Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Big Brother Sephiroth. ❯ Handing out judgement. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 10/29/2006. 07:52pm.
Authors Note:
I can't quite remember where I got the idea for this but if this is too much like someone else's work please let me know.^^.

But I do know that this partly inspired by the fact that there are almost no chibi fics for FF7...X_X.

Possible Shounen-ai but not for Seph/Cloud Remember the Chibi!
Everyone's ages are gonna be edited for fic purposes.

Here's chapter one to Big Brother Sephiroth.^_^.
Hope you enjoy.^^.

And Remember if I owned FF7, there would be a few noticeably
different things.But I don't so I shall resort to
fanfiction and it's awesome-ness.>_>..<_<...^_^.



Sephiroth had opened his eyes and saw that aside from the spotlight over himself everything else was completely pitch dark.

Before he could really do anything else another spotlight lit up a table with three people behind it. Their faces were shadowed so the only real way to tell who they were would be by their voices.

The one in the middle spoke first.
"Sephiroth, You are here now for your sentencing."
it sounded female and slightly familiar.

The one on the left spoke.
"We have been watching your actions on the planet and since you have many crimes against the planet we have no need for a trial."
This voice sounded familiar too except male.

The one on the right spoke.
"We took careful consideration into this and have decided your sentence. And involves another."
Yet another familiar voice.

The idea hit Seph, He reached for his Masamune but it was gone.
He growled.
"What did you do with my sword?"

The woman spoke.
"You'll get it back after your sentence is told to you and then we'll go from there."

The man on the left spoke.
"Your sentence is a simple yet complex one."

The man on the right spoke.
"You are to be a guardian to one Cloud Strife."

"What!?"

The man on the left spoke.
"He has both crime and good deeds for this world but after reviewing everything, this was our best option for you both."

"Hm, Does this mean he's dead as well?"
Sephiroth had his arms crossed.

The woman spoke.
"No. But in a way neither are you. This will be explained a bit later. Now we send you off to carry out your sentence."

Everything went white and he covered his eyes then after the light died down he looked around and noted that he was in an apartment and for some reason he felt shorter.
Looking over at a table there was a package and an envelope.
He walked over and saw that they were both addressed to him.

Opening the package first he picked up a video-cassette and then spotted the set-up at the other side of the apartment.


He sat on the couch and played the tape.
Those damned judges appeared as he quickly dubbed them came on like earlier except they were still shadowed.

The man on the left spoke.
"If you are viewing this it's assumed that you are in the apartment.
This will be your place."

The woman spoke.
"Anything else you will need to know is contained in the letter.
And you may or may not have noticed that while you still have your memoies we managed to reduce your actual age. In easy terms your now between 17-18 in age."

The man on the right spoke.
"When you meet up with Cloud he will not hold any memories of anything or anyone and will have the age of between 3-4 years. We will be keeping up with things and let you know of anything else you may need to know later on."

All at once.
"Good bye and Good Luck."

The taped ended.
///////////////////////////////////////////

So he read the letter and later cursed those damned judges or whoeve or whatever they were.
He found Masamune in the corner in the bedroom, completely unharmed and safe.

It would be easier to kill Cloud this way, Did they even think of that?
Knowing his luck at the moment they probably did.

Since it was late he decided to rest for now and get started on his new life tomorrow.
And work on some plans along the way.
///////////////////////////////////////

Authors Note:
This is my first attempt at writing Sephiroth. I know OOC.
By the way the three judges are characters that you know in the game.
The woman and one of the guys was probably easy enough to figure out.
Well Later!

Chapter finished: 10/30/2006, 01:17am.