Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Farplane Bound ❯ Farplane Bound ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Farplane Bound

I always thought my life was perfect. I mean coming from the kind of family I did, it should've been, right? On the outside, sure I was a happy-go-lucky girl. But on the inside, I was a road of twists and turns that never ended. I didn't know what to do. Which was probably why I was always getting the Gullwings mixed up in some mess. Because thinking about other people's problems delayed thinking of my own.
Sure, I knew I could go to Rikku or Paine or anyone on the Celsius but I felt this was my burden to carry, my problem. And I don't think it would do anybody good if all of Spira found out the summoner who brought the Calm, true happiness to all, wasn't happy herself.
What would Tidus say if he was here? How I needed him now! He looked like an airhead on the outside and sometimes acted it. But sometimes, he just had the answers to all my problems. Even though, he never had the answers to his own. If I could gather the courage to visit the Farplane in Guadosalam, maybe I could ask him. On the other hand, if I'd just drown myself in the water, I could ask him and be with him forever….No! I can't think this way! A summoner must be strong for her people.
And yet, the water seemed to be calling my name. Funny, it sounded like Rikku's voice. And then I realized it was Rikku! Paine was standing behind her and they both looked worried as they walked my way. "Yunie, I've been calling you for ten minutes! Something's gotta be wrong, so what is it?" Rikku asked, standing next to me. I looked out at the water one last time then up at her and Paine, tears springing to my eyes. And that's when it all came out.