Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ FF8 Later Adventures ❯ Death ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Final Fantasy 8: Later Adventures Death Series-Death of a Great Commander/Friend/Father By: Jessica Leonhart

This is my next FF8 Fanfic. The story was a possible to go along when Squall was dead but somehow he came back from the the dead this is Chapter 1. Don't ask me how thou. So Enjoy!!!!


(After some time Jessica was walking down the hall way of the Balamb Garden with her head down. Her mother Rinoa told her that her father Squall died protecting her and her friends. Her brother Leon was not in the mood to talk thou their grandfather Laguna came to visit.)

Laguna- (smiled) Hiya Leon. How are you? How's your mother?

Leon- (looks up to see his Grandfather) Hi Grandpa. I'm fine I guess. (sighs) Mom is fine for now.

Laguna- That's good to hear.

(
Laguna and Leon walks on to find Jessica who was in deep thought. She was in the training room with her Gunblade in her hand she also had the ring that belong to her father around her neck. Jessica swinging her Gunblade the same way her father taught her. After training with her Gunblade, Jessica head back to her dorm to check her laptop for messages but there was only one from someone she know.)

Jessica- (whispers) What the? (tries to find out who is the sender)

(The beginning of the message said.)

Beginning of The Message:
Before you read this
Jessica, go get your friends and your mother and brother even your grandfather before going on.

(
Jessica look surprise at the beginning of the message. //How did he/she know who I am?// She thought to herself, so she got up and run out of her dorm to get everyone. On the way she run into Rose who was getting something from her own dorm. Rose saw Jessica running pass her.)

Rose- Jess what up? Why are you running?

Jessica- (looks at Rose) I got an odd message from a someone we know. So please Rose go get your parents and brother then the others okay.

Rose- Ok Jess see at your room. (runs off to get her family and their friends in the cafe) Mom! Dad! Lavitz! We got get to Jess' dorm quickly and that mean you too.

(
Rose meant Irvine, Quistis, Duo, Akima, Seifer and Elizabeth. They gave Rose an odd look. So everyone stand up and follow Rose to Jessica's dorm. Else where Jessica found her mother, brother and grandfaher in the Quad and runs up.)

Jessica- Mom, Grandpa, Leon come quick I got an odd message on my laptop. I don't know if someone we know.

Rinoa- (looks at her daughter) What?

Leon and Laguna- No way!

(So
Jessica, Rinoa, Leon and Laguna went back to Jessica's dorm. Then everyone enter Jessica's dorm to her laptop to read the rest of the message.)

To Family and Friends:
Hey! I know I don't speak much before. So this would be the first for me. Okay, I was kinda dead but I can't answer how I got back either if you thinking of it. But I have been watching you all.
Seifertry to keep Elizabethand Jessicafrom fighting like we were. I know you all miss me. Where's Ellone? I thought she were be here. Rinoa, I love ya. See ya all soon.
-
Squall

Seifer- (looks surprise at the message) What the? It can't be.

Elizabeth- (looks at her father) What is it? Why did it say "Try to keep me and Jess from fighting" for?

Seifer- (smiles at his daughter) Before your time I always fight with Jessica and Leon's father so I have to make sure you 2 don't and how many times have I caught you and Jessica fighting each other in the training room?

(
Jessica and Elizabeth started to protest before they remember they did that.)

Elizabeth and Jessica- Oh o-kay.....

(After checking the message everyone were doing things like training and stuff 'til the day
Squall return to them. Some days later, Jessica and her gang went out on a mission like all SeeDs do. On the way back they saw a guy....)
------------
Cliffhanger isn't it but wait. Well guys there Chapter One. I hope you enjoy it! Bai! 'Til
Chapter Two: Return of The Great Commander/Father/Friend....

-
Jessica Leonhart