Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Coffee ❯ Uncle Ikky and Solaris ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: Hey guys! Oh man! I'm sorry that I haven't been updating! I've been lazy and busy. Please don't hate me! Okay. In this chapter, there will be another new person!

Solaris - Brown hair and blue eyes. Is wearing black pants and a light-blue t-shirt and has a green sweatshirt wrapped around her waist. Is wearing a brown hooded cloak. She knows black magic and has a staff, like Yuna. She has a cheerful in an evil way attitude. Kind of naïve, but nice. She loves sugar or anything with caffeine. I have had major writer's block for a while and some of my friends have helped me with that. Thanks Aseku and Azdio! I really appreciate it! I didn't have their help on this chapter though.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own FFX! Please don't sue me. Ren-Okye is mine. Aseku belongs to Aseku, Azdio belongs to Azdio, and Solaris belongs to one of the Solaris's out there. Oh yeah, I can't forget Uncle Ikky! He's my made up character! There are some spells in here. The first one is not mine. Porunga is not mine.

Chapter 4- Uncle Ikky and Solaris

Invisible Narrator: … Hey, girls! Hey! I can talk again! Yes! Can I have my money now? Please?

Auron: Oh no! The attack wore off!

Aseku: It's okay, Auron. (all three girls each take out 10 gil) Okay, girls. Let's get him back to normal.

All three girls: (crowd around a pair of footprints in the sand and raises their hands) What is done, now undo. Return you to the form that's true! (flashes of light and sound effects)

I.N.: (A tall man appears. He's wearing Al Bhed clothes.) I'm normal again! Thank you!

Rikku: (runs over and hugs him) Uncle Ikky!

All but Rikku + I.N.: Uncle Ikky?

Rikku: Yup!

Aseku: Okay! Before we ask questions about this, we need to get rid of his immortality. Ren-Okye, if you please.

Ren-Okye: Right! (points hands at 'Uncle Ikky') I call upon the powers of Porunga! (starts to glow) Make this man mortal again! (light shoots from hands and hits him with a little sound effects) Done!

Rikku: Uncle Ikky, are you okay?

Uncle Ikky: Yup! (holds out open hand) Money please!

Azdio: (they give him money) Here's your stupid money! Go away!

Uncle Ikky: Sure! (walks away)

Rikku: (waves at him) Bye Uncle Ikky! I'll see you later! (turns around to see her friends staring at her) What? Do I have something in my hair?

Tidus: No. We didn't know that you had an uncle.

Lulu: I guess the caffeine wore off on you both.

Tidus + Rikku: (glares at her) Shut up!

Lulu: Sorry! You don't need to act like that!

Yuna: Please explain, Rikku.

Rikku: Okay Yuni! Okay, that guy that just walked off was my Uncle Ikku. I call him Uncle Ikky.

Azdio: So we noticed.

Rikku: Please! Let me finish! Anyways, he's my cousin's sister's aunt's mom's brother! He lives on this island with the other Al Bhed!

Wakka: (confused) Huh? I didn't understand the first part.

Rikku: (sighs) He's my cousin's sis…

Wakka: (interrupts) Whoa! You don't need to repeat it!

Rikku: Fine. (sits down in a chair)

Tidus: Rikku? Why didn't you ask your Uncle for directions? Or could've followed him to the Al Bhed.

Rikku: Oops. I guess I forgot.

Aseku: Why didn't you ask us? We've been there like 100 times. We're going there tomorrow.

Yuna: May we come with you?

All three girls: (huddle together and starts to discuss the answer in whispers) Do you think we should let them? Sure! Why not? Maybe we can get Tidus and Rikku hyper again! Great idea! Okay, we'll let them! (comes out of huddle)

Kimahri: Well?

Ren-Okye: We decided to let you come with us! You can stay the night in our camp! Just don't touch our weapons or my backpack unless we say you can touch them!

Yuna: What backpack?

Ren-Okye: The white one in my tent.

Kimahri: Why?

Ren-Okye: That is none of your business, and if you say 'why' one more time, I'll have to hurt you!

Kimahri: Kimahri sorry.

*2 hours later*

Rikku: I'm hungry! What do you have to eat?

Aseku: Nothing at the moment.

Wakka: WHAT?! You have NOTHING?!

Aseku: That's what I said. (pulls out sword) We're going hunting. You stay here and make a fire or something. We'll be back as soon as we can. See ya!

Tidus: Happy hunting! (waves at them)

*Out of the camp*

Azdio: So, what should we do? How are we going to get them hyper?

Aseku: I brought some Surge from home. It's in Ren-Okye's backpack.

Ren-Okye: Aseku, you do know that they are in our camp and my backpack is in my tent?

Aseku: Well, let's hope that they don't get into it.

Azdio: Hey! Over here! I found a Zu!

Ren-Okye: Okay! Battle forma- Hey! Wait for me!

Girls: Say your prayers, birdie! YAAAAA!!! (starts attacking Zu)

Zu: (flies away)

Azdio: Don't let it get away!

Aseku: We know that!

Azdio: Whatever! (takes out bladed bullwhip) It's time for my trusty bladed bullwhip! YAAAA!! (running and attacking at the same time)

Aseku: Then I'll use, (takes out light whip) my really cool light whip! YAAAA!! (running and attacking at the same time)

Ren-Okye: Uh… Then I'll use, (takes out energy mace) my energy mace! YAAAA!! (running and attacking at the same time)

Zu: (drops dead after being attacked)

Girls: Finally! (high fives) Yes!

Ren-Okye: This should last us until breakfast!

Azdio: I don't think so.

Aseku: Yeah. Don't forget. We have seven guests.

Ren-Okye: Oh, yeah. (sighs) I guess we better find some more.

???: Mind if I join you? (Someone who is wearing a brown cloak comes up to them on a black horse)

Azdio: Who are you?

???: You don't recognize me, Azdio?

Aseku: How do you know Azdio?

???: I know all of you! It's me! Solaris! (pulls down hood)

Ren-Okye: Solaris? Dude! What's with the cloak?

Solaris: To protect me from the sun and the cold at night. So, can I hunt with you?

Aseku: Do you have a weapon?

Solaris: Yup! I've got a cool new staff, and I know some powerful black magic!

Aseku: Like?

Solaris: Bio and Death.

All three girls: Cool! Yeah, sure! You can help us!

Solaris: Great! I need to drink something first. (gets off of horse and gets out a flask that look's exactly like Auron's)

Ren-Okye: Hey, Solaris. What kind of drink is in that flask?

Solaris: Water. Why?

Ren-Okye: Hold on. Do you still have any caffeine-enriched cappuccino?

Solaris: Yeah, a whole 10 gallons. Why?

Ren-Okye: Well…

The girls tell Solaris everything that happened.

Solaris: Oh, so you want my help on this?

Aseku: Yup!

Solaris: (thinking) Hmmm… Okay! Let's do it! (stomach grumbles) Oops. I guess I forgot to eat supper! C'mon! Let's go hunting!

Okay, there's chapter 4! I hope you liked it! I'm sorry if it wasn't very funny. Please don't stop reading! I promise that it'll get funnier! I swear it will! Bye!