Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Big Brother Sephiroth. ❯ Sephiroth meets Cloud. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 10/31/2006. 04:38pm.
Authors Notes:
In-case anyone was ever wondering about my other FF7 fic. Clouds Battle.
It's not dead. I'm going to finish a couple of my other stories first and then do some more stuff with that one.^^.

This chapter shall have Seph and Cloud meet.
By the way in time there will be other appearances by FF7 characters.
And there will probably be future Shounen-ai and possible Shoujo-ai but any pairings are undecided.
But again no Seph/Cloud. I shall explain the reason for this.

If you look at pics of them side by side there are small similarities.
That and they both are kind of connected with Jenova and Mako in their blood, That's one of the reasons I wanted to put them as brothers. Their one of my fav pairings too but I wanted to try something a little original.

*Inserting Somewhat Mandatory Disclaimer Here.*
If I did own FF7......I would have the cast confused with pairings since I like Vincent/Cloud, Seph/Cloud, Zack/Cloud, Seph/Zack/Cloud, Reno/Cloud, And it's possible that Tifa/Aerith and Tifa/Yuffie make good pairings as well.^^.
And for straight pairings. CloTi, Zack/Aerith, Reno/Yuffie, Cid/Shera, As well as a few more for all three of those genres.

Bah onto the chapter.X.X.

Happy Halloween/All Hollows Eve.^_^.
//////////////////////////


It had been a good two weeks since everything had happened and still he had yet to see the other.
He quickly adjusted to his job at this universes ShinRa.
This universes ShinRa was something of a law/police force. The ranks were still there and so were the Turks.
Apparently he was still a SOLDIER, Still at the top of his game.
It was evening time when he got the call.
There was a fire and they needed some of their best to go in and give a hand. The Turks were heading in too.

Arriving on the scene he saw why they needed some 'Force'.
Some of the soldiers had some armed people surrounded soon it became apparent that they had attained some explosives.

He was standing off to the side preparing to go in with his sword,
The fire was being dealt with but then something caught his attention.

It sounded like a whimpering coming from inside the still burning building.
He ran in the building and looked around and then he spotted something.
Hurrying over he noted it was a kid, He got him and got out of there.
The Turks had apparently dealt with the criminals.

He came out the fire and a couple of the ambulance workers came over and checked them out.
He got a good look at the kid now that they were out of the fire.
'Oh no.'
The kid who was being checked over was Cloud.

/////////////Back at the Shinra office

It was heading around midnight.
Almost everyone was allowed to head home earlier and the only ones who remained were a couple of the Turks, Sephiroth, and a few others.

They were in the main meeting room.
"Alright we have a little problem."
President ShinRa looked at everyone he had chosen to stay behind.

He sighed and continued since no one was talking.
"Remember that kid who Sephiroth pulled from the fire?"

There a couple of mutterings of yeah and maybe.
"The problem is that we need one of you to take him in."

"He doesn't have any relatives?"
A Turk who was leaning against the wall asked.

"The reason that this is a problem is because he's the son of another powerful man and his wife. That was what the building bombing was about."

"So basically someone was trying to off the family for power or revenge or something."

"Yes."

'Oh great, may as well get it over with.'
"I'll do it."
He was getting bored of this anyway.

The president raised an eyebrow at him.
"Are you sure? We know how strong you are but this is another matter entirely."

"I know and my answer stands."

"Fine. You'll have to go get him and the nurse will have the rest."

Sephiroth left the room and from his leaning spot on the wall he was secretly being watched by a Turk black hair down to a little past his neck and a mix of red and brown eyes.
////////////////////////

He was leaving the hospital and had picked up Cloud.
He was given a bag of a few things for him who was now in one arm, He had fallen back asleep it seems.

It appeared that the nurses may have worn him out.
They couldn't get over how cute he was, his spikey blonde hair and seemingly big blue eyes had some of them making strange noises.
He was more than happy to have left that place.

Sephiroth was headed to the car and he looked down at Cloud who had snuggled up against him.
"I could kill you, you know."
He muttered.
//////////////////////

It was around 2 am now and he was ready to go to sleep himself but then the thought hit him.
Where do you put a toddler to sleep.
This place was not yet ready for that and if he just left him on the couch who's to say that he wouldn't run off or something. Not that he cared but he had plans.
And they unfortunately involved appeasing 3 judges until he could set them into motion.
So he gathered the still sleeping Cloud and decided that for tonight he would have to bunk with him.

Sometime later that night while he was asleep Cloud had somehow got closer to him and had his arm around his neck.
'I could kill you anytime you know.'
Sephiroth quietly grunted.
/////////////////////////

Authors Note:
Like it? Next chapter. Sephy gets a slightly rude awakening and shopping!...^^....
By the way I shall give you a bowl of ice cream of your choice if you can name any of the three judges or the Turk described.^^.
Or even if you review, Remember leave your fav flav.^_^.

Hint.
Their characters that can be found in the game.^^.

Later!
Finished, 11/07/2006. 11:40pm.