Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Engel ❯ Engel ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Engel

A/N: This Fic was written after I got dared by the incredible Malice Shaw as the reward for that vile deed she also had to proof it, suits her right, so thanks and kudos to her, move along and read her stories.Live in virtue, no desire
In the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

The vastness of space surrounded her, nothing was there, no people, no matter, not even thoughts. All around her was emptiness and she felt too damned alone.
It was only her, she felt nothing in her, no love, no hate, nothing, all what was around her was theemptines of her surroundings. That had to be the hate matter felt for live, she was all alone out there, not even a speck of dust in infinity, she meant nothing, to no one, her being alive or dead was unimportant.

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear they question why
Goddamn not an angel when I die

Rinoa looked out of the Plexiglas helmet of the spacesuit, the sun was half behind the world and grew smaller, she knew within seconds after the rays of the sun would not touch her anymore she would die from the cold between the stars. This time her knight would not come, could not come, she was alone till the end. For all she knew he could already be dead. The last time she saw him he was standing alone on the wrecked remains of the Luna base trying to replace a power coupler to prevent the monsters from breaking through a force field they had set up to prevent another Lunar Cry to happen. Then the explosion and……

Angels live, they never die
Apart from us, beyond the sky
They're fading souls who've turned to ice
So ashen white in paradise

As the sun grew smaller and smaller, Rinoa felt the temperature sinking, and she fingered the chain with two rings around her neck. She would never be able to touch it again. Her own death did not even scare her anymore, for she was sure her beloved was already gone. "Farewell my beloved," She silently whispered into the emptiness of space. "I am alone now from you and I am afraid, afraid not from dead but from living without you. I really hope we will see again in the next world." As she spoke the final words, the sun completely sunk behind the planet and the darkness surrounded her.

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear they question why
Goddamn not an angel when I die

Squall sat in shock on the bridge of the Ragnarok. Only 5 more minutes, 5 minutes…

They had found her dead body about and hour ago, as she floated in the open space. The cold between the stars had freezed her to death. They tried everything, but couldn't revive her.

5 minutes earlier, only 5 minutes and she would have lived...

Goddamn an angel when I die