Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fanasty XX ❯ Marcus La Bris ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Chapter 3
 
 
Rose screams as Leon is swallowed whole by the giant vamp-snake. She picks up a small boulder and throws it at the snake, glancing off. In Chaos' shocked silence, Rose steals his SMGs ( Sub-Machine-Guns) and fires every bullet at the snake. A darkness aura forms around Chaos' hand, shaping into a sword, The Soul Sword. " DESTRUCTO SOUL STEALER!" The attack does absolutley no damge! The snake cannot be penetrated by any of our weapons!" Just then, a lage gash in its side appearead, then another, and another. Soon enough the Vamp-snake is a pile of steaming meat, from which Leon appears. Rose, crying, runs towards Leon and SLAP!!! " HOW COULD YOU DIE ON ME YOU SELFISH SON OF A BITCH!" Rose falls into Leons arms, crying." It's ok, i'm not dead."
 
 
How touching, a happy ending. But now that I know where the sword is, It wont be for long. It seems that this Leon has a weakness as well. I will see to it that this Rose is made comfortabe here.
 
 
Chaos, Rose, and Leon enter a old building, which was once a diner." Hey Leon, There's some food here!" Chaos yells. Rose finds bedrooms upstairs."Whoever worked here lived here too." Rose lays down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Leon enters and lays down beside her."Something wrong?" Leon asks."I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen soon. Kind of like... the meteor was just the beginning of the danger we are in." Leon looks her in the eye and says "Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise, if I lose you just whistle, and i'll come running."
 
Later that night, Chaos goes downstairs to get a late night snack. Man, it's so hard living without blood, And if I don't drink blood soon they will know who my mother was. What my mother was. Human. Suddenly the ventilation shaft opens and a thick fog of blue smoke enters the room. What.....The...hell................
 
 
Chaos and Leon awaken blindfolded and bound." 3,000,000 gil... . Damn thats a lot for three fools and a little trinket." Release us you son of a bitch!" Chaos yells."I'm afraid I cannot do that, vampyric scum." The man takes off the blind folds and gasps."LEON!?!" JAMES!?!"
"Excuse me, but who is this?" This is my little brother, James." James quickly unties them and Leon looks around. "Where is the girl?" James replies "Ummmm... The guy asked for just the girl and the pendant..." Leon looks at James,eye twitching. "James.... Where did he take her? WHERE!?!
 
 
Marcus LaBris IV enters the room where Rose is being kept. "I hope you are feeling comfortable." Rose hangs upon the wall, chained, bloody, and bruised. Marcus approaches Rose with a knife."Are you going to kill me?" No, my dear, i'm saving you for something special. But first I have some questions for you. Do you love Leon?"Yes...."
Marcus seems pleased with the answer."Would you kill him?" No, I'd never!" Marcus cuts a long line along her chest. Do you hate him now?"No!" Marcus cuts her again. This continues until she passes out. If she wont hate him herself, then i'll make her hate him. I hope she's not afraid of needles. When Rose comes to, her bloody hands slip from the chains. Her trembling hands move to her lips and she whistles.
 
Six miles away Leon awakens to a whistle...