Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Coffee ❯ Three girls ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: I have been writing A LOT. Some of the upcoming chapters might be a bit short, so please don't hate me. There are some characters in this chapter that have a long description, so I'll describe them the best that I can up here:

Ren-Okye- Long blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a white t-shirt and white shorts. Has a regular looking sword, but has some powers and stuff. She has some other weapons, too. She has magic powers as well.

Aseku - Short, curly brown hair and brown eyes. Wears a blood-red t-shirt and blue jeans. She has a LOT of weapons. A big, double-bladed sword made of mithril, (it has a mind of its own) light saber that doubles as a light whip, a bow and arrows (arrows made of light), light spear, sunstone (used for healing magic, destructive powers, lights things up, and has heat powers), and she's armed to the teeth, literally. She even has one shoved in her hair! She even has magic powers!

Azdio- Long brown hair, greenish- brown eyes, and she wears a black t-shirt and blue jeans. She also has a LOT of weapons. A long, double-bladed sword, it's black with a dragonhead on the hilt with jewel eyes (has a mind of its own. Only lets her touch it. Attacks spontaneously unless it's in its scabbard and/or she's holding it. Has sort of a ki energy, but not like humans.). I would name all of them, but she has a longer weapon list than Aseku. She is also armed to the teeth. She's got magic powers, too!

Disclaimer: I don't own FFX. I do own Ren-Okye. Aseku belongs to Aseku, and Azdio belongs to Azdio.

Ch. 3- Three girls

Girl 1: Who's there? (A girl with long brown hair and greenish- brown eyes shows up. She's wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans and she's holding a long black sword.)

Girl 2: Who are you? (Another girl with long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and blue eyes shows up. She's wearing a white t-shirt and white shorts and she's holding a regular looking sword. Sorta.)

Girl 3: What do you want? (Another girl with short, curly brown hair tied up in a ponytail and brown eyes shows up. She's wearing a blood-red t-shirt and blue jeans and she's holding a big sword.)

All: (looks at girls and goes into fighting stance except Rikku and Tidus)

Auron: Who are you?

Girl 3: We asked you first> (all three jumps down and are in fighting stances)

Rikku: Hi! I'mRikku! Whoareyou? Areyounoone?

Girl 1: Uh, no. The name's Azdio. (All three come out of stances)

Girl 2: I'm Ren-Okye. (puts sword away)

Girl 3: Hi. Aseku's the name.

Rikku + Tidus: Hi Azdio! Hi Ren-Okye! Hi Aseku's! Nicetomeetya!

Aseku: Not Aseku's! My name is Aseku! No 's' at the end!

Rikku + Tidus: Whatever! (runs around and does tricks and stuff)

Lulu: (out of stance) We're sorry that we're trespassing, but we're looking for the Al Bhed. I'm Lulu.

Everyone else: (out of stance and doing that bowing, praying thing) Auron, Kimahri, Yuna, Wakka, ya?

Lulu: That crazy boy over there with Rikku is Tidus.

Tidus: (comes over to the group) Hihihi! What'sup? (starts shaking Aseku's hand like mad) Nicetomeetya!

Aseku: (pulls hand away and pulls sword back out) Don't touch me! (points sword at Tidus) Do it again and die!

Tidus: Okay! Whatever! (goes over to a post, gets on top, and jumps) I can fly! OOFF! (falls like a rock and lands on his face) Ouch. Pain. Lots of pain. (gets back up) I'm going again! (turns to Rikku) HeyRikku! Youshouldtrythis! It'sfun!

Rikku: Okay! (goes over to a post and tries it) Weeee! I'm flying! OOFF!

Azdio: Wow. They're idiots. What's up with them?

Wakka: They drank some coffee that the narrator gave to Auron.

All three girls: (looks at each other) Were you the ones who shut the narrator up?

Yuna: Yes.

Ren-Okye: How many drinks did Rikku and Tidus have before getting hyper?

Kimahri: Tidus- two drinks. Rikku- one.

Aseku: Yes! I win! (turns to Ren-Okye and Azdio) Hand over the money!

Ren-Okye + Azdio: (mumbling and grumbling while giving Aseku money)

Yuna: What was that about?

Ren-Okye: We made a bet. We bet how many drinks it would take to make Rikku and Tidus 'go off the wall.' Aseku won. She bet that it would take Tidus two drinks, and Rikku one. Since she won, we each gave her 2,000 gil.

Yuna: But, how did you know about the coffee before we told you?

Azdio: We bribed the narrator. We gave him the coffee, so that he would switch it with the mysterious stuff in Auron's flask.

Yuna: Why? And how do you know this narrator? He appeared just yesterday, well, not appear, but you get the point.

Aseku: We were bored as heck. We had nothin' to do but travel. And all we saw was sand, sand, and more sand. We wanted to see something different. Right guys?

Ren-Okye: Right. And we know this narrator because we ran into him yesterday. He was some random guy, and he was perfect for the job. So, we told him our plan, I turned him invisible, gave him immortality, gave him a big booming voice, and he carried out our plan.

Lulu: How were you able to do this?

Aseku: We have magic powers. Ren-Okye put a few spells on him while Azdio and I made the coffee.

Wakka: Why didn't you help her?

Ren-Okye: I don't know how to make coffee. I'm also the only one that knows immortality spells.

Wakka: Oh. What did you guys put in that stuff, ya?

Azdio: Tons of caffeine. In case you don't know what that is, it's stuff that can make people hyper.

Lulu: It didn't work on Kimahri and me.

Azdio: That's because it doesn't work on everyone. I'm surprised that you're not going crazy.

Kimahri: Why?

Azdio: Because that was our super special espresso. It has at least 10 gallons of caffeine. I guess next time we'll put 200 gallons in it.

Kimahri: Why?

Aseku: Because we want whoever drinks our coffee to be hyper.

Kimahri: Why?

Ren-Okye: Is that all you can say?

Kimahri: No, why?

Ren-Okye: Never mind.

That's the end of chapter 3! I hope you like it! Please R+R! Bye for now!