Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Childhood Friends ❯ Dress Up ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~ Hey peeps! I hope you guys like this Dagger and Zidane fic I wrote!~~

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Dagger and her younger sister Eiko were trying to figure out what to wear on the first day of Kindergarten.

"Maaaan! It's hopeless! We'll never find an outfit in here!!!!" Eiko screams.

"Come get your clothes, pumpkins!" The Maid shouts.

"Must I suffer so much? Coming, Nanny! Let's go, Dagger." Eiko runs downstairs.

"..." Dagger shakes her head and follows Eiko downstairs.

After they get dressed, they go to their separate ways in Kindergarten.

"Can I play with you?" A boy with a short blonde hair goes up to Dagger.

"Sure!" Dagger gives the boy a teddy bear "I've never seen you before."

" Oh I'm new." The boy says shyly "My name is Zidane. What's yours?"

" My name is Garnet but I like it better when people call me Dagger." Dagger smiles "It's nice to meet you."

"Uh huh." Zidane holds Dagger's hand and kisses it "The pleasure is mine."

" Hee hee..." Dagger giggles "Wanna play dress-up?"


"Sure! I'll race ya!" Zidane says in running stance "Ready? Go!"

" Ha ha! You're funny!" Dagger says after the race " And I like your tail."

" Thanks." Zidane looks at he's tail swooshing around and laughs "A lot of people don't like it."

" They must be mean...but I like it!" Dagger shouts "Anyway! Let's dress you up!"

" Okay!" Zidane nods "What should we do first?"

"Let's make you look pretty!" Dagger cheers.

"W-What..." Zidane shakes.

C'mon! It'll be fun!

Dagger puts make-up and other stuff on Zidane then a hat and a dress that goes with a scarf.

"You look very pretty, Mrs. Tribal!" Dagger giggles.

"Can I see?" Zidane looks at the mirror "W-WHAT THE...?!"

" Do you like it?"

" ..." Zidane blushes "...Of course I do! I'm Mrs. Tribal!"

Dagger giggles.

"Oh kids! Time for lunch!" The teacher shouts as she rings the bell

It's Zidane's first day and he already made a friend. Please review and I'll continue soon!