Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy Drabbles ❯ Wings ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pairing: Zack/Angeal
Prompt: Wings
Series: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
For Tomoya
Zack stood in a silent vigil on the roof of the SOLDIER headquarters staring out at the dark clouds slowly rolling in from the west. He took a deep breath, absorbing the fresh, crisp smell of the impending storm. The wind whipped around him tugging at his hair and clothes with teasing fingertips, leaving him in complete disarray. This feeling it was so similar to the rare touch the exhilaration that swept through him when they fell together through the sky. He leant just a bit further, loving the rush of cool air against his skin that turned his cheeks rosy and numb.
The young male hadn't noticed the other older man making his way up to him as he leant just that little bit too far forward. He felt his body tilting forward and the railing disappeared from under his hands. One moment he was on the praecipes of falling head first over the edge of the building the next he felt strong, warm fingers curled tightly around his wrist, a sharp tug had his shoulder throbbing as he was yanked firmly back against a solid chest his face brushing against course navy blue material.
Zack looked up into deep sapphire orbs feeling heat rushing to his cheeks in embarrassment; he couldn't help but grip tightly to the shoulder of the man holding him as his wrist was tenderly stroked by a calloused thumb. He felt the taller male lean forward, pressing his lips to the curve of his ear as he spoke in that soft gravelly voice, “You shouldn't be up here puppy.” Zack's eyes gazed over the ravens shoulder catching sight of a pale curve of feathery white.
The young soldier couldn't help the shiver that coursed down his spine at the feel of those lips tickling the shell of his ear or the desperate need to reach out and stroke his fingers over those feathery wings. He stumbled to speak at first the emotions tumbling through him almost unbearable in their intensity - fear, adrenaline desire all ravaged his senses, “I...I just wanted...”
“You wanted what...” That same liquid sin dripped into his ear and the lightest brush of the Soldiers tongue made him whimper.
“Naghhh... I want...to touch you...to fly with you...please...Angeal.”