fell on death ears as the rushed down the main path of the ancient city shelled houses and smooth gray paths blending together in muddled abstract as he flew by, companions following close behind

“Cloud”, he didn’t respond as he tore down the crystal steps leading to the marbled prayer where the object of his erratic behavior awaited…….

(Tifa’s pov)

What the hell was she thinking, coming here by herself with Sephiroth on the loose it practically a death wish ?! Tifa wondered , coming to help Aeirs was one thing but having to chase after Cloud hoping he didn’t do something stupid was another rushing down there to her was not a good idea no one knew if Sephiroth was waiting, planning a surprise assault while their guard was down. But no try telling that to Cloud whenever it came to Aeirs possibly being in danger he didn’t exactly act or think rationally and despite the circumstances he would fly into battle to defend her no mater what the cost . This showed first hand when trying to suggest to Cloud to use his head and create a plan just in case, but no he was already rushing down there possibly into a trap.

What made it even better Aeris was sitting there like a dam duck, I can understand she’s trying to help the cause but putting yourself out in the open like that, I didn’t want to contemplated how stupid the flower girls descion was nor was their any time too, because next thing I knew Cloud was standing over Aeris huddled form with his sword drawn and aimed at her

“CLOUD”, STOP!!! Tore out of my thought and just in time, Cloud stood there shock clearly evident on his face as her looked at me and the back at Aeris before he decided to have a moment and drop to his knees his sword falling out of his hands and landing with a loud clunk onto the marble altar beneath him.. Bad move because the next thing you know Sephiroths sailing through the air masmune aimed direct for Aeirs heart. I didn’t waist a second to react I flung myself up towards Sephiorth hoping my attack would strike first,

Instead out of no where a black blur comes flying towards Sephiroth and slams into the side of him sending him to the other side of the room with a nice crashing into the wall scene turning my attention back to the altar and there standing between Aries and Cloud is a man that by all accounts should be dead. Before I can say anything I am flung backwards by some sick thick slime thing

After slamming into a wall myself I barley registered the fact that Yuffie was helping me up all I could do was stare at the hideously red and mutated body of Jenova, Next thing I know is that Vincent’s filling that thing with lead and Yuffies hacking away with her shuriken while Cid and Red XIII are frying her ass with a combo of different materia and finally took him long enough….Barrets doing the healing, while the rest of the team is fighting I reproach the altar where Aeris is freaking out and Clouds just standing there in a coma toast sate who could blame him when standing in front of you is not only the guy who saved you and the hysterical girl beside you life is also the guy whose identity you’ve taken parts of and long dead friend being the one and only Zack Fair. Of coure poor Cloud didn’t remember that little bit of information.

Poor guy he just standing there observing the two of you like wtf? Least you can do is say something though I am one to speak haven’t said a word to him myself, probably because I am trying to get over the fact that said supposed dead guy is now making his way towards me. What the hell am I supposed to say hey great to see your not so dead thanks for saving Aries and Cloud sorry there not responsive right now check back oh with in the hour …right this is Clouds job his friend I barley know the guy how am I supposed to converse with him dam you Cloud………….well I’ll be the nice one and greet him.

Zack Fair right? Good he’s looking at me a little less wtf like, I can make this a nice reintroducing conversation. I am Tifa Lockheart nice to see you again but aren’t you supposed to be dead?! Oh shit I just said what I was thinking ooops I probly just flipped up the lets have a nice reintroduction how the hell do I fix this think Tifa think…..

 

“Your right I was supposed to be dead “, but I am not good to see you again Tifa Lockheart, names Zack Fair former First Class Solider and dead guy really nice to make your acquaintance again…………………

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Well that might be kind of an awkward place to leave off but oh well. Sorry if any one seems to ooc just I’ll try to bring them in sync more. Any way hope you enjoyed it so far. I am out.

R. Lamb