Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ FF8 Later Adventures ❯ Family ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Final Fantasy 8: Later Advantures Death Series- Family By: Jessica Leonhart

This is my next FF8 Fanfic. The story was aposs to go along when Squall was dead but somehow he came back from the the dead this is Chapter 3. Don't ask me how thou. So Enjoy!!!!


(After the others show up, all of them followed Jessica and Hilder)

(While walking the parties were chatting softly for a few seconds)

Jessica- (Psst) Leon, why do you keep staring at Hilder????

Leon- I dunno....I'm having this kinda love feeling inside me but I dun dare to tell her.....

Jessica- What the......

Hildergarde- (Talking to Akima softly) Erm Akima, may I ask you something?

Akima- Sure.

Hildergarde- Whose that guy with a ponytail? He's kinda cute.... (giggles)

Akima- Oh him?? He's Leon. The brother of Jessica

Hildergarde- Oh.

Duo- Guys! Over here! Look!

Hildergarde- It's a T-Rex robot......but who made it

Eliza- What's this (heading over to Hilder)

Hildergarde- It'can't be....... (Froze)

Jessica- Hilder, what happen (looking worried)

Hildergarde- If I am correct....I.....I think we're attack by Galbadia Garden

(While telling the others who might atack them they heard a big crash sound)

Jessica- No way....it could'nt be...I thought your mom has become good.

Hildergarde- Maybe it's not her. Maybe we've been ambush by Galbadian Soldiers!!!!! Let's split up and tell everyone that our garden is in invasion.

(After hearing Hilder, everyone ran into separate ways trying to warn SeeD students/cadets, Squall and everyone else whose in the Garden)

Squall- What the!!!!! I thought we finish all those Galbadian Soldiers during the first war.

Seifer- It could have been possible that some of them are still alive and decide to gather reinforcements.....

Squall- Whatever it is, we need to warn the students and ask them to gather at somewhere else and prepare for war. Jess go call your mom and tell her that we need some help.

(Jessica nodded and ran off to call her Mother Rinoa.)

Jessica- (Calling her mother)

Rinoa- Hello?

Jessica- Mom!!?????

Rinoa- What is it dear???

Jessica- Our garden is under attack and we need some of your help please come now.

Rinoa- All right Jess I'll come.

(After gathering the students, Squall had a speech with the SeeDs in the Quad.)

Squall- I know this your first battle and you all are very scared, but I want you all to fight bravely like our last year's SeeD students who fought bravely. Understand???!!!!

All SeeD Students- Yes Sir!!!!!

(Before the armies could come out from Galbadia Garden and attack Balamb Garden, all SeeD students are already armed with weopans like swords, nuchakus, kunckles, magic, guns and others. Waiting for them outside Balamb Garden.)

(A few moments later, Rinoa arrive.)

Rinoa- Squall, I'm glad you're alive. (Feel like fainting)

(After a few seconds, the war started)

*-*-*-*-*

(There were slashing sounds and others sounds too)

Squall- Damn!!!! These Galbadian Soldiers are even harder without Edea's control last time. Jessica and you all, becareful they are stronger now. I bet our SeeDs are having are a hard time defeating the soldiers like us.

Jessica and others- All right!!!

(While everyone was busy slashing the enemies no one notice a woman in black shadow appeared near Leon)

Hildergarde- EEK!!!!!!!! (Froze)

Jessica- What is it (Frighten)

Hildergarde- Leon is in trouble!!!!

Jessica- Oh No!!!!!

(Just before the woman in black shadow attacked Leon, Hilder push him away to shield him)

Hildergarde- Leon!!!! (pushing Leon aside)

All- Hilder!!!!

Leon- Hilder snap out of it don't scare me!!! (Holding Hilder in his hands)

(Hildergarde wasn't answering. Jessica seem worry and looks at Lavitz who was looking back. Leon looks up at his parents.)

Leon- Will she be okay? (looks sad)

Squall- (kneels beside his Son) Don't worry we'll find a way.

Rinoa- We need to take her to the infirmary it's the safest place for her to get her wound treated.

(While everyone was outside fighting, Leon carried Hildergarde to the infirmary in Balamb Garden)

Leon (In the infirmary)- Doctor, are you there!!??? Please I need your help, Hilder's badly hurt.

Doctor- Calm down I'll treat her. What about you? Aren't you supposed to help them outside?

Leon- (Sighs) I'll go outside and help them. Doctor, please heal her, we're counting on you.

(After sending Hildergarde to the infirmary, Leon ran back outside to help the others)

Doctor- Not this one...not this disease... Leon!!!! (Sighs) He already ran out, I guess I have to try my best.

Jessica- How's Hilder doing? (While slashing a few armies)

Leon- I send her to the infirmary and let the doctor treat her I hope she's all right....

Jessica- Me too...

Squall- Chase every Galbadian Soldiers back to their garden

Woman in black shadow- They won't retreat unless I tell them to.

Leon- Well, I'm not gonna let you do that again since you've already hurt Hilder. (Leon shots his blaster edge)

Woman in black shadow- Hahaha, you won't do any damage to me.

Jessica and others- What the!!?? (Froze)

Woman in black shadow-You wanna hurt me???Well you can't because i have a force field. (smiles evily) We'll retreat for now we'll be back for the second war next time. (laughs evily)

(While the woman dissapears, all the armies went back to Galbadia Garden)

Jessica and others- What the...

Squall- We're lucky that not one of our Seeds aren't badly hurt or dead.

Leon- Hilder! I forgot about her.

(After the war all the students went back to recover while Jessica and the others went to the infirmary to check on Hilder)

Jessica- Lavitz..do you think Hilder's alright? (Crying while talking)

Lavitz- She'll be alright. (Putting Jessica's head on his chest while letting her crying)

Leon- Doctor, how did it go???

Doctor- I'm afraid i can't we need someone whose expert in witchcraft to help us.

Leon- What.....!?? (looking down dissapointly)

(Jessica kept sobbing on Lavitz's chest. Leon hang his head.)

Squall- (sighs) I don't like it.

Rinoa- (hugs Squall) Its like when I was in trouble.

Zell- (shakes his head) I hate this.

(While everyone was quiet, Hildergarde suddenly say something.)

Hildergarde- Le...on....Leon!!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!! (Closing her eyes while talking)

Leon- Hilder!!!!!! (Holding Hilder's hand.)

Squall- This is not good.......We need to call someone who knows witchcraft.

Rose- I know!Edea.

(After calling Edea and Cid, both of them went to Blamb Garden.)

Edea- What happen to her...?

Leon- She shield me from being attacked by a woman in a shadow.

Edea- (Checking Hilder's wound) No.......I thought we vansquished her before the kids were born.... (Froze)

Rinoa- It couldn't be.....Adel....is been revive...first she possested me and now Hildergarde.....

(Knowing the truth everyone froze like an ice except the young ones)

Leon- Whose Adel...??? Why does she sound so familiar to all of you....

Jessica- Maybe.....she's the legendary witch we read from the book.....

Rose- (Froze) ........

Duo- Not again!??

Edea- There is no cure for this...

(While everyone was feeling dissapointed, two white lights came surrounding Leon and Hildergarde. Edea immediately recognize the two white lights.)

Edea- These two lights......are surrounding both them it means both of them are in love.

Hildergarde- (Opening her eyes) Leon!!!! (Hugs Leon) Leon, I was so scared. (Sobbing) I thought I can't see you anymore. (Hugging Leon Tightly)

Leon- It's ok now. I'm here don't be afraid.

(After Hilder was recovered, everyone was relieved.)

Edea- As long as two person are in love,no matter who is posses,once the two white lights appear, the person who is posses will be save by the white lights.

All- Wow....

Edea- Well I guess since Hilder is recovered I should go back home now.

Hilder- Thanks mom.

Edea- It's ok.

Squall- Well, I guess it's late now. We should all go back to our bed now.

(While Squall, Rinoa, Seifer and the others went back to bed, the party were walking back to the dome)

Lavitz- Erm Jessica, if you don't mind can you come over my dome and sleep with me..... (Blushing)

Jessica- I...i...i...i loved to. (Blushing)

Hidergarde- Erm Jess tonight I'm not sleeping in my dome I'm gonna go to Leon's dome to sleep with him.

Jessica- Me too. I'm going to Lavitz's dome to sleep with him.

Hildergarde- So...I'll meet you tomorow. Good night.

Jessica-Good night.

(Jessica and Hidlergarde went to Leon's and Lavitz's Dorms to sleep. Everyone else went to bed. Jessica had her head on Lavitz's chest resting. Hidlegarde was the same with Leon.)