Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Detention ❯ Substitute ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ding Dong
 
Sephiroth please report to room 436. Sephiroth please report to room 436.
 
The silver haired man looked up at the clock, the look on his face screaming. `WTF?!' Sighing with resignation he stood up. Wait that was a lie, he practically jumped up for joy.
 
`HA! TAKE THAT EVIL WOMEN FROM SPACE!' He thought to the women surrounding him. No he wouldn't say it out loud! Are you crazy?! That would ruin his image! Image and Sephiroth's went together like peanut butter and bananas! Like ice cream and pretty men named Cloud!
 
Yes must not separate Cloud from ice cream… yum.… Wait I mean my beautiful image and me!
 
The women surrounding him started weeping as the silver haired pretty man from Glitter Land sprinted out of the room as fast as he could.
 
Yes, Glitter Land! It's where all the sparkly pretty men come from! They are neighbors to Flower City.
 
Ignoring everyone that he past he quickly reached his destination. “Yeah, Barret?”
 
A chalk was thrown at his head, “Give me more respect then that you brat! Call me Sensei!”
 
“Ow…” Sephiroth rubbed his head before glaring at Barret, “What Sensei….?”
 
“Better! Now, I know your top student. <How that happened the world may never know…>” That received another glare from the pretty man in the door. “Eh hem! And I know you've been in detention once before!”
 
“I DIDN'T DO IT!!! YOU CAN'T PROVE I SPIT A WAD OF GUM IN THAT ICKY CHEERLEADER FROM MARS' HAIR!!!” Sephiroth looked panicked.
 
Barret looked like a deer in the head lights, Sephiroth would have laughed if he wasn't surprised by the burst of laughter coming from someone else in the room he hadn't noticed before.
 
“Ne? Cloud?” Sephiroth froze only for a second before grinning and running to his beloved koi. “Ah! I've missed you so much! I had to fight off hordes of evil alien women today!!” Fake tears came to his eyes.
 
Cloud chuckled, “So it's aliens today? Last week it was zombies from hell…”
 
Barret looked ready to kill someone, “STOP IGNORING ME!!”
 
“Aww it's alright Bear-bear! Alas I am taken by my one true love! I'm sure you'll find the man of your dreams someday!” Sephiroth posed a bit as sparkles tried to attack the teacher.
 
“You had ice cream today didn't you…?” Cloud asked thoughtfully.
 
Used to such attacks he was able to dodge them. To bad he could use a bit of sparkle in his life…
 
“Ah! My love transcends even our stomachs!” Sephiroth grinned.
 
Barret, tired of being ignored, threw another chalk at Sephiroth hitting him in the back of the head. “One, DON'T CALL ME BEAR-BEAR! Two! I AM MARRIED ALREADY!!! AND THREE!!!! YOU ARE TO WATCH THE DETENTION ROOM TODAY WHILE I GO VISIT MY WIFE WHO IS IN LABOR WITH OUR CHILD!!!” Barret screamed at him.
 
Sephiroth raised a brow, “Wow finally knocked her up, Bear-bear?”
 
Barret sputtered before throwing his hands up in frustration, “Whatever! Just stay here and watch the detention room like a good boy!” With that he stormed out.
 
Sephiroth looked at his retreating form thoughtfully then grinned and ran to shut the door.
 
“NO SCREWING IN THE CLASS ROOM!” Barret yelled to him before the door shut all the way. The students just ignored it, this was a normal occurrence at the school.
 
Sephiroth pouted before closing the door all the way. “Spoil sport!”
 
Cloud just chuckled, “He didn't say anything about a make out session…” He hinted to his lover. Yeeeaaah… hinted… in an Elephant standing on your brain kinda way…
 
Sephiroth looked at him then grinned and sat on the desk in front of Cloud, not unlike the first time they kissed.
 
“I'm glad you're so smart…”
 
“Of course you are now shut up and kiss me…!”
 
“Gladly!”
 
With that the rest of the time in detention was spent in snogging in the detention room.
 
End